Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Lois Lane sleeps with the fishes

https://sixxsense.iheart.com/content/superman-star-margot-kidder-dead-at-69-2018-05-14/

Margot Kidder, the actress who played Lois Lane in Superman, died at her home in Montana on Sunday according to TMZ. She was 69-years-old. Her cause of death is unknown.
Kidder's most famous role was playing Superman's love interest Lois Lane in a series of Superman movies in the late 1970's and early '80's.
Kidder had a public battle with bipolar disorder, which left her homeless in 1996. She went on to become an advocate for mental health.
She was married three times but had remained single following the end of her last marriage with Philippe de Broca in 1984. She is survived by her daughter Maggie McGuane.

:(

Always seemed like a trashy lush from her earliest roles.

She dumped Superman for Aquaman?

Always seemed like a trashy lush from her earliest roles.

Thought that was Princess Leia

Sounds like she had more issues than time magazine.

She even went randy quaid for a while

Rip

If Christopher Reeve was still alive, he could roll backwards around the world and save her. :(

fixed :pointstosky:
  • Like 1

You had to figure being on the receiving end of all of those x-rays so many times would have to do some damage internally.

and therein lies the lesson son... the two girls I loved the most were Princess Leia and Lois Lane... they were smart, fiesty, beautiful, and (I thought) completely out of my league... but the truth is, like most wimmens, they were batshIt crazy (no pun batgirl, you didn't make the list, you were too old)

I totally coulda' nailed Leia or Lois if I just had a little more confidence... If I knew how focking nuts they all really are.

So keep it in mind son... women are crazy... all of them... and that flaw is what will get your ugly, poor ass laid more times than you can imagine.

and therein lies the lesson son... the two girls I loved the most were Princess Leia and Lois Lane... they were smart, fiesty, beautiful, and (I thought) completely out of my league... but the truth is, like most wimmens, they were batshIt crazy (no pun batgirl, you didn't make the list, you were too old)

I totally coulda' nailed Leia or Lois if I just had a little more confidence... If I knew how focking nuts they all really are.

So keep it in mind son... women are crazy... all of them... and that flaw is what will get your ugly, poor ass laid more times than you can imagine.

:thumbsup:

Catwoman from 60's batman was a smoke, that outfit too. MEOW!

:thumbsup:

Catwoman from 60's batman was a smoke, that outfit too. MEOW!

Oh, I will certainly take Anne Hathaway bent over on the motorcycle in a skin-tight one-piece leather catsuit any day. Jesus that gives me a pudgy just thinking about it.

They might as well just have called it a me cycle.

Only 69?! Hell, she looked 50 something in Superman. :shocking:

Right? She was 29 in that movie? :o