Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Active shooter in Colorado

Had it happened near a McDonalds I wonder if CNN would have informed us how many hamburgers they sell in a year.

Had it happened near a McDonalds I wonder if CNN would have informed us how many hamburgers they sell in a year.

Fox was saying that he was actually in PP :dunno:

Who actually knows

Those focking Syrian Refug...oh crap, wait, when do we get to put up the fence to keep White Men out of this country?

Side note...wtf is up with Colorado and Mass Shootings?

Those focking Syrian Refug...oh crap, wait, when do we get to put up the fence to keep White Men out of this country?

Side note...wtf is up with Colorado and Mass Shootings?

This is why it's hilarious that people want to change the fabric of what this country was built on and refuse the refugees that need our help. This sh1t seems to happen every couple of weeks. The enemy is already here.

This is why it's hilarious that people want to change the fabric of what this country was built on and refuse the refugees that need our help. This sh1t seems to happen every couple of weeks. The enemy is already here.

Nah man - unless you have brown skin, you're just mentally disturbed.

Killing people because he's pro life. Genius.

Do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you jumping to conclusions as usual?

In a statement provided to ThinkProgress on Friday evening, Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains CEO Vicki Cowart said it wasn’t yet clear whether the women’s health organization was the target of the attack. Cowart did, however, say that anti-abortion “extremists” have created a “poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country.”

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/11/27/3726056/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/

https://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/world-war-ii/resources/immigration-policy-world-war-ii

The day after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt suspended naturalization proceedings for Italian, German, and Japanese immigrants, required them to register, restricted their mobility, and prohibited them from owning items that might be used for sabotage, such as cameras and shortwave radios. The curfews on Italian immigrants were lifted in October 1942, on Columbus Day.

Just sayin' Newbs. Were that generation living today I can almost guarantee you that Muslim immigration wouldn't even be a trickle.

God bless the police that put their lives on the line tonight to minimize the loss of life as best they could.

• Like 1

https://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/world-war-ii/resources/immigration-policy-world-war-ii

The day after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt suspended naturalization proceedings for Italian, German, and Japanese immigrants, required them to register, restricted their mobility, and prohibited them from owning items that might be used for sabotage, such as cameras and shortwave radios. The curfews on Italian immigrants were lifted in October 1942, on Columbus Day.

Just sayin' Newbs. Were that generation living today I can almost guarantee you that Muslim immigration wouldn't even be a trickle.

One of the greatest shames in our nation's history probably isn't the best thing to bring up when making a point like this.

I'll say this. Colorado Springs is the most right wing city I've ever seen. I never go there unless I have to. Surprised this hadn't happened sooner, to be honest.

I'll say this. Colorado Springs is the most right wing city I've ever seen. I never go there unless I have to. Surprised this hadn't happened sooner, to be honest.

Shootings only happen in right wing cities? :headscratch:

• Like 1

Word I heard was a botched Bank Robbery and he retreated to the PP to hold up.

Shootings only happen in right wing cities? :headscratch:

Who said that?

Stop with the politics, lughead. :D

Focus on linking Stryker and Nelson videos.

Word I heard was a botched Bank Robbery and he retreated to the PP to hold up.

That was just a "Pro-Life" red herring...

The shooting began at 11:38 a.m., and the entire incident took place at the Planned Parenthood clinic, according to police. Officers exchanged gunfire with the suspect, identified by a federal law enforcement source as Robert Lewis Dear, 57, throughout the afternoon, even as they also used an armored vehicle to rescue people trapped inside the clinic. After preparing over the police radio for a final gunbattle, officers took the suspected shooter into custody without incident at 4:52 p.m. But Buckley said investigators can't yet say why he acted at all. "To even speculate on a motive would not be reasonable" at this point, Buckley said. Buckley said the suspect also carried "items" into the clinic, although authorities didn't know whether they were explosive devices. Police saw a propane tank at the clinic, but officers do not know whether the suspect brought that to the clinic.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29172660/colorado-springs-firefighters-respond-active-shooter-at-planned

Since he was taken alive, we'll eventually find out the truth, I suppose...but the location isn't up for debate anymore. This makes five attacks on Planned Parenthood locations since the doctored, misleading video came out - the other four being arson cases. I'm certain that not a single political representative will have the stones to call these attacks what they are - terrorism.

The GOP Candidates haven't even issued a statement and that's despicable.

Furthermore, prepare your anus' for White Privilege on this arse being taken alive. You know it's coming...and it probably should.

• Like 1

Do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you jumping to conclusions as usual?

