Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Who Was I Wiff?

I've NEVER read a BB thread until just now, and after carefully analyzing every one of his posts, I know exactly who this is just from the writing style.

:dunno:

It's me. :doublethumbsup:

I've NEVER read a BB thread until just now, and after carefully analyzing every one of his posts, I know exactly who this is just from the writing style.

:doublethumbsup:

Torridjoe? :dunno:

Everybody knows you are RP, so give it up already. :dunno:

you werent wiff me, you crazy lisp havin bastard

:mad:

[gutterslut] Hi Sux :banana: [/gutterslut]

:mad: My 500.00 is still on the bored! I am not a freak! I am a stooooopid man with frenzy!!! And noyt an alias!!! Damn!!! What does it take?

:shocking:

Alimony Tony?

:pointstosky: My 500.00 is still on the bored! I am not a freak! I am a stooooopid man with frenzy!!! And noyt an alias!!! Damn!!! What does it take?

I've got it! Your phillybear :pointstosky:

Gee, let's see, Bunny gets active at the EXACT same time as the retards decide to join their wonder twin powers together to fight mean old Wiffleball. There's half a dozen different "Bunny" alias derivatives tried and aborted in the member list and probably 80% of Bunny's 500 posts in two years are less than 30 days old. Hmm.. How did you EVER choose between: Bunnywafer, Bunnyt, Bunny's worst Nightmare, Bunny, Bunnytw2006, BunnyPrinces.... :pointstosky:

No, no, THAT's not an alias. :pointstosky:

God, you guys are easy.

What you dorks forget is that unlike a real fight where volume matters - even half a dozen cripples can accomplish SOMEthing, you guys are just bunching all your stupidity together. - And revealing who's on the Reclinger Pilot, Kpbukakke fringe. - Nice company.

You guys need a life in the WORST focking way. :pointstosky:

No, but it is an old timer!

:overhead:

I think you get a cash reward if you are correct.

And more importantly we can get rid of this annoying thread

I think you get a cash reward if you are correct.

And more importantly we can get rid of this annoying thread

Like he'd ever admit it. That's the lamest part of this whole thing. :overhead:

Like he'd ever admit it. That's the lamest part of this whole thing. :overhead:

Let rusty state his case. then we'll have a poll and vote on whether or not we think rusty is correct. If its an old time geek then i probably won't even know who it is.

Gee, let's see, Bunny gets active at the EXACT same time as the retards decide to join their wonder twin powers together to fight mean old Wiffleball. There's half a dozen different "Bunny" alias derivatives tried and aborted in the member list and probably 80% of Bunny's 500 posts in two years are less than 30 days old. Hmm.. How did you EVER choose between: Bunnywafer, Bunnyt, Bunny's worst Nightmare, Bunny, Bunnytw2006, BunnyPrinces.... :rolleyes:

No, no, THAT's not an alias. :overhead:

God, you guys are easy.

What you dorks forget is that unlike a real fight where volume matters - even half a dozen cripples can accomplish SOMEthing, you guys are just bunching all your stupidity together. - And revealing who's on the Reclinger Pilot, Kpbukakke fringe. - Nice company.

You guys need a life in the WORST focking way. :first:

I thought you said you where gonna put all us alia on ignore cuz you were better than us.

More lies from Wiffleslut. :pointstosky:

Let rusty state his case. then we'll have a poll and vote on whether or not we think rusty is correct. If its an old time geek then i probably won't even know who it is.

Oh yes you will!

I'll give you a hint: He's a longtime poster who likes to argue, dancing many times with complete and total bannination!

Oh yes you will!

I'll give you a hint: He's a longtime poster who likes to argue, dancing many times with complete and total bannination!

Zmanzz?

Oh yes you will!

Bannination is kutulu but he doesn't like to argue. Rp likes to argue and he sometimes uses bananas. So I guess RP.

Bannination is kutulu but he doesn't like to argue. Rp likes to argue and he sometimes uses bananas. So I guess RP.

Rusty is RP. HTH.

Yeah. And the U.S. is a Democracy. :wave:

Oh but it is. You see, there are different types of democracies, and while the United States may not be a "true Democracy," it is what we call a "representative Democracy."

HTH, Rusty. :banana:

Oh yes you will!

:music_guitarred:

Joneo

What do I win? :overhead:

Gee, let's see, Bunny gets active at the EXACT same time as the retards decide to join their wonder twin powers together to fight mean old Wiffleball. There's half a dozen different "Bunny" alias derivatives tried and aborted in the member list and probably 80% of Bunny's 500 posts in two years are less than 30 days old. Hmm.. How did you EVER choose between: Bunnywafer, Bunnyt, Bunny's worst Nightmare, Bunny, Bunnytw2006, BunnyPrinces.... :mad:

No, no, THAT's not an alias. :mad:

God, you guys are easy.

You guys need a life in the WORST focking way. :first:

WE NEED A LIFE IN THE WORST WAY? How much time did you spend looking up those old "Bunny" names? It's been over ten days and we get a list of previous posters with "Bunny" in them, today. :thumbsup: Good job. Let me take it one step further. I'll do some homework for ya wiff.

