4093 replies to this topic

#4081 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,037 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

Colluders on the Loose

Robert Mueller was tasked to find evidence of Trump and Russia collusion that might have warped the 2016 campaign and thrown the election to Trump. After a year, his investigation has found no concrete evidence of collusion. So it has often turned to other purported Trump misadventures. Ironically, collusion of all sorts — illegal, barely legal, and simply unethical — has been the sea that Washington fish always swim in.

Christopher Steele, hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign through a series of firewall intermediaries, probably paid Russian sources for gossip and smears. If there is a crime of collusion, then Clinton-campaign contractors should be under investigation for seeking Russian help to find dirt on Trump, to spread smears around throughout the DOJ, FBI, and CIA, and to make sure that the dirt was leaked to the press in the final weeks of the campaign — for the sole “insurance” purposes of losing Trump the election.
https://www.national...bama-loaylists/

#4082 Mr. Hand

Mr. Hand

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

Colluders on the Loose

Robert Mueller was tasked to find evidence of Trump and Russia collusion that might have warped the 2016 campaign and thrown the election to Trump. After a year, his investigation has found no concrete evidence of collusion. So it has often turned to other purported Trump misadventures. Ironically, collusion of all sorts — illegal, barely legal, and simply unethical — has been the sea that Washington fish always swim in.

Christopher Steele, hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign through a series of firewall intermediaries, probably paid Russian sources for gossip and smears. If there is a crime of collusion, then Clinton-campaign contractors should be under investigation for seeking Russian help to find dirt on Trump, to spread smears around throughout the DOJ, FBI, and CIA, and to make sure that the dirt was leaked to the press in the final weeks of the campaign — for the sole “insurance” purposes of losing Trump the election.
https://www.national...bama-loaylists/

:first:

#4083 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,391 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

:lol:
20 pages of evidence presented against Manafort.
You think he has nothing on Trump and his campaign?

#4084 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,540 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

:first:

great article definitely a shoot the messenger piece for the hacks who stick their fingers in their ears, cry and ignore the reality of what the previous administration was up to.

And they wonder why trump doesn't trust the Obama intelligence depts.
The ###### scumbags where all tied up in the biggest political, criminal, abuse of power witch hunt in the history of our great country.

They will pay.

#4085 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,540 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

:lol:
20 pages of evidence presented against Manafort.
You think he has nothing on Trump and his campaign?

I read somewhere that the non partisan straight shooter Mueller is looking to grant immunity to 5 of manafort's cohorts.
Think the Podesta bros are a couple of em ?

Mueller wouldn't be that much of a hack ? Would he ?

#4086 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,391 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

I read somewhere that the non partisan straight shooter Mueller is looking to grant immunity to 5 of manafort's cohorts.
Think the Podesta bros are a couple of em ?

Mueller wouldn't be that much of a hack ? Would he ?

Do you know why he would do that? Because they provided key information dumbass...
Yeah Im sure he is just granting immunity to those with ties to democrats.
And that you try the sarcastic crap about him is hilarious.

#4087 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,978 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

What do you think the information is? Where is this Golden Nugget that's been hiding from Mueller all this time?
Tool fan

#4088 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,360 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:18 PM

Surly any day now.

“for family, for freedom, for country, and for God” - President Donald J. Trump

#4089 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,519 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:32 AM

I swear, these are the same retards that probably sat around blaming Hoover for Pearl Harbor. 😂😂😂
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#4090 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,540 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:07 AM

I swear, these are the same retards that probably sat around blaming Hoover for Pearl Harbor. 😂😂😂

remember when you guys blamed Bush for Benghazi
I do

#4091 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,519 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:49 AM

I do

The cool thing about the inter board? Is you can actually search and find stuff. So go ahead. That seems like a heck of a reach.

#4092 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,519 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:51 AM

I do

I do however, remember when you and Trump himself tried to blame Obama for the sofa agreement that Bush signed years earlier.😃

Like I said...

#4093 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,659 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:17 AM

https://bigleaguepol...illarys-emails/

Lisa Page confirms the Chinese backed HRC emails......NOT the Russians. That's a wrap folks.....turn off the lights when you leave.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#4094 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,067 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:35 AM

https://bigleaguepol...illarys-emails/

Lisa Page confirms the Chinese backed HRC emails......NOT the Russians. That's a wrap folks.....turn off the lights when you leave.

You won't hear the Hollywood Libtards yelling about China doing exactly what they are so worked up about Russia doing. China is the biggest movie market in the world.