Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Talk To Your Kids About the GOP

:dunno:

:dunno:

me neither :dunno:

I don't know if it's real or fake. All I know for sure is...

...if it's real it's not funny.

...if it's fake it's not funny.

This

Dark Comedy.

• Like 1

Dark Comedy.

What does skin tone have to do with it?

Dark Comedy.

So it's fake?

Funniest thing I have seen in a while. The Onion?

I think it is a legit thing...

Maybe. If so, it's bizarre. The way she downs that martini like a pro. No husband referenced. She's rather pathetic. Seems like an Office type mockumentary.

Also "Go back to where you came from" is his Senior quote. :doublethumbsup:

And she has a picture on her mantel of him bullying some kids in school. :lol:

I think it's funny and well done but the guilt by association message is crap. I don't understand what people aren't understanding about it though. Here and in the YT comments. This is nextgen america wanting to get the liberal youth vote out.

Ever notice how you dont see a lot of this stuff aimed at the other side? Probably cause they have better things to do than be whiny losers

Ever notice how you dont see a lot of this stuff aimed at the other side? Probably cause they have better things to do than be whiny losers

I'm so lost. I still have no idea if this is an anti-Trump thing or a parody of an anti-Trump thing.

The same reason you see few conservatives musicians or artists. Conservatism and creativity rarely occur together.

The same reason you see few conservatives musicians or artists. Conservatism and creativity rarely occur together.

Nah. I think its very easy to make a video mocking someone. But its just too much of a hassle for no reason at all to do it.

It is.

Next Gen America

https://nextgenamerica.org/

Since 2013, we’ve worked to prevent damage to our climate by transitioning to a clean energy economy based on equality, inclusion, and a shared and sustainable prosperity. Now, the values that drive our work on climate are under increased and unprecedented attack. We’re proud to step up the fight for immigrant rights, affordable health care, and core American values — as NextGen America.

:lol:

These people are literally retarded.

#MAGA2020

(I did think the video in OP was funny, assuming it was comedy)

Conservatives maybe. MAGA? MAGA has mastered it.

Let me introduce you to something called the meme war.

The classic:

Random recent memes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdHNfopW0AUCsOL.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcoIvULXkAImjkT.jpg

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31530350_934777766685094_498305365562097664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9c519bbee129a064e7904e675f90c2af&oe=5B8A2EFF

Baby boomers thought they were going to make up for being the worst generation by electing a black and a woman. They lost their legacy.

It is.

Next Gen America

https://nextgenamerica.org/

1) Protecting Air and Water from Polluters. - I agree with you libs

2) Protect 'our' healthcare - Generally, I agree with you libs far more than the GOP.

3) fighting for dreamers - my views are kinda complicated but I generally agree with the GOP on immigration

4) equal rights for all Americans - this is a huge misnomer and completely untrue. Libs fool themselves into believing this but it's a pack of sh*t. People who are for equal rights are invariably Republicans, while people who are for special rights and discrimination are liberal Democrats

5) Trump's tax cuts are BS- agree with you libs

----

Well, you've certainly picked some nice topics that we can agree on. Mostly. If that's really what you guys support, you can win me back. I'm on board with most of it. But before I get all enthused and come join your cause, would you mind answering me some of these questions? Thanks :

What do you guys think of speech censorship on college campuses?

What do you guys think of affirmative action?

What do you guys think of kneeling for the national anthem?

What do you guys think of community policing policies?

What do you guys think of NAFTA?

What do you guys think of illegal immigration?

What do you guys think of bakers who don't want to make cakes for gay weddings?

What do you guys think of trannies in the girls room?

I'll hang up and listen.

Why do you think the tax cuts are BS?

Trump is certainly very creative, at least where things like facts and truth are concerned.

I'd also rather assemble Ikea furniture, (provided I could keep the furniture)

I don't know anything about myspace and so would be hesitant, especially so considering her tone, which makes it sounds like a bad investment.

No on the reading nothing but 50 Shades of Gray

I'd love to do this. Imagine how much money you could make teaching all those grandmas to use snapchat! Imagine the scale! I'd have to figure it out first myself though. I don' know what snapchat is right now.

No on wet denim

No on eating napkins

No on shaving eyebrows.

