Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Let's Play "I Can Make Or Change Any One Law I Want To"

It's against the law to have butt sex in Louisiana. It's now legal for all. Even though I still aint getting any. Everybody else, enjoy. :cheers:

seriously whatever federal law makes it illegal to kill things like pelicans and sea lions that s*** is so worthless. The sealion problem causes all kinds of economic issues same with the f****** seabirds. Theyre not exactly f****** in dangered species

major repeal and/or limitation of 501 provisions for charitable organizations. Absolutely f****** stupid but the NFL in some of these mega churches and other organizations are still exempted entities.

I would also close the loophole on churches not being taxed. Its estimated that the U.S. loses between 180 and 250 BILLION a year fromm not taxing churches. enough to pay for the entire federal education budget or to put us at a 3% tax rate.

• Like 1

Limit federal spending to 10% of the previous year's GDP (with an exception for serious emergencies, like WW3).

That would guarantee immediate WW3.

You've murdered us all. :mad:

I would personalize the acceptable B.A.C. level for operating a motor vehicle.

If you want to be subject to the .08 level, no problem. But I'd give people the option of paying for an Enhanced B.A.C. License. A Class D license.

You would have to pay a fee and take multiple driving tests over a specified period of time, while consuming a specified amount of alcohol between each test, until you fail. Your personal B.A.C. level would be set at the level it was when you passed your last test.

I would make organ donation something people sign up to decline, not sign up to accept.

• Like 1

Term limits on all members of Congress and the supreme court.

Eye for an Eye, on the focking spot , no judge no jury. Dumb focks would think twice across the board

All income taxed equally. There, I just balanced the budget, and could probably give a nice tax break to everyone and maybe fix some bridges. Sorry Wall Street.

Throw fat chicks into labor camps.

Why stop at chicks? Let's throw all the fat focks in. :thumbsup:

You'd be awfully lonely here. :lol:

:nono: It's ok for men to be fat. Chicks, not so much.

:nono: It's ok for men to be fat. Chicks, not so much.

Au contraire... Fat dudes are repulsive too.

Saying au contraire should get you deported

No pension or retirement benefits for either.

for ANY public job

if it makes ya feel any better, I thought just a swift kick in the snatch would suffice.

Lose a leg doing that man.

I would personalize the acceptable B.A.C. level for operating a motor vehicle.

If you want to be subject to the .08 level, no problem. But I'd give people the option of paying for an Enhanced B.A.C. License. A Class D license.

You would have to pay a fee and take multiple driving tests over a specified period of time, while consuming a specified amount of alcohol between each test, until you fail. Your personal B.A.C. level would be set at the level it was when you passed your last test.

Funny, I was thinking lower it for everybody.

Funny, I was thinking lower it for everybody.

If somebody has demonstrated the ability to drive safely at .10 or .12 shouldn't they be allowed to?

If somebody has demonstrated the ability to drive safely at .10 or .12 shouldn't they be allowed to?

No. The US' BAC limits are among the highest in the world, and there are plenty of studies showing humans make mental errors and coordination decreases well below 0.08. Why create a system that promotes driving at higher levels for those that can "handle it", especially considering the impact of co-ingested substances/medications, waning liver function over time, etc. Not to mention the logistics of testing "safe" BAC limits - it'd be great to clean up the mess every time some alcoholic tough guy tries his luck at a "higher" license and fails.

Hell, why don't we individualize the speed limit as well?