Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Official Obama Portraits

Gallery of presidential portraits:

http://i.magaimg.net/img/2mqn.jpg

:lol:

Thats what I was trying to convey. The official portrait should be timeless and more conventional.

I actually like the artwork of Obama, its sorta cool. Just not for the Official presidential portrait.

Itd be like taking your senior picture for your yearbook in a tuxedo tee shirt and sunglasses. Sure thats funny but damn dude, for your senior pic?

Ok, kinda puts it into perspective :lol:

And now we have a president that writes policy on Twitter. Times, they are a changing!

And now we have a president that writes policy on Twitter. Times, they are a changing!

I know, I know. Who really gives a damn about presidential portraits anyways?

Come on, its funny though

Thats what I was trying to convey. The official portrait should be timeless and more conventional.

I actually like the artwork of Obama, its sorta cool. Just not for the Official presidential portrait.

Itd be like taking your senior picture for your yearbook in a tuxedo tee shirt and sunglasses. Sure thats funny but damn dude, for your senior pic?

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

• Like 1

Thought Michelles was very well done....classy. Didnt really like Barracks.....it was...weird? Basically sitting in the bushes.

:thumbsup:

did you find the one with Moochelle & her schlong yet?

was just about to post it here but not sure how strict Mike is. And given my relative newb status and triggering of certain members I figured it best not to test the boundaries.

• Like 1

So I learned today the "artist" who used photoshop to make his "painting" is also know for putting sperm in all his "paintings" Obamas sperm is on the left side of his head.

Thought Michelles was very well done....classy. Didnt really like Barracks.....it was...weird? Basically sitting in the bushes.

Well done? It doesn't even look like her. It's awful. Barack's is even worse.

Well done? It doesn't even ###### look like her. It's awful. Barack's is even worse.

True...not the best look of her...but it was at least classy and somewhat normal. I dont know what the fock barracks is.....and side by side with all the other presidents ones...its comical.

I dont want to sound like the “Trump eats chicken with a fork!” Morons....id say the same if it was trumps (which might be him middle fingering)....

True...not the best look of her...but it was at least classy and somewhat normal. I dont know what the fock barracks is.....and side by side with all the other presidents ones...its comical.

I dont want to sound like the Trump eats chicken with a fork! Morons....id say the same if it was trumps (which might be him middle fingering)....

Trumps should be in a neoclassical naziesque style. In a military uniform. Maybe something like the scene where Patton is in front of the flag in Patton. But more angular and harsh.

I think Obama sitting among flowers is fitting and describes his time in office perfectly. He was a weak and docile President.

• Like 1

The "artist" that did Michelle's only paints black people. Why do the Obamas do that every chance they get? Constantly stirring the pot of divisiveness.

Only minorities get that label.

When white artists paint or draw people that look like them it's simply art but when a black artist draws people that look like them it's some sort of negative statement.

When white artists paint or draw people that look like them it's simply art but when a black artist draws people that look like them it's some sort of negative statement.

If a white artist refuses to paint people of a different color they should be ostracized. Maybe the ones painting neo-Nazi garbage qualify but I have never heard of a mainstream white artist doing that.

If a white artist refuses to paint people of a different color they should be ostracized. Maybe the ones painting neo-Nazi garbage qualify but I have never heard of a mainstream white artist doing that.

But is that the case?

Most of the great master artists only painted white people.

Actually, the artist has drawn white people...but don't look for it.

That's ok on the street corner in Newark, but the Presidential Portrait artist to have that stance.....creates divisiveness.

I think Obama sitting among flowers is fitting and describes his time in office perfectly. He was a weak and docile President.

I'd say more passive aggressive. Michelle's "artist" illustrates that.

I'd say more passive aggressive. Michelle's "artist" illustrates that.

I just wrote that to be provocative. I didn't really mean it. I'm sure I stole it from someone else.

So nobody cares the former president has cu m on his face?

• Like 1

Not true according to snopes

https://www.snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/

But im confused because the actual portrait seems to have it and snopes posted a different image as their evidence.