Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

U.S. loses $500 Million in arms in Yemen. SUCCESS!

This isn't just rifles and bullets here. List of stuff they lost is in the link. :doh:

Pentagon loses track of $500 million in weapons, equipment given to Yemen

The Pentagon is unable to account for more than $500 million in U.S. military aid given to Yemen, amid fears that the weaponry, aircraft and equipment is at risk of being seized by Iranian-backed rebels or al-Qaeda, according to U.S. officials.

With Yemen in turmoil and its government splintering, the Defense Department has lost its ability to monitor the whereabouts of small arms, ammunition, night-vision goggles, patrol boats, vehicles and other supplies donated by the United States. The situation has grown worse since the United States closed its embassy in Sanaa, the capital, last month and withdrew many of its military advisers.

In recent weeks, members of Congress have held closed-door meetings with U.S. military officials to press for an accounting of the arms and equipment. Pentagon officials have said that they have little information to go on and that there is little they can do at this point to prevent the weapons and gear from falling into the wrong hands.

“We have to assume it’s completely compromised and gone,” said a legislative aide on Capitol Hill who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

U.S. military officials declined to comment for the record. A defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon, said there was no hard evidence that U.S. arms or equipment had been looted or confiscated. But the official acknowledged that the Pentagon had lost track of the items

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-loses-sight-of-500-million-in-counterterrorism-aid-given-to-yemen/2015/03/17/f4ca25ce-cbf9-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html

Never mentioned Obama, Hack.

so you posted every government screw up during the last administration? Go find me one.

Go!

How much is 500 million in pentagon dollars?

About $3.50. The Loch Ness monster was probably involved. :ninja:

Makes the military look bad, but everyone being ordered out before picking up their stuff will do that. Bad news all around.

About $3.50. The Loch Ness monster was probably involved. :ninja:

Makes the military look bad, but everyone being ordered out before picking up their stuff will do that. Bad news all around.

Our military wasn't in Yemen using this and ordered out. Jeebus, you are really dumb. :doh:

Our military wasn't in Yemen using this and ordered out. Jeebus, you are really dumb. :doh:

With Yemen in turmoil and its government splintering, the Defense Department has lost its ability to monitor the whereabouts of small arms, ammunition, night-vision goggles, patrol boats, vehicles and other supplies donated by the United States. The situation has grown worse since the United States closed its embassy in Sanaa, the capital, last month and withdrew many of its military advisers.

In recent weeks, members of Congress have held closed-door meetings with U.S. military officials to press for an accounting of the arms and equipment. Pentagon officials have said that they have little information to go on and that there is little they can do at this point to prevent the weapons and gear from falling into the wrong hands.

It's barely even fun anymore pointing out how stupid you are. :sleep:

It's barely even fun anymore pointing out how stupid you are. :sleep:

So, you think a few dozen military advisers are using:

4 helicoptors

transport planes

surveillance planes

160 humvees

300 sets of night vision goggles

250 suites of body armor

4 drones

200 M-4 rifles

1,250,000 rounds of ammo

200 glock pistols

Also, the first line of the story:

The Pentagon is unable to account for more than $500 million in U.S. military aid given to Yemen

So, show us how these advisers were using all that weaponry that we "gave to Yemen". Holy fukk! I didn't think anyone could be as dumb as you and not die from forgetting to breath. :doh:

Why are they asking the military about it, do you think? Hmm... do you think? No proof of that, either. :overhead:

So, you think a few dozen military advisers are using:

4 helicoptors

transport planes

surveillance planes

160 humvees

300 sets of night vision goggles

250 suites of body armor

4 drones

200 M-4 rifles

1,250,000 rounds of ammo

200 glock pistols

Also, the first line of the story:

So, show us how these advisers were using all that weaponry that we "gave to Yemen". Holy fukk! I didn't think anyone could be as dumb as you and not die from forgetting to breath. :

Military Industrial Complex. Somebody made a lot of money selling those weapons to the pentagon. And they will make more replacing them. This news story served it's purpose, a dig at Obama, but nothing will happen. Who's going to be held accountable, the military? We don't do that anymore, it was outlawed sept 12, 2001. Move along, you're not going to get congress to go after someone or something that writes them checks. Wake up.

You may want to hook your tard caboose to another tard train.......Rholio is a certifiable nutjob. :overhead:

How's that saying go here... oh yeah, RMFF. :lol:

haven't read the thread, but I'll guess the liberal hacks ignored the subject and attacked the messenger?

back on topic, so is yemen another success story for the administration?

haven't read the thread, but I'll guess the liberal hacks ignored the subject and attacked the messenger?

Nailed it.

The bored libtards have nothing else. Sad, really. :(

If the options are alQaeda or Team Iran, hopefully it was Team Iran that got it.

has magnificent retard bkamed bush or reagan yet ?

