Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

I miss Wiffleball :(

It's 6:23 here which I think is 7:23 in Denver since Colorado does the DST time warp. Wiff would be well into his 17th Jaeger and whatever by this point and waxing poetic about some such shiot. He had a special ability to post entertaining topics while three sheets into the wind.

RIP Wiff old buddy. :(

His three sheets to the wind attitude (white pants, shirt, and hood) did him in.

His three sheets to the wind attitude (white pants, shirt, and hood) did him in.

Yeah I know. There was a time here where posters would have ripped Wiff so mercilessly for those kinds of posts that it would have taken care of itself. Unfortunately we've lost that. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I kinda feel bad that I didn't do as much in that particular thread.

To push the envelope, you sometimes need to cross it. Wiff was like a kid who pushes the envelope with his parents, and the parents didn't stop him, so he kept pushing. :dunno:

Yeah I know. There was a time here where posters would have ripped Wiff so mercilessly for those kinds of posts that it would have taken care of itself. Unfortunately we've lost that. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I kinda feel bad that I didn't do as much in that particular thread.

To push the envelope, you sometimes need to cross it. Wiff was like a kid who pushes the envelope with his parents, and the parents didn't stop him, so he kept pushing. :dunno:

reported

Got a text from him, he'll be in timeout for a month

He should start a new alias. I hear that can be done.

Darren Sharpers attorney represent him?

Mua... muah... MUAHAHAHAHA!!

The great thing is... i forget about this place for months at a time. For him, he's probably thinking about ending it all. :)

Great, thanks. Please chug some chardonnay and post something interesting like Wiffleball would about this time. :cheers:

Mua... muah... MUAHAHAHAHA!!

The great thing is... i forget about this place for months at a time. For him, he's probably thinking about ending it all. :)

He's only on here when he's bored, just like the most of us, he comes here out of habit more than anything. It isn't like you got some of these other cats a timeout.

He's only on here when he's bored, just like the most of us, he comes here out of habit more than anything. It isn't like you got some of these other cats a timeout.

Yeah I get ya. I just don't feel bad.

• Like 1

I just don't understand the people who get butt hurt over something someone posts on the internet enough to report them. Honestly more of a b**** move than anything. Just call the guy an a**hole and move on

Yeah I get ya. I just don't feel bad.

And you shouldn't, he was being an ass, your victory lap seems more appropriate if you had pigtails.

I just don't understand the people who get butt hurt over something someone posts on the internet enough to report them. Honestly more of a b**** move than anything. Just call the guy an a**hole and move on

Like getting butthurt about someone reporting someone and whining about it?

Tell him I'll write him. Someday with rain pouring down around us we'll discuss how I think he didn't write me back, we'll passionately argue, and then he'll let me know he did write back...everyday as it turns out, and I'll jump into his arms.

Thanks mung.

Somebody message me his # My work is in his neck of the woods. I haven't met a geek since that time ADD1CT ripped my jeans off but wouldn't fock. I have it from high authority wiff puts out.

I think Wiff is a hooooge d1ck but now I know Mmmmbeeeer is a bigger d1ck

Reporting :lol:

:mad:

:reported:

He is just an insecure little man like most cops. He can only be a man on the internet and when he has 12 of his buddies around. Just another puzzy cop.

In honor of Wiff. :cheers:

He is just an insecure little man like most cops. He can only be a man on the internet and when he has 12 of his buddies around. Just another puzzy cop.

In honor of Wiff. :cheers:

Yer cute.

And you shouldn't, he was being an ass, your victory lap seems more appropriate if you had pigtails.

Meh... I really don't like the guy in general anyway.

He and his ilk are the reason this place has 10 people on it. We went from a pretty funny place to a place thats either nothing but political bullsh!t or angry rants about negros, redskins, and the price of beef.

We let schtick go beyond schtick to just over the top trolling. Pretty much running off everyone but a handful of decent posters amid another handful of @ssholes with no other place to be or thing to do but say evil filthy sh!t trying to get a reaction.

Fock him... you all rally behind your racist drunk and keep running off the peenies of the bored.

Also.. keep posting the how rugged you are stuff. :)

• Like 2

I don't get why some of you are so supportive of blatant racism. I'm not talking about someone saying that Al Sharpton is an ass hole (we all know that's true) or that reverse racism is damn near as bad as racism (true, as well). But using the n-word over and over and generally acting like a KKK member?

People tends to get real ballsy when they can log in anonymously. And say things that would get their teeth kicked in if they were in public. Which is fine. But when the place is basically becoming a white supremist hate board, then reporting the worst offenders is in order. Since the option of smacking them upside the head isn't there.,

Also, I'm pretty sure that Mmmm...beer could kick 99% of everyone's asses here. So I don't thi8nk the term 'pussie' applies. Maybe he's just sick of the hatred.

I don't get why some of you are so supportive of blatant racism. I'm not talking about someone saying that Al Sharpton is an ass hole (we all know that's true) or that reverse racism is damn near as bad as racism (true, as well). But using the n-word over and over and generally acting like a KKK member?

People tends to get real ballsy when they can log in anonymously. And say things that would get their teeth kicked in if they were in public. Which is fine. But when the place is basically becoming a white supremist hate board, then reporting the worst offenders is in order. Since the option of smacking them upside the head isn't there.,

Also, I'm pretty sure that Mmmm...beer could kick 99% of everyone's asses here. So I don't thi8nk the term 'pussie' applies. Maybe he's just sick of the hatred.

:thumbsup:

No one is supportive of racism. I have not seem a single person support what Wiff said.

Are you new here?

It is called mocking him. It is the very principal this board was founded on! We don't ban people for saying stupid sh!t we ridicual an mock them inseccantly.

Whenever I see a mouthy forearm bigot I figure he's a scared little puzzy who'd get his ass kicked if he ever posted that sh1t IRL.

I wouldn't ignore or report wiffle but you know what? Fock him.

No one is supportive of racism. I have not seem a single person suport what he said.

Are you new here?

It is called mocking him. It is the very principal this board was founded on! We don't ban people for saying stupid sh!t we ridicual an mock them inseccantly.

Bullsh!t Bert... its been getting worse and worse for years. Lookit how many "bad black man" racist garbage posts we have now. Seems like new ones daily.

No one is supportive of racism. I have not seem a single person support what Wiff said.

Correct.

Newbie has to play the race card because he can't handle the fact everyone thinks him, Beer, and Worms are punks for running to Mike.

Whenever I see a mouthy forearm bigot I figure he's a scared little puzzy who'd get his ass kicked if he ever posted that sh1t IRL.

I wouldn't ignore or report wiffle but you know what? Fock him.

This :thumbsup:

Correct.

Newbie has to play the race card because he can't handle the fact everyone thinks him, Beer, and Worms are punks for running to Mike.

Pssst. If I gave a sh!t what everyone thought, I wouldn't have posted that I reported JBT. And I don't care if someone says I'm a pussie for doing it. If Wiff or JBT disappear for a month, no one notices. And if they do, no one knows why. By me saying that I reported him for using the n-word over and over, it hopefully makes the next guy think twice before he gets keyboard balls and decides to become a KKK wizard and further decimate this board. And like Mmmm...beer, I'm quite confident that none of you would call me a pussie to my face, ;)

Bullsh!t Bert... its been getting worse and worse for years. Lookit how many "bad black man" racist garbage posts we have now. Seems like new ones daily.

yeah, this place is pretty racist. I assume most of us do it as a joke or to have a laugh, I do anyway, whenever I do.

my best friend steve is a black dude from Georgia. We golf at least 1 a week together (summer). we are always cracking racist jokes at each other. Pretty sure