In a statement provided to ThinkProgress on Friday evening, Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains CEO Vicki Cowart said it wasn’t yet clear whether the women’s health organization was the target of the attack. Cowart did, however, say that anti-abortion “extremists” have created a “poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country.”

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/11/27/3726056/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/

Can I make that jump yet?

Why does there always have to be an agenda? Just say some nutbag shot up a place?

"Need to call it what it is - terrorism.." Okay, it was terrorism, now what?

Anti abortion? Who knows, might be, but let's call it that, anti abortion, now what?

Why does there always have to be an agenda? Just say some nutbag shot up a place?

Anti abortion? Who knows, might be, but let's call it that, anti abortion, now what?

With so many people criticizing Obama on his plan to allow 10,000 Syrian refugees in, many people have countered with how few international terrorist acts have happened on our soil in the last few years compared to how many school, movie theater, and planned parenthood type acts of terror there have been. People will make 10 posts a day calling Obama a Muslim or saying he's enabling ISIS, but they won't talk about how easy it is for a psycho like that Colorado dude to go buy a gun. The Syrian refugees are vetted a whole lot better than all the video game obsessed high school outcasts and trailer park nutjobs are.

• Like 1

With so many people criticizing Obama on his plan to allow 10,000 Syrian refugees in, many people have countered with how few international terrorist acts have happened on our soil in the last few years compared to how many school, movie theater, and planned parenthood type acts of terror there have been. People will make 10 posts a day calling Obama a Muslim or saying he's enabling ISIS, but they won't talk about how easy it is for a psycho like that Colorado dude to go buy a gun. The Syrian refugees are vetted a whole lot better than all the video game obsessed high school outcasts and trailer park nutjobs are.

So you're saying you want it for a "told ya so.."

Okay

...because this is not an isolated incident. It's time for real gun control. And It's time to hold political figures accountable for the rhetoric they espouse that influences and inspires domestic terrorism. And it's important to realize that the trauma inflicted on those in Paris is the same trauma inflicted on those in Colorado and the same trauma inflicted upon the refugees which many in this country so callously wish to turn away.

It's now 20 Hours Later and Ted Cruz is the only GOP Candidate to release a statement.

• Like 1

So you're saying you want it for a "told ya so.."

Okay

nope. Want it so the dumbasses who expect us to turn our backs on other humans in need realize how retarded they are. Hth

Can I make that jump yet?

Do we know his motive yet? :dunno:

I don't doubt that he's a far right wing christian nutbag either, but until the facts come out, I'm going to keep an open mind. (aside from the nutbag part)

Do we know his motive yet? :dunno:

I don't doubt that he's a far right wing christian nutbag either, but until the facts come out, I'm going to keep an open mind. (aside from the nutbag part)

ok. Just asking. Let us know when.

LOL at the bored conservatives asking for calm and the facts to come out, when they're the first people to preemtively blow the mooslim terrorist whistle and bash Obama at every opportunity. You can't make this stuff up folks.

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Geezus, can we quit politicizing everything? With what is coming out today, it's clear this guy had mental issues. Sometimes there's nothing you can do to prevent a crazy person from acting crazy, and it doesn't mean it was terrorism, and it doesn't need to be politicized. And you're still safer in this country than you were 20 and 30 years ago. Every little event just gets so much more coverage now.

Terrorists domestic and abroad all have mental issues. ;)

LOL at the bored conservatives asking for calm and the facts to come out, when they're the first people to preventively blow the mooslim terrorist whistle and bash Obama at every opportunity. You can't make this stuff up folks.

And around the wheel goes.

No different every time a cop shoots somebody. Both sides are exactly the same, only a partisan hack wouldn't realize it.

So, you have that going for you.

:doh:

Geezus, can we quit politicizing everything? With what is coming out today, it's clear this guy had mental issues. Sometimes there's nothing you can do to prevent a crazy person from acting crazy, and it doesn't mean it was terrorism, and it doesn't need to be politicized. And you're still safer in this country than you were 20 and 30 years ago. Every little event just gets so much more coverage now.

The primary problem is guns, not mental health. Who's really deflecting for political purposes here?

Not that the United States isn't in denial about Mental Health Treatment as well. We need to fix both.

I wonder when Christians are going to speak out against Christian extremism? :thumbsdown:

I wonder when Christians are going to speak out against Christian extremism? :thumbsdown:

Almost every mainstream anti-abortion "group" has publically denounced this violence. HTH

Also are we really comparing a lone wolf crazy person to thousands of people in an organized militia group like an ISIS or an Al Queda? Are we really trying to make a 1:1 analogy here?

Jesus people.