My first posts were all football related and posted on the MAIN bored. I joined on 8/10/07. The first post I made at FFToday was on 9/5/07. This was my first post on the Main bored- http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...BunnysBastatrds

I posted close to a hundred times on the main bored, but not one time on the geek bored from the time I joined on 8/10/07 until 12/02/08. This was my first post on the geek bored- http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...BunnysBastatrds

So I went over fifteen months from the time I joined FFToday till I posted my first post on the geek bored.

You keeping up wiff? Is it sinking in yet? Is that what geek aliases do around here? They get kicked out or decide one day that they want to change their name and become an alias? They then rejoin and concentrate on football and stay away from the geek bored for over fifteen months? They then wait for the right time to jump back on the geek bored and become a geek again? Is that how it works? Or maybe one day I just happend to be on a friends computer and saw a site I had never heard of. I go on FFToday and see some pretty cool FF sh!t. I draft a bad team the first year using it as my main online information. The next year I decide to stick with it. And I win the championship for the first time. When the 08 season comes to an end, I get pretty bored after all the excitement of winning and there's nothing going on on the main bored. Someone on the main bored refers to the geek bored. I go check it out. I notice there are some funny people there and decide to come back. And doing what geeks do, I kept coming back. Hmmmmmmm?

My history of posts is only six pages. Go to search and type in BunnysBastatrds. There is my short history from my time here. :doublethumbsup: You are wrong. Get over it. It won't be the last time.

Oh but it is. You see, there are different types of democracies, and while the United States may not be a "true Democracy," it is what we call a "representative Democracy."

HTH, Rusty. :doublethumbsup:

That would be "Representative Republic".

HTH

That would be "Representative Republic".

HTH

Well let's see here:

Main Entry: representative democracy

Part of Speech: n

Definition: a type of democracy in which the citizens delegate authority to elected representatives

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rep...ive%20democracy

Much later, beginning in the 18th century, as the typical association became the nation-state or country, direct democracy gave way to representative democracy—a transformation so sweeping that, from the perspective of a citizen of ancient Athens, the governments of gigantic associations such as France or the United States might not have appeared democratic at all.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/...ns#ref=ref50874

The institutions of all governments emerge from basic principles. In the United States the one basic principle is representative democracy, which defines a system in which the people govern themselves by electing their own leaders. The American government functions to secure this principle and to further the common interests of the people.

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_174150...government.html

Now you can call the United States a "constitutional republic," a "liberal democracy" or a whole bunch of other things too. Really they are just a bunch of different terms that mean roughly the same thing. The point is, calling the United States a "representative democracy" is not incorrect.

Does that help, Rusty?

The point is, calling the United States a "representative democracy" is not incorrect.

Then why did you spend an entire thread claiming we were a "Democracy"? You didn't say "representative democracy", now did you?

HTH, Wifflejr.

Then why did you spend an entire thread claiming we were a "Democracy"? You didn't say "representative democracy", now did you?

HTH, Wifflejr.

:dunno:

You're so pathetic. Give up already.

Well let's see here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rep...ive%20democracy

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/...ns#ref=ref50874

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_174150...government.html

Now you can call the United States a "constitutional republic," a "liberal democracy" or a whole bunch of other things too. Really they are just a bunch of different terms that mean roughly the same thing. The point is, calling the United States a "representative democracy" is not incorrect.

Does that help, Rusty?

You're right, RP F'ed up as usual.

America IS a "Republic"

A republic is a state or country that is not led by a hereditary monarch[1][2] but in which the people (or at least a part of its people)[3] have an impact on its government.[4][5] The word originates from the Latin term res publica.

It is also a "Representative Democracy"

To say "Representative Republic" would be redundant. However, the term Representative Democracy makes a salient distinction: You can have representatives that aren't democratically elected. You can have a democracy without representatives - otherwise known as "chaos". That only works on a very small scale (neighborhood associations) fock, even School Boards have representatives.

HTH, Wifflejr.

What a stupid shiit. There are multiple types of "democracies" - see my last post. America is a Democracy. It's also a specific FORM of Democracy - a Representative Democracy.

Man, are you truly stupid or do you just not have any friends that pay any attention to you? - The whole "negative attention is better than no attention" disorder. - 'Cause there's some five-year olds that you'd probably get along with. :dunno:

You are some sad, strange, grown ass men.

I know--28 years old and I spend my days arguing with belligerent internet retards. :dunno:

RP is Rusty

Yeah. And the U.S. is a Democracy. :dunno:

So Rusty just admitted he's RP? I suspected as much.

Super! :dunno:

That changes my short list of candidates to something more expansive, oh, let's say about 10,000 names long. Thanks, peckerjouster.

Democracy:

a: government by the people; especially : rule of the majority.

Republic

a: a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government.

b: a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law.

Democracy and Republic are often taken as one of the same thing, but there is a fundamental difference. Whilst in both cases the government is elected by the people, in Democracy the majority rules according to their whims, whilst in the Republic the Government rule according to law. This law is framed in the Constitution to limit the power of Government and ensuring some rights and protection to Minorities and individuals.