Sign in to follow this  
Gelucy44

Mike Hart Injury?

Saw this morning that he left the game late in the 4th with an ankle injury. Anyone see it happen? Did it look bad?

it looked pretty bad. His ankle twisted/got stuck - looked pretty nasty. He hopped over to the sideline on one leg. He was definitely outproducing Donald Brown up until that point.

He did roll his ankle and they are going to do an MRI today to see if there is any issue.

I lost Torain this week so why not two RBs? I expect bad news on Hart's MRI. Oh well, I guess there is always Sproles.

It looked bad.

Donald Brown's play looked even worse though.

Brown was rusty after missing 4 weeks of action. He is the better player of the two. With Hart getting an MRI, it doesn't sound good. I'm thinking Brown will get some more practice time in this week and will start.

I have absolutely 0 facts to back this up, it is just a gut feeling. I think Hart will end up practicing a bit towards the end of the week, will be questionable for the game, won't start, but will come in and play. Again, no facts, just a gut feeling. So bascially I just wasted your time and you shouldn't have read this. :blink:

I have absolutely 0 facts to back this up, it is just a gut feeling. I think Hart will end up practicing a bit towards the end of the week, will be questionable for the game, won't start, but will come in and play. Again, no facts, just a gut feeling. So bascially I just wasted your time and you shouldn't have read this. :blink:

Why isn't the MRI results revealed? That bothers me, so I think I'll cut Hart to pick up Rice for trade bait.

Brown was rusty after missing 4 weeks of action. He is the better player of the two. With Hart getting an MRI, it doesn't sound good. I'm thinking Brown will get some more practice time in this week and will start.

Are you sure about that? Most people around fantasy world have done a 180 on Brown after Monday.

Here's a rotoworld update:

'Donald Brown was a full participant in Colts practice Wednesday

It appears Brown was pulled for ineffectiveness rather than an injury in favor of Javarris James late in Monday night's win over the Texans. Brown managed just 29 yards on 11 touches. Phillip B. Wilson of the Indianapolis Star still expects him to start in Week 9 if Mike Hart (ankle) and Joseph Addai (shoulder) can't play. The Colts face the Eagles' No. 18 rush defense.'

Are you sure about that? Most people around fantasy world have done a 180 on Brown after Monday.

Here's a rotoworld update:

'Donald Brown was a full participant in Colts practice Wednesday

It appears Brown was pulled for ineffectiveness rather than an injury in favor of Javarris James late in Monday night's win over the Texans. Brown managed just 29 yards on 11 touches. Phillip B. Wilson of the Indianapolis Star still expects him to start in Week 9 if Mike Hart (ankle) and Joseph Addai (shoulder) can't play. The Colts face the Eagles' No. 18 rush defense.'

I don't remember where I read it, and don't have time to look for it at the moment. But the HC said they had set number of plays that Brown would participate in during the game.

I was looking for info on Hart's MRI, so it may have been an indy paper that quoted him.

I don't remember where I read it, and don't have time to look for it at the moment. But the HC said they had set number of plays that Brown would participate in during the game.

I was looking for info on Hart's MRI, so it may have been an indy paper that quoted him.

This was on rotoworld.

Brown did look rusty, but he was on a "pitch count" for his 1st game back in a month.

Let's remember with Manning at QB he will make the right audible for whoever is the back, and the potential is there for a nice game if Brown is the only healthy back.

I could see 75 yards and a score this weekend if Hart is limited.

Why isn't the MRI results revealed? That bothers me, so I think I'll cut Hart to pick up Rice for trade bait.

:pointstosky: :lol: i did the same thing. Dam great minds think alike on this board i just hope my buddy stops reading he is one who grabbed Rice right before i did in other league :doh:

Indy homers, any chance James gets a shot? He looked better than Brown

Well we liked him in pre-season, and he's a fan favorite because of his family (Edge's cuz).

But I just don't see him getting a shot. Addai may play, Hart may play, Brown will play.

If Brown & James are the only active backs, then I could see him getting 10-12 total touches, but that's best case scenario with both Addai & Hart being out.