No, because their forays into the Middle East were spectacular success stories.

ADEN, Yemen (AP) — Yemen's Shiite rebels issued a call to arms Saturday to battle forces loyal to the country's embattled president, as U.S. troops were evacuating a southern air base crucial to America's drone strike program after al-Qaida militants seized a nearby city.

Unpossible, there weren't any U.S. troops in Yemen.

http://news.yahoo.com/yemen-leader-defiant-first-speech-fleeing-capital-153238494.html

has magnificent retard bkamed bush or reagan yet ?

Have a problem with anything I wrote about a Reagan? Lets hear it. But you won't, you'll just call a name and not bring anything to the table, because you're simple and dumb.

The U.S. has removed all remaining personnel from Yemen as Shiite rebels controlling the country’s capital called for others to join its battle against government forces.

The State Department said in a statement it is removing personnel due to the “deteriorating security situation” in the country. The State Department also said it will continue to engage the Yemeni people and international community to support the country’s political transition

Google.com

The U.S. has removed all remaining personnel from Yemen as Shiite rebels controlling the countrys capital called for others to join its battle against government forces.

The State Department said in a statement it is removing personnel due to the deteriorating security situation in the country. The State Department also said it will continue to engage the Yemeni people and international community to support the countrys political transition

Google.com

As if that's never happened before.

:

So, show us how these advisers were using all that weaponry that we "gave to Yemen". Holy fukk! I didn't think anyone could be as dumb as you and not die from forgetting to breath. :doh:

"breathe", dummy.

Well now we have retreated from Yemen, I thought we were on the offensive?

Our coalition is on the offensive, ISIL is on the defensive, and ISIL is going to lose.

- Barack Obama

I am getting mixed signals here!

Our coalition is on the offensive, ISIL is on the defensive, and ISIL is going to lose.

- Barack Obama

You might need more tinfoil. HTH.

• Like 1

- Barack Obama

Try adjusting your rabbit ears

You might need more tinfoil. HTH.

My I can borrow some of yours?

The worlds three most infamous terrorist organizations are working together at Al-Qaeda-run training camps in the Sahara Desert in Mauritania, where dozens of recruits from the U.S., Canada and Europe are being indoctrinated into violent jihad and training for attacks that could expand the so-called caliphate across North and West Africa, according to analysts.

ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda all have links to two camps in the remote sands of the expansive North African country, according to Veryan Khan, editorial director for the Florida-based Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium, which tracks international terrorism and had a source on the ground in Mauritania. The sparsely populated Islamic Republic weathered Arab Spring demonstrations to remain stable, but shares a border with troubled Mali and is not far from Nigeria, where Boko Haram is based.

By Malia ZimmermanPublished March 23, 2015

the worst part of this thread, ironically isn't the content, but the fact that rusty actually seems genuinely happy that this happened, so he could post about it.

the worst part of this thread, ironically isn't the content, but the fact that rusty actually seems genuinely happy that this happened, so he could post about it.

This.

The worst day of RP's life (other than when he learned how his wife gets doctors to endorse her drugs) is the day Bin LAden was killed. Great day for America. Horrible day for RP, who realized he did what Bush failed to do for all those years. RP rejoices at everything bad that happens, and dismisses anything good. This is what makes his type the absolute worst kind of Americans. He's not routing for his country. He's hoping things go poorly so that his party benefits in the long run. Unfortunately, he's not alone.

RMFF! :clap:

I own Ducky's bulbous noggin.

You don't own sh!t. I call it like I see it and you have absolutely no argument over anything I said. If every person like you, and your equivalents on the left side, would die in an explosion, this country would be far better off.

My I can borrow some of yours?

The worlds three most infamous terrorist organizations are working together at Al-Qaeda-run training camps in the Sahara Desert in Mauritania, where dozens of recruits from the U.S., Canada and Europe are being indoctrinated into violent jihad and training for attacks that could expand the so-called caliphate across North and West Africa, according to analysts.

ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda all have links to two camps in the remote sands of the expansive North African country, according to Veryan Khan, editorial director for the Florida-based Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium, which tracks international terrorism and had a source on the ground in Mauritania. The sparsely populated Islamic Republic weathered Arab Spring demonstrations to remain stable, but shares a border with troubled Mali and is not far from Nigeria, where Boko Haram is based.

By Malia ZimmermanPublished March 23, 2015

What's your opinion on this Phur boy? Should we be offering military aid to a country like Yemen who is trying to combat these forces of evil? What about when it blows up in our face like it apparently has this time? No aid? Just let them go it alone? Maybe we need more of our boots on the ground? Surely you must have some ideas about what we should be doing since you're such a constant critic of what we are doing.