Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Amy Schumer - SNL this week. Parts were funny. admit it

I remember Amy when she was on Last Comic Standing. I really liked her comedy. So much so, I saw one her shows, was hilarious.

That was before she let out her inner snowflake out and became a liberal crackpot.

That being said. I still watched SNL this week, like I do every week.

I liked her on LCS as well. I stopped watching SNL when they went over the ledge after Trump got elected so couldn't tell you if she was good on it or not.

Theres something dirty about her I like a lot. Maybe cause shes kinda dirty? Hmmm...I dunno...But she has that "f the heck out of me and nut on my face" thing going on

I would rather gouge my eyes out than watch SNL. They jumped the shark long ago.

I haven't watched SNL since the 80s. :sleep:

I haven't watched SNL since the 80s. :sleep:

Thanks for chiming in. You're just as bad, or worse as the snowflakes that rail on Trump no matter what he does.

I just don't think women are funny whatsoever and I find it annoying when they try to be. :dunno:

I just don't think women are funny whatsoever and I find it annoying when they try to be. :dunno:

99% of the time, you're right. They are dreadful.

there has never been a black woman comedian, that was funny. ever.

While I dont usually find women funny, there is an interesting study on why men are like that from a biological stand point

While I dont usually find women funny, there is an interesting study on why men are like that from a biological stand point

Tell us more...

Anjelah Johnson is pretty damn funny. And there's a few others. If I get time, I'll try to post during the day. Some British chick is actually pretty damn funny and doesn't really work blue that much.

Tell us more...

For me, it's their voice first off. The older I get, the more annoying most women's voices become. Cuz I don't think it's a sexist thing. Because there are other women who could read the damn phone book and I would listen to them all day long.

There's a couple women who just lost their damn Minds. They see the hour or whatever that they get on stage as their time just to rail against men constantly. And if it was funny? That would be one thing. But they've literally just lost their mind.

The one that comes to mind is Whitney Cummings. Used to be pretty hot. And pretty smart. But the last special I saw, she just lost her . And she's in been on talk shows admitting that she is like mentally unstable. Like on medication type of see a therapist unstable. She was on Conan and just creeped him out. I can't explain how nuts she is. But just because you have the stage in the microphone doesn't mean this is your time just to lose your .

Another one like that is Samantha Bee. Her show is just full-on unwatchable. It's just a full hour of men are evil I hate men!

I gave both clips a try but didnt find them very funny.

Im crotchety so its hard to make me laugh anymore, but SNL just doesnt do it.

Check out Tracy Morgans show - The Last OG.

Its one of the funnier shows on tv right now.

I also liked The Mick but I think its cancelled.

I gave both clips a try but didnt find them very funny.

Im crotchety so its hard to make me laugh anymore, but SNL just doesnt do it.

Check out Tracy Morgans show - The Last OG.

Its one of the funnier shows on tv right now.

I also liked The Mick but I think its cancelled.

Have you ever watched Sunny in Philadelphia? I feel like you'd enjoy that show.

Their is nothing about this woman that is funny. Amy Schumer and Dane Cook are quit literally, 2 of the least funny comedians out there imo. Everyone I work with loves them. I just don't get it?

Their is nothing about this woman that is funny. Amy Schumer and Dane Cook are quit literally, 2 of the least funny comedians out there imo. Everyone I work with loves them. I just don't get it?

There

Yep. Seen em all. Good stuff.

• Like 1

I know theres a lot of hate for Cook, but hes actually made me laugh before.

Thanks for chiming in. You're just as bad, or worse as the snowflakes that rail on Trump no matter what he does.

118,000 posts geez what a wasted life.

118,000 posts geez what a wasted life.

:lol:

Snowflake detected.

Yep. Seen em all. Good stuff.

Give Documentary Now! A try. 110% sure you like it.

lord please dont

i havnt heard anything about Dane Cook in years.

that said, i thought he was a terrible comedian but actually liked him a bit in his crossover to acting.

as for schumer, i dont watch SNL, never had any hatred for her but those clips didn't make me laugh once.

I dont get it. Why is not watching a TV show the same as hating America and our President?

I dont watch SNL because I have better things to do.

as for schumer, i dont watch SNL, never had any hatred for her but those clips didn't make me laugh once.

I agree. Her show used to be funny. Those clips were brutal. I didnt even smile.

:lol:

Snowflake detected.

I bet you will put your post count on your headstone :( what a life.

She was actually funny and like able :thumbsup:

:dunno:

They are also well-known for stealing other comedians jokes. Another reason why mostly nobody likes 'em.

Ill watch anything looking for laughs. I dont boycott shows or anything like that. I dont watch SNL cuz im probably in bed lol