Sign in to follow this  
Bowe Bergdahl, once missing U.S. soldier, charged with desertion...

They defend anything, and everything, Obama does just because it is Obama who does it. Ultimate definition of mindless lemmings.

Says the guy who thinks we should've abandoned a soldier because Obummer. :wave:

Says the guy who thinks we should've abandoned a soldier because Obummer. :wave:

Says the guy who hasn't admitted that Obama has done one thing right his entire Presidency. LOL Calling someone else a lemming. :doh: :first:

They defend anything, and everything, Obama does just because it is Obama who does it. Ultimate definition of mindless lemmings.

You're a cuckold.

I wasn't aware that the rule is "never leave a soldier behind...unless you kinda think maybe he might've deserted"

Link to me saying we should abandon him?

So we should've gotten him back.

Obummer! :thumbsup:

Col. Daniel King today addresses the public to explain the charges against Bergdahl. He explained that Bergdahl has been charged with desertion, which carries a maximum confinement sentence of five years, and misbehavior before the enemy, which carries a sentence of possible confinement for life.

i wonder how long it will take obama to pardon him?

Link to me saying that?

So we should've let Bergdahl rot.

Obummer! :mad:

Col. Daniel King today addresses the public to explain the charges against Bergdahl. He explained that Bergdahl has been charged with desertion, which carries a maximum confinement sentence of five years, and misbehavior before the enemy, which carries a sentence of possible confinement for life.

i wonder how long it will take obama to pardon him?

Got bored with weepaws and came over here to cry about Obama for a few days?

• Like 1

Lol. Was just thinking how cool it was to see yet another conservative blowbag talking out of his ass.

hahaha, I needed a new cut and paste topic

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is expected to plead guilty later this month to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy rather than face trial for leaving his Afghanistan post in 2009, The Associated Press reported.

Two sources said the Idaho native would submit the plea later this month and sentencing would start Oct. 23. The AP did not name the sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/bowe-bergdahl-expected-to-plead-guilty-to-deserting-his-post-ap.html

We gave up 5 high level Terrorist for this guy and he was welcomed back by the President and Media in the Rose Garden of the WH.

How about the way Obama fussed over him.

Probably wrong but I'd have to reread about it.

So, thanks to the vagaries of the Us Exec branch, focking Blow Bergdahl will likely spend more time in jail than that treasonous kvunt Bradley woManning.

Fan-focking-tastic. <_<

• Like 1