Sign in to follow this  
ELVIS!

****Official 60s Music Draft**** (Complete)

1.01 TEK - All Along the Watchtower Jimi Hendrix
1.02 Zero T - Like a Rolling Stone Bob Dylan

1.03 Daino- Gimme Shelter The Rolling Stones

1.04 Vudu- Revolution The Beatles

1.05 TEK's Bunny - The Sound of Silence Simon and Garfunkle

1.06 Shots - A Day in the Life The Beatles

==========

1.07 Skids - The House of the Rising Sun The Animals

1.08 Nzoner

1.09 Sho Nuff

1.10 HT
1.11 Big Guy

1.12 Vikes

===========
1.13 5 Point

1.14 TBBOM

1.15 Mrs. Voltaire
1.16 Volti

1.17 Sux

1.18 Mobb Deep

===========

2.01 Mobb Deep

2.02 Sux
2.03 Volti
2.04 Mrs. Voltaire
2.05 TBBOM

2.06 5 Point

===========
2.07 Vikes
2.08 Big Guy

2.09 HT

2.10 Sho Nuff

2.11 Nzoner
2.12 Skids

============

2.13 Shots

2.14 TEK's Sex Toy Bunny

2.15 Vudu
2.16 Daino
2.17 Zero T

2.18 TEK

Smoked some shrooms in a hill tribe village too. The whole lying on your side from an opium pipe thing. That was fun.

Seems like many of the guides down there pad their income smoking out the tourists. The boat on the second day had many many joints going off the stern deck.

Wow. That sounds awesome. I haven't been in a cow pasture in forever. I wish it would rain.

Something just made me remember my first alias. Being my first it was poorly executed. It was a good story line, but...well. She will forever be listed as one of the lamest alias of all time. Still hated by some. I present you with the sad saga of Savannah Luv.

She met this guy one line and was asking the geeks if she should meet him. No one bought it. The alias accusations were flying. Then I remembered something my mother said to someone about dropping me off to visit some relatives. "..and he didn't even look back." Savannah dropped her kid off somewhere and "He didn't even look back."

I few got sucked in on that reasoning that only a woman would care about that. So the advice starts. Be careful. Yada yada yada. So she goes to meet him and comes back afterwards to announce, "He's a midget!"

We'll the jig was up. People were pissed off. So I just made it worse with the news that he owned a carnival.

He takes her to the carnival and to impress her he gets on a ride that he doesn't meet the height requirement. He is tragically thrown to his death while a horrified Savannah Luv watches.

This would have been my #1 overall, possibly #1 for any decade.

When I was bumped from 5 to 6 I thought I would lose out on it. Quality songs 1-5 but to me this as good as it gets. As Big Guy noted.

• Like 1

Whats the over/under on Beatles and Stones songs?

Why dont you go vote on the 90s fraft!! Even if its not for me! :mad:

Sorry guys, I was out climbing a mountain by my house (penny would be so proud. :D ) Anyway, I narrowed it down to two and picked this as it is more representative of the decade, and it has a special meaning to me which I'll tell later (need to run out again).

1.07 The House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

Sorry guys, I was out climbing a mountain by my house

Did you use your MIT education to chart the correct angle of ascent first?

Sorry guys, I was out climbing a mountain by my house (penny would be so proud. :D ) Anyway, I narrowed it down to two and picked this as it is more representative of the decade, and it has a special meaning to me which I'll tell later (need to run out again).

High on my list. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

The first song I've had to scratch off my list.

And filling Vikes seat in the balcony is our very own MDC. Feel free to throw things at him.

Can we stick to one format, like pick-artist-song? Maybe we can avoid all of the errors from the other drafts if it is standardized.

Sorry guys, I was out climbing a mountain

I was masturbating too.

And filling Vikes seat in the balcony is our very own MDC. Feel free to throw things at him.

:lol:

How long is your list?

Sitting at 50 right now. I'll be adding to it as we go. I just haven't had the time to sit down and crank out a long list. It'll probably be up to 150 by Wednesday.

Sitting at 50 right now. I'll be adding to it as we go. I just haven't had the time to sit down and crank out a long list. It'll probably be up to 150 by Wednesday.

That will work. Especially with this draft, it runs deep.

So you have a list of 50 songs and A Day in the Life and All Along the Watchtower were not on it ?

Must be a heck of a list.

So you have a list of 50 songs and A Day in the Life and All Along the Watchtower were not on it ?

Shhhhhh. No really 5-point. That's a good plan. You go with that.

Leave him be. I think he's researching the wrong decade. That's a shame. Just a shame.

Nope. The Beatles and Jimi are on my list, just not those songs.

:(

Funny you ask, we had planned to go up an unmarked trail, which meets a major trail, then circle back on another marked trail. We found a trail so we went up. We got to the top and... no more trail. So we said what the heck, let's try to make our own! We ended up finally finding the trail we were originally looking for... with the help of Google Maps. :D Anyway, it was 3 hours of pretty intense climbing.

You're going to find all kinds of stuff as you dig deeper.

Absolutely. There are artists I haven't even though of yet, let alone specific songs by said artists. Stumbling across songs I've forgotten about is half the fun of putting my list together. :cheers:

Funny you ask, we had planned to go up an unmarked trail, which meets a major trail, then circle back on another marked trail. We found a trail so we went up. We got to the top and... no more trail. So we said what the heck, let's try to make our own! We ended up finally finding the trail we were originally looking for... with the help of Google Maps. :D Anyway, it was 3 hours of pretty intense climbing.

I went and saw the man and came home and got stoned. No i don't want to trade. Good to see you dooshe.

Absolutely. There are artists I haven't even though of yet, let alone specific songs by said artists. Stumbling across songs I've forgotten about is half the fun of putting my list together. :cheers:

I'm at aound 260 with no Beatles. And I left a lot off my list. There's just so much to this decade.