Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Antonio Brown Limps Off Practice Field

No further details at this time.

Probably (hopefully) nothing, but just a heads-up in case anyone is drafting tonight.

Madden jinx? Hope not. Can't find many updates yet. I don't own any shares of AB but it sure is fun to watch him play.

Thought he already was hurt a week or two ago and was gonna sit out preseason??? This isn't old news?

I agree I thought he was already hurt.

So is this new.

This is new but I guess he was seen dancing on the sidelines at the end of practice. Please cover this dude with bubble wrap the rest of the pre season. Both my leagues are very dependent on this fantasy stud....... and hes one of my favorite players to watch.

Brown and Tomlin both claim he is alright, so apparently a non-story. In fact, Brown called out the long-time beat writer (Ed Bouchette, who broke the story today) on twitter......link below....and pretty funny.

If nothing more comes of this by tomorrow, I will delete thread.....but stranger things have happened.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/13/antonio-brown-accuses-beat-writer-of-making-stuff-up/

Ed Bouchette is probably the most straight up reporter to ever cover the Steelers. If he says that he saw AB limping off of the field then I believe him. It may have been nothing but a stinger, but Ed reported the truth.

AB calling him a clown was not necessary and shameful.