Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

My 16 Marraige Anniverary Is Today

She's moved on.

Well fock, I'm sorry to hear that. I know you and I don't always see eye to eye on account of I'm a dooshbag @sshole, but I really do hope it turns out for the best

Ima confused how you can bone her in this scenario. :unsure:

Booty call? I was just going to skip right past that inquiry

Booty call? I was just going to skip right past that inquiry

Why would she need a booty call if she has a new man?

BB-

Bubba- What do you want? Do you want a life with the family, or do you want to go out and play? Figure out what you are looking for and ask the mrs the same question? what drew the two of you together? is it too far fetched to ask for both of you to try to make it work? can you each start trying not to hurt each other? can you work towards making each of you better? this is hard, but this is what we all promised each other when we "merged." we saw a future, how can you get back on track? i understand that marriage is two way street. there has to be a willingness by both parties to make things right. you married each other for a reason....... figure it out/ work it out!

remind the mrs that marriage is not a casual commitment and that you both should be working on making it the way you wanted it to be years ago when you publicly procliamed it.

marriage is in constant flux. it is a team, corporation, partnership. effort changes constantly. sometimes we give 90%, sometimes we need 90%...... work at it. find what is missing. is it worth it? when kids are in the picture, i think it is.

my best to YOU! find your happiness.

I am confused with this roller coaster ride. She goes from wanting a divorce, to not wanting a divorce, to having a new man all within 2 weeks?

Unless it is MUA, I think that the booty call is not worth the headaches.

Record everything you can from FB. Save pics, figure out her passwerd and print everything, you never know what you could use in court.

PBR? You're getting soft

Then I guess boning the wifey is off the table.

Also, sorry BB.

She went out last night with the girls. One of them posted a pic of her and an old friend that they ran into. I believe it I guess. I'd never met him. I'm not even going to question it. Fawk it.

Somebody mentioned roller coaster. That's exactly what this is. In the last two weeks it's gone from divorce to sitting on the deck drinking wine. To maybe I should look into finding a place to her making a costume for me for tomorrow nights Halloween party. She's going through menapause so maybe that has something to do with it. And I imagine I'm no walk in the park sometimes. Antway. We aren't doing anything tonight.

Menopause sucks. Wimmens are screwed up in general, but if you add in those extra hormonal things, they are completely batsh!t crazy.

Wait till she gets drunk and then stick it in her ass. :dunno:

She went out last night with the girls. One of them posted a pic of her and an old friend that they ran into. I believe it I guess. I'd never met him. I'm not even going to question it. Fawk it.

Somebody mentioned roller coaster. That's exactly what this is. In the last two weeks it's gone from divorce to sitting on the deck drinking wine. To maybe I should look into finding a place to her making a costume for me for tomorrow nights Halloween party. She's going through menapause so maybe that has something to do with it. And I imagine I'm no walk in the park sometimes. Antway. We aren't doing anything tonight.

Don't let her play the menopause card. All women go through it and if she feels she's in a good marriage and wants to keep it, she would check with her gyno for meds to ease any symptoms she has. Maybe a trial separation wouldn't be a bad idea. Gives you both time to really think and see how it is apart if you are physically apart. At any rate, good luck to you. I just hate women who give excuses for their bad behavior or being inconsiderate because of hormones. Really, it's no excuse.

I don't know many couples who could honestly say it's always a walk in the park in their marriage. It's about being with the right person through good and bad and working together which is a daily task but it shouldn't feel like really hard work.

Menopause sucks. Wimmens are screwed up in general, but if you add in those extra hormonal things, they are completely batsh!t crazy.

Wait till she gets drunk and then stick it in her ass. :dunno:

I can't even get a finger up in there. I'm convinced that there are diamonds in there somewhere.

Don't let her play the menopause card. All women go through it and if she feels she's in a good marriage and wants to keep it, she would check with her gyno for meds to ease any symptoms she has. Maybe a trial separation wouldn't be a bad idea. Gives you both time to really think and see how it is apart if you are physically apart. At any rate, good luck to you. I just hate women who give excuses for their bad behavior or being inconsiderate because of hormones. Really, it's no excuse.

I don't know many couples who could honestly say it's always a walk in the park in their marriage. It's about being with the right person through good and bad and working together which is a daily task but it shouldn't feel like really hard work.

She told me that she knows I could be with someone within hours after a break up and that she'll probably be alone for quite some time. When I said she was right, those hormones kicked into full gear. Take away the biological aspect but I understand why God gave men a break from periods when they're pregnant. Fawk that double whammy.

I can't even get a finger up in there. I'm convinced that there are diamonds in there somewhere.

That probably should have been a red flag right away. If she is that uptight that she won't let you stick a finger in her ass, then she probably has some deep seeded issues. Add in the whole BJ stuff and you are like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

That probably should have been a red flag right away. If she is that uptight that she won't let you stick a finger in her ass, then she probably has some deep seeded issues. Add in the whole BJ stuff and you are like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

:lol: :mad: :wall: :cry:

I certainly wouldn't find a guy who didn't want fingers in his ass "uptight." I would respect him more for it.

I certainly wouldn't find a guy who didn't want fingers in his ass "uptight." I would respect him more for it.

Men don't get things inserted into them, women do. Assplay is acceptable with women.

You should fock new guys wife, sister and mother.

Leave my family out of this !!!

:ninja:

When you give your first BJ, stick a finger up his ass. He will love you forever.

Watching the Saints game with wifey and daughter. Hear a crash in the house after wifey gets up to go to the bathroom. Mirror in the bathroom fell off the wall. Me: Everything ok? Wifey: Yes. Looks like another seven years of bad luck. Me: Or the steam from the shower diluted the glue? Wifey: No. Were in trouble. Me: :rolls eyes:

Watching the Saints game with wifey and daughter. Hear a crash in the house after wifey gets up to go to the bathroom. Mirror in the bathroom fell off the wall. Me: Everything ok? Wifey: Yes. Looks like another seven years of bad luck. Me: Or the steam from the shower diluted the glue? Wifey: No. Were in trouble. Me: :rolls eyes:

Oh boy. WOW

Watching the Saints game

WTF is up with a sucky Brees

Dang. That's a great forecast coming for you. I'd take it more on the serious side than not...