Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

2018 DNDL Postseason

MD coming out strong with his defense wins championships gameplan. 20 points from BALT D is the type of performance we expected against the limp wristed QB Rivers. How this jomo made 19 kids is still a mystery.

Hopefully my additional strategy of going Tonya Harding on the Kat Fockers kickers is just enough to bring the trophy to SoCal where it belongs. Its still an uphill battle, but this has felt like a Cinderella season from week 1. Not even god himself could have predicted such an improbable and brilliantly executed season.

:banana:

This post is accurate, as I never saw this season coming from you.

MD coming out strong with his defense wins championships gameplan. 20 points from BALT D is the type of performance we expected against the limp wristed QB Rivers. How this jomo made 19 kids is still a mystery.

Hopefully my additional strategy of going Tonya Harding on the Kat Fockers kickers is just enough to bring the trophy to SoCal where it belongs. Its still an uphill battle, but this has felt like a Cinderella season from week 1. Not even god himself could have predicted such an improbable and brilliantly executed season.

:banana:

I scored more than you and have a RB that didn't play.