Sign in to follow this  
Diesel82

Need keeper help(leave a link i'll get yours)

I had asked this question a few weeks ago but really need help with my keeper decision. Please give reasoning behind your choice to help me decide

It's a 12 team auction league($200 budget)

1 PPR

2 keepers of these players

Jamal Charles $52

Dez Bryant $47

Keenan Allen $13

Montee Ball $13

AJ Green $4

Julius Thomas $2

AJ Green is a lock

I believe my choice comes down to Montee Ball and Julius Thomas based on the value. To give you an idea of the league McCoy and AP went for $65 each last year so if I really want Charles I could get him back for a little more than what I could keep him for.

Please help me with this decision and I ask you give me your reasoning for the player you choose.

Thanks!

Its a hard choice, either Ball or Thomas because of there value....RB and TE are the two hardest positions to fill. Ball is going to get the opportunity here, and RB's have faired well under Manning, at 13 bucks that could be a steal...Thomas could be the benefactor of Decker being gone, but so could Ball. I don't see Manning slinging it like he did last year. I would hate to be in your shoes but I think I would take Ball because RB's that are going to get his opportunities are few and far between. You might get Thomas back for a little more but you have options like a Kyle Rudolph under Norv Turner who might surprise this year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=434191

1. Green

2. Charles - cuz you know Andy Reid will use him as his bell cow

3, Thomas - great value pick

3. Allen - he was good last yr, $13 is good value for a solid WR like him

4. Ball - he was supposed to be the man last year and couldn't cut it. Ppl are really high on him this yr but if you owed him last (I did) then you understand the

skepticism on him

---

Mine. Thx

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=434278

I would say keep AJ and Julius and you'll have money to spend on whoever you like. With the added budget you can spend a little more than market value if needed. That being said, I've never played in an auction format before so take it for what it's worth.

AJ Green and Julius Thomas. $6 for a top 5 WR and top 3 TE. That's a great bargain.

This is tough between Ball, Charles and Thomas...i would lean toward Charles since it is a 12 team league...If it was 10 then i would save money and go with one of the other two...

in a 12 team league the superstars can REALLY sway the balance and he is the only super star you have listed.

I take him and dont look back.

If you are SURE you can get him for around 60 then the way i look at it is can you get thomas for more or less than that $8 difference? If hes going to be 20 then it makes more sense to keep thomas since the diff in cost is so much different then just buy charles for 60ish

i just know the big names win larger leagues from my experience...of course you have to have decent other guys here and there but u get the point...

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=434447