Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahaws at Bears: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Seahawks: CB Tre Flowers, S Delano Hill, LB K.J. Wright, LB Bobby Wagner, OG Jordan Simmons, OG D.J. Fluker, WR Doug Baldwin

Bears: S DeAndre Houston-Carson, FB Michael Burton, LB Isaiah Irving, LB Kylie Fitts, OL Rashaad Coward, WR Javon Wims, DT Nick Williams

People have been saying it, but I guess I didn't believe it, the Seahawks aren't very good. They have a good QB, but what else are they putting out there? All due respect to Will Dissly of course.

I thought Trubisky would be as good. Not even close. I actually don't remember seeing a qb with this little confidence in himself. He is terrified to screw up. Not good at all

But they sure want to prove it as many times as possible.

You want the Bears to cut him? What is this comment? How many season first year starters come out and throw 10 TDs in their first two games of the year?

Please name them.

You want the Bears to cut him? What is this comment?

No, I was more referring to their insistance on heavily leaning on the pass or Trubisky running (as if he had proven himself to be capable to Mahomes level this far).

No, I was more referring to their insistance on heavily leaning on the pass or Trubisky running.

It is known in Chicago that this is not a year that they expect to win. They want to test Trubisky and try to make him a viable starter.

Jon Gruden: ' I don't need Mack, I've got Jordy Nelson'. smh

Thanks to the bears defense, my Wilson won’t even get me 13 lousy points tonight sending me to 0-2.

I have done a complete 180 on Trubisky. He is horrible so far. I don't remember seeing a less confident qb. It's jarring honestly. He has some insane ability, but it doesn't matter when he is in his own head doubting himself. You can see it when he runs with the ball even. Makes me sick.

Give trubs some more time. its his 14th nfl start. more than he started in college.

I am all for sticking with my guys, but Holy hell I don't remember a qb I liked looking this bad this soon. I also don't remember a qb with his head so screwed up turning it around besides maybe Eli. The ability is there. Saw it on the pass to Cohen on the sideline, but for every one of those there are 3 massively terrible throws or decisions.

Did you see the clip from the GB game where he passed up Burton right in front of him wide open in the endzone? Don't remember seeing a worse decision. I'm not saying it's guaranteed he is a bust, but I usually stick with my guys for a while. This is something different. Nagy also needs to stop this gimmick BS

Give trubs some more time. its his 14th nfl start. more than he started in college.

Too high a pick to give time imo. I was stunned when I saw he played so few games in college. Way too high a pick.

Three times tonight, he has blindly run the wrong way.

So much for burton being a sleeper this year!

Agreed and I waited on te this year targeting burton in the later rds so I have multiple shares of him and so far it’s not panning out. By. That I mean in my 1pt ppr leagues I’d have been happy with 10 pts from him but Mitch is holding this offense hostage with his dci is on making and turnovers. Hopefully things get better, love the pay call on the td though that was well executed.

Agreed and I waited on te this year targeting burton in the later rds so I have multiple shares of him and so far it’s not panning out. By. That I mean in my 1pt ppr leagues I’d have been happy with 10 pts from him but Mitch is holding this offense hostage with his dci is on making and turnovers. Hopefully things get better, love the pay call on the td though that was well executed.

There are 2-3 TEs in the league that are a focal point of their team. You picked up a late round TE and he scores early and you are complaining?

• Like 1

There are 2-3 TEs in the league that are a focal point of their team. You picked up a late round TE and he scores early and you are complaining?

Not complaining at all but his usage from preseason to now is concerning. He was a focal point in the preseason and now the targets just aren’t there like I would’ve thought they’d have carried over from preseason.

3 targets in two games for a guy that was being touted as top 5 TE potential. Yeah, its concernimg

3 targets in two games for a guy that was being touted as top 5 TE potential. Yeah, its concernimg

That describes a ton of players this early. All of a sudden, DJ, Hunt, Burton, OBJ had a bad game, etc. etc. etc. are all bad picks in your mind. Wow. How is Burton doing tonight?

That describes a ton of players this early. All of a sudden, DJ, Hunt, Burton, OBJ had a bad game, etc. etc. etc. are all bad picks in your mind. Wow. How is Burton doing tonight?

DJ’s usage is also concerning people especially where he was drafted, like top 5, this isn’t what people bought into.

DJ’s usage is also concerning people especially where he was drafted, like top 5, this isn’t what people bought into.

DJ was drafted as a #1 RB in the first round top 5. What round did you draft Burton? I drafted Burton as well and am not complaining because I got him fairly cheap and have Doyle as a backup. I'll figure it out.

Difference is Burton had ZERO tangible reason to be hyped. He wasnt some hotshot rookie, he had a literal nothing backing up his hype and draft status as a mid rounder. Purely a speculative product of the FF community.
  • Like 1

DJ was drafted as a #1 RB in the first round top 5. What round did you draft Burton? I drafted Burton as well and am not complaining because I got him fairly cheap and have Doyle as a backup. I'll figure it out.[/quote

I also have Doyle as my backup te and he's getting eatin into by Ebron now so that's not good either

Doyle = 7 catches in week 1. I'll take that out of my late round TE all day.

DJ was drafted as a #1 RB in the first round top 5. What round did you draft Burton? I drafted Burton as well and am not complaining because I got him fairly cheap and have Doyle as a backup. I'll figure it out.[/quote

I also have Doyle as my backup te and he's getting eatin into by Ebron now so that's not good either.

Why didn't you just pay the heavy price for Kelce or Gronk? Oh, they both had a crappy 1 of two weeks as well.

I've been watching Roquan Smith a lot since I've invested in him in dynasty. He looks bad. He just seems to always get blocked. Like he has a chance to fill a hole and somehow manages to get blocked by a lineman coming off a defensive lineman every single time.

Doyle = 7 catches in week 1. I'll take that out of my late round TE all day.

I also have Doyle as my backup te and he's getting eatin into by Ebron now so that's not good either. Why didn't you just pay the heavy price for Kelce or Gronk? Oh, they both had a crappy 1 of two weeks as well.

I dont believe in investing high picks on tes when I can get #2 WRs or rbs at that spot so I wait on tes. I figure if Im gonna lose because my te didnt point up its because my core stronger guys didnt do anything, to me the te points are just icing on the cake when ur core guys do what they should do.