Sign in to follow this  
MedStudent

2018 Rookie/FA Fraft Discussion

Kat Fancy on the Clock!

Kat Fancy on the Clock!

We still have 90 minutes of pregame hype to sit through.

If anyone wants the superstar that will be sitting there at #2, I'm willing to move down a couple spots. particularly if I can get some QB help.

biitches

1.01 1. Kat Fancy Barkley, Saquon NYG RB ® Mon Jul 30 9:45:19 a.m. PT 2018 [Pick made based on Pre-Draft List]

Wow.. 1h:45m later... the system is focked.. wheres a guy tk throw in a help desk ticket?

1.01 1. Kat Fancy Barkley, Saquon NYG RB ® Mon Jul 30 9:45:19 a.m. PT 2018 [Pick made based on Pre-Draft List]

Wow.. 1h:45m later... the system is focked.. wheres a guy tk throw in a help desk ticket?

I fixed it you focking tard. Jesus Christ you're annoying.

Apparently you need to have a timer set, in order for the first pick to be made.

"How do I Start My Live Draft?

Answer: To start a Live draft the owners must enter the Live Draft Room found either from the For Owners > Live Draft Room or the link on the For Owners > Draft screen. The timer will not begin, and therefore the draft, until the first selection is made.

If the franchise that has the first pick is unable to make be involved in the draft it will be necessary for them to Pre-draft the first pick so that the draft can begin. That pre-draft pick will then be selected as soon as the Draft Start Date/Time has been reached. You will also need to have the Draft Timer turned on in order for this pick to be taken."

No idea why cbfalcon hasn't picked though. Unless his pre-draft list was only Barkley. :shrug:

No idea why cbfalcon hasn't picked though. Unless his pre-draft list was only Barkley. :shrug:

I felt like he was going to slip to #2. Now I have no clue what I want to do.

• Like 1

Apparently you need to have a timer set, in order for the first pick to be made.

"How do I Start My Live Draft?

Answer: To start a Live draft the owners must enter the Live Draft Room found either from the For Owners > Live Draft Room or the link on the For Owners > Draft screen. The timer will not begin, and therefore the draft, until the first selection is made.

If the franchise that has the first pick is unable to make be involved in the draft it will be necessary for them to Pre-draft the first pick so that the draft can begin. That pre-draft pick will then be selected as soon as the Draft Start Date/Time has been reached. You will also need to have the Draft Timer turned on in order for this pick to be taken."

Well that's just mean :(

That being said... :) :lol:

There are a few of us gone the week of the 30th, it should be the 23 or 6th.

So there's that.. dunno if J is around.

It's pretty clear that your El Padrino has won the day. The experts are amazed by the fact that we were able to acquire the 2nd and 3rd overall picks in this draft, thus reloading at the RB position with the Thunder and Lightning combination of Darrius Rucker Guice and Ronnie Jones the second. These picks smell like sex, which is how we win.

It's pretty clear that your El Padrino has won the day. The experts are amazed by the fact that we were able to acquire the 2nd and 3rd overall picks in this draft, thus reloading at the RB position with the Thunder and Lightning combination of Darrius Rucker Guice and Ronnie Jones the second. These picks smell like sex, which is how we win.

nice

I woulda went with Ronnie Jones Dio :headbanger:

• Like 1

Just checked in, at lunch. Then need to go take my kids and nephews to touristy stuff.

Worst draft dates ever. Why could this not have started last week.

Just checked in, at lunch. Then need to go take my kids and nephews to touristy stuff.

Worst draft dates ever. Why could this not have started last week.

I blame Mobb.. :angry:

Also it's your 2 picks! :banana:

This draft featured 8 viable RBs that are likely to be be starters.

I was shocked that SkiBum didnt take 2 of them considering he has zero clear starters at the position. Yet I was hoping Ridley would slip to 10, so I do respect the boldness of not picking based on need.

4. The draft will be a slow draft, taking place on the MFL DNDL league site. The picks will also be displayed in a thread on the FFToday DNDL league forum. The commissioner will use this information to assist league members with MFL access issues at work.

8 hour time limit for picks

8-6 EST Monday-Friday

No time limit on weekends or evenings

Oh and you know what.... I was thinking. I don't believe I've ever been a d!ck to you.... but this was pretty cünty.. so yeah... fock off.

This draft featured 8 viable RBs that are likely to be be starters.

I was shocked that SkiBum didnt take 2 of them considering he has zero clear starters at the position. Yet I was hoping Ridley would slip to 10, so I do respect the boldness of not picking based on need.

I did pick based on need. My team needs people that are worth a starting roster spot over the next 5 years. I do not know or care who is on my roster when drafting in a rookie draft.

I did pick based on need. My team needs people that are worth a starting roster spot over the next 5 years. I do not know or care who is on my roster when drafting in a rookie draft.

You tell him! :angry:

Oh and you know what.... I was thinking. I don't believe I've ever been a d!ck to you.... but this was pretty cünty.. so yeah... fock off.

You should step up and be commish, instead of the resident b!tch, year after year. Now that IAMWOOD is gone, you need to expand your horizons.

You should step up and be commish, instead of the resident b!tch, year after year. Now that IAMWOOD is gone, you need to expand your horizons.

Fine I don't give a fock.. it's not like I haven't commished leagues before. Sorry I wanted the focking draft to work on time, it's needy I know.

Some of us still have fun in this league other than piss and moan about what a pain in the ass it is to be in here every year.

It does sound hard... starting the draft... getting a day chosen. Fock ed does the heavy lifting with the money...

:angry:

I really wanted Anthony Miller at 14. Best WR in the class.

Pushing for a starting slot pretty hard it sounds like! I've been watching him. I'm a little excited to have him and Trubisky together... if they can get to be peas and carrots... well.. it probably won't be Payton and Marvin... but I'll take something halfway there! :)

Fine I don't give a fock.. it's not like I haven't commished leagues before. Sorry I wanted the focking draft to work on time, it's needy I know.

Some of us still have fun in this league other than piss and moan about what a pain in the ass it is to be in here every year.

It does sound hard... starting the draft... getting a day chosen. Fock ed does the heavy lifting with the money...

:angry:

The draft worked on time. Just not your time. HTH.

Does he have a starter neckbeard or summfin?

The draft worked on time. Just not your time. HTH.

Troof :thumbsup:

Such a sensitive guy! You remind me of a cop. :cry:

Nuh Uhhhh!! This coming from johnny sensitive who pouts and wants to quit all the time. 😘 I love you Easy E but I wanna choke your ass out too...

Nuh Uhhhh!! This coming from johnny sensitive who pouts and wants to quit all the time. 😘 I love you Easy E but I wanna choke your ass out too...

You couldnt choke your own chicken without lotion advice from the geek club, fatty mic narc a doosh. :wub:

You couldnt choke your own chicken without lotion advice from the geek club, fatty mic narc a doosh. :wub:

Oh thats a lie... totally can prove it. 🤠