Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

NFL biotchslaps Belicheat. Pat's fans predictably butthurt.

Not going to read the op...but only headline was about a rule change. Didn't take anything from the pats. All you need to know about what RP thinks is a biotchslapping.

Not going to read the op...but only headline was about a rule change. Didn't take anything from the pats. All you need to know about what RP thinks is a biotchslapping.

Shouldn't biotch slapping actually involve some type of repercussion for that person? Apparently RP doesn't understand English too well lol

If by "biotchslaps" you mean that they will be holding another night where the Patriots raise a banner on the first game of the season, then the NFL is going to "biotchslap" the Pats. :lol:

NFL making rule changes due to Belicheat's actions is the league biotchslapping him, Hackzilla.

It's not a slapping, just an acknowledgement that the play was not in the spirit of the rules. And it was a cheap stunt, but no one ever said BB had class, so nothing lost.

Teams were going to adjust to the formations anyways so it was hardly a biitchslap to Belichick. The formations were completely legal when he ran them and they served their purpose. I think he tried some of the same formations vs the Colts the next week and they were ineffective because the Colts were prepared for them.

he's that good, that much of a genius..the league needs to change the rules so the rest of the league. can compete :first:

rename the lombardi already, its like ridiculous :lol:

he's that good, that much of a genius..the league needs to change the rules so the rest of the league. can compete :first:

rename the lombardi already, its like ridiculous :lol:

It is ridiculous that you think it should be renamed.

Another fake championship **** marred by cheating forever. :thumbsdown:

best coach ever! any other coaches they've had to change the rules for ?

pure genius!

He'll out smart the crybabies another way next year and probably cause more rule changes.

Seriously, his genius is unprecedented :first:

How did you read the headline without reading the OP, Hackzilla?

Busted..................again. :clap:

Belichick, once again, knows the rules better than the lawyers that wrote the rule book.

And he used it to his team's advantage.

Now the rule makers have reviewed the rule; they are shocked when they realize what the rules actually say, so they're changing it to better meet their intentions.

Belichick, once again, knows the rules better than the lawyers that wrote the rule book.

And he used it to his team's advantage.

Now the rule makers have reviewed the rule; they are shocked when they realize what the rules actually say, so they're changing it to better meet their intentions.

The rules were written as intended. The plays in question are used all the time in youth football and we have 9 year olds who understand how to defend it. This is just sour grapes.

The best rule suggestion involved putting more cameras along the end lines and Mara tries to tell us (with an alleged straight face) that they don't have the money. :lol:

• Like 1

That must hurt when they b!tchslap you with a Lombardi trophy.

:first: :first: :first: :first:

best coach ever! any other coaches they've had to change the rules for ?

pure genius!

He'll out smart the crybabies another way next year and probably cause more rule changes.

Seriously, his genius is unprecedented :first:

Lombardi...better winning percentage and more titles in fewer years coaching.

HTH.

The trophy will rightly stay named the way it is.

Lombardi...better winning percentage and more titles in fewer years coaching.

HTH.

The trophy will rightly stay named the way it is.

what he compete against like 4 teams? :lol:

Hell...he ran like 4 plays...and people still couldn't stop him.

Sorry your man sucked for so many years before getting Brady which made him look like a genius.

Just as impressive as Montreal winning 15 stanley cups against 5 other teams :D

Understandable you wouldn't know, since you only discovered football in 2002.

Sorry your man sucked for so many years before getting Brady which made him look like a genius.

I thought you Packers knew your football history? Belichick was a genius back in the 80s/90s when he carried Parcell's under-manned team over Joe Montana and then the great Kelly K-gun Bills.

The Giants weren't ever supposed to win that SB - huge underdogs - but BB coached up the Giants D and overcame great odds.

It's common knowledge that Parcells was only great b/c BB was carrying him behind the scenes.

You can point to Cleveland's ownership giving up on their team and moving to Baltimore a BB's fault though... if that makes you feel better.

Understandable you wouldn't know, since you only discovered football in 2002.

you were what 3 years old at the time ? at what age did you know you loved to suck cack ?

I thought you Packers knew your football history? Belichick was a genius back in the 80s/90s when he carried Parcell's under-manned team over Joe Montana and then the great Kelly K-gun Bills.

The Giants weren't ever supposed to win that SB - huge underdogs - but BB coached up the Giants D and overcame great odds.

It's common knowledge that Parcells was only great b/c BB was carrying him behind the scenes.

You can point to Cleveland's ownership giving up on their team and moving to Baltimore a BB's fault though... if that makes you feel better.

Defensive genius...yes.

Head coach? Not so much.

Defensive genius...yes.

Head coach? Not so much.

I hate him as much as the next guy, but damn..

wow

So you think prior to Brady he was already a head coaching genius?

Hah...

you were what 3 years old at the time ? at what age did you know you loved to suck cack ?

A gay joke, the last refuge of the stupid.

LOL, you think I'm 18, sad how many dumb assumptions you make about me and how much you seem to think about me. RMFF!

Defensive genius...yes.

Head coach? Not so much.

he is the smartest and most disciplined person on either sideline in every game he coaches.

he frequently does things no other coaches would think of or dare to to give his team an advantage

you may not like it, but he will go into Canton and be considered Lombardi's equal... with much debate over who is truly the greatest coach ever.

I hate him as much as the next guy, but damn..

6-10

7-9

7-9

11-5

5-11

His record as HC in Cleveland.

5-11 first year in NE

got Brady in the game because of injury and then?

11-5 and a Super Bowl.

Seems my statement is dead on balls accurate.

he is the smartest and most disciplined person on either sideline in every game he coaches.

he frequently does things no other coaches would think of or dare to to give his team an advantage

you may not like it, but he will go into Canton and be considered Lombardi's equal... with much debate over who is truly the greatest coach ever.

He may be...but to claim the trophy should be renamed is ludicrous.

I think he has done a ton for the game and will go down as you said...and part of it was a joke to poke at ed...but some people do like to forget how little of a genius he was in Cleveland and before Brady.

6-10

7-9

7-9

11-5

5-11

His record as HC in Cleveland.

Just curious. did he pick the players in Cleveland?

Did Pete Carrol pick the players when he coached in NE? he seems like a pretty good coach to me.

He may be...but to claim the trophy should be renamed is ludicrous

you have to judge the source spewing the nonsense.

He may be...but to claim the trophy should be renamed is ludicrous.

I'm sorry you are taking that nonsense seriously.

Even if BB won 5 more SuperBowls, I wouldn't rename the trophy... I don't think anyone is serious about that... you're getting as insecure as Pats fans.

I'm sorry you are taking that nonsense seriously.

Even if BB won 5 more SuperBowls, I wouldn't rename the trophy... I don't think anyone is serious about that... you're getting as insecure as Pats fans.

However, I have heard MLB is renaming the Cy Young trophy to the Pedro Martinez Trophy and the NHL changing the Norris trophy to the Bobby Orr trophy

Just curious. did he pick the players in Cleveland?

Did Pete Carrol pick the players when he coached in NE? he seems like a pretty good coach to me.

Id figure a genius that is the best ever can coach them up right?