Sign in to follow this  
Go long

4th overall pick, 14 man keeper league

14 man keeper league and can keep 4 but all 2010 1st round picks go back in draft.

Foster, AP, Rice are first 3 to go (already confirmed)at 4 do I take Chris Johnson?

My keepers are Santonio Holmes and Lloyd at WR and Finley at TE and BJGE at RB. Standard scoring no PPR. I hate to take a WR as this is a 14 team league, TD heavy, and is very deep. I really need a RB in 1st round. McCoy, Mcfadden, Mendenhall,Charles,Forte and Greene all kept. Next best available, non kept RB will be Turner, Gore or Steven Jackson. Is taking a chance on Johnson better than the previous listed?

Please help.

I'd say you have to. It's a huge risk right now but you don't have much of a choice. If you can keep him for next year it's a no brainer. :thumbsup:

I would go for Johnson. He has the potential to be the top player in the NFL. Being a keeper makes it even more so.

Since you can't keep yopur 1st rounder and it is non PPR I would go Turner, I'm not risking my fantasy seasons 1st pick on a maybe will play. Turner is a stud :overhead:

Charles is being kept by another team. I can get Turner, MJD, Steven Jackson, Aaron Rodgers or Chris Johnson. 4 pts per passing TD is keeping me from Rodgers so I am down to Turner, MJD or Chris Johnson. I really hope we hear something this week. If he signs, the guy ahead of me will take Chris Johnson and ray Rice will fall to me at 4.