'Respect women' is a loaded request that implies trump doesn't respect women when i fact it simply contains a ton of liberal dog whistles.

Someone who looks out for college students would be nice yes. Protecting their right to free speech and freedom of thought is pretty high on my agenda too

And workers too, yes. He pulled out of TPP, hopefully ulls out of NAFTA now too. That's why he flipped all the workers and won Obama states in the midwest.

And protects our climate- You have score big on a huge point with this one.

Trump is certainly very creative, at least where things like facts and truth are concerned.

Care to elaborate? Anything consequential?

Why do you think the tax cuts are BS?

The tax cuts targeted the upper class, especially the extremely wealthy, and they didn't make spending cuts elsewhere to offset the lower revenue thus blowing up the deficit.

The Congressional GOP is entirely dedicated to tax cuts for the wealthy. That's why they were all originally Jeb! people and none of them endorse Trump in the primary. Any talk they have about deficit or concerns for the Trump voters is buulsh*t. That's why they all need to retire or get primaried to be replaced. Fock them.

The tax cuts targeted the upper class, especially the extremely wealthy, and they didn't make spending cuts elsewhere to offset the lower revenue thus blowing up the deficit.

The Congressional GOP is entirely dedicated to tax cuts for the wealthy. That's why they were all originally Jeb! people and none of them endorse Trump in the primary. Any talk they have about deficit or concerns for the Trump voters is buulsh*t. That's why they all need to retire or get primaried to be replaced. Fock them.

I wouldn't consider myself upperclass, but I am benefitting from these tax cuts, and with Trump bringing back the child tax credit to pre-Obama levels (Mr. Working man president cut it), I'm going to benefit even more. Now I know it's not as much as higher earners will see, but at least this time I got in on the action. I'm 51 years old and have been filling out a tax return since I was 18 and I never once saw a significant reduction. I have now

Care to elaborate? Anything consequential?

Wasnt really trying to make a dig here.

Artsy types tend to be liberal. Business/analytical types tend to be conservative. This is not news.

Wasnt really trying to make a dig here.

Artsy types tend to be liberal. Business/analytical types tend to be conservative. This is not news.

I was talking about Trumps lies. Which ones bother you the most??

1) Protecting Air and Water from Polluters. - I agree with you libs

2) Protect 'our' healthcare - Generally, I agree with you libs far more than the GOP.

3) fighting for dreamers - my views are kinda complicated but I generally agree with the GOP on immigration

4) equal rights for all Americans - this is a huge misnomer and completely untrue. Libs fool themselves into believing this but it's a pack of sh*t. People who are for equal rights are invariably Republicans, while people who are for special rights and discrimination are liberal Democrats

5) Trump's tax cuts are BS- agree with you libs

----

Well, you've certainly picked some nice topics that we can agree on. Mostly. If that's really what you guys support, you can win me back. I'm on board with most of it. But before I get all enthused and come join your cause, would you mind answering me some of these questions? Thanks :

What do you guys think of speech censorship on college campuses?

What do you guys think of affirmative action?

What do you guys think of kneeling for the national anthem?

What do you guys think of community policing policies?

What do you guys think of NAFTA?

What do you guys think of illegal immigration?

What do you guys think of bakers who don't want to make cakes for gay weddings?

What do you guys think of trannies in the girls room?

I'll hang up and listen.

I think that a lot of your list contains overlapping small ticket items, and I agree there are a decent amount of topics for agreement that I would argue are bigger fish to fry.

The tax plan, Medicare for Most/All, understanding/conducting proper international policy, competing globally through a highly educated populace, protecting Social Security. That's what most level headed "libs" are advocating. It's not even a liberal platform.

The little society things that get under people's skin, like what "trannies" are doing or if bakers are baking gay cakes or if NFL players are kneeling. To me that's not keeping an eye on the ball. That's whining.

Over there, the post about Trump supporters not wanting to give up power to the multitude of minority groups. That's what those feel like. You pointed out there are bigger topics that garner agreement. I agree with that.

Trump is basically a dangerous, ignorant rogue. He doesn't have a cohesive, consistent platform. The problem in 2016 was obviously Hillary. How the solution is: therefore, Trump, I'll never focking get.