Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I think there will be a rare handful of rooky WR's that will be startable this year....

I'm not very high on Prescott. I think he's a "nice" QB, but I wouldn't draft any WR that he throws to. I'll stick with the Cowboys in a numbers comparison for Prescott and say that he'll be a fantasy producer like Troy Aikman... which isn't good. Of course for Prescott that's fine because he's going to run, but a 3200 yard / 18 TD season in today's game is NOT going to help his receivers. I know, you're going to say "He already did better than that each of his first 2 seasons". Well, the difference is that he had Witten and Dez. Yeah, I know you're going to say, "well Dez has stunk the last 2 seasons". Well, the thing is, defenses still had to prepare for him because he has legit talent. Teams going forward, I believe, are going to play Dallas with the mentality of "We can't stop Elliott, so let's stop Dak." I think teams will put only 7 in the box and make it so that Dak can't throw on them.

For that reason, every Dallas WR is on my DND list prior to the 12th round.

Odell, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, and JuJu to name a few all had great rookie seasons in the past few years.

This draft class is weak. Sure, you might get one that catches 70-80 1000 yards but try finding him.

Any ideas?

This draft class is weak. Sure, you might get one that catches 70-80 1000 yards but try finding him.

Any ideas?

DJ Moore is the obvious one to have a big year. Ridley is one injury away from being a prime prospect to reach 1,000 yards. I may take flyers on Anthony Miller & Christian Kirk.

DJ Moore is the obvious one to have a big year. Ridley is one injury away from being a prime prospect to reach 1,000 yards. I may take flyers on Anthony Miller & Christian Kirk.

Moore could, but lots of targets in Carolina especially with Olsen back. They'll probably be a guy somewhere that is pretty much unknown that could surprise. Injuries open doors.

Take a few flyers late and hope

• Like 1

The Chicago Tribune reports Mitchell Trubisky has remained "uneven" throughout training camp.

Per reporter Rich Campbell, Trubisky "averaged about two interceptions per day through the first 10 practices." Campbell passed along a "stay tuned" when commenting on how Trubisky might "command" new coach Matt Nagy's scheme. Trubisky has attempted just four passes through the Bears' first two preseason games, but should see more work against the Broncos on Saturday.

I'm in agreement with a few detractors here. I'm not high on any of these rookie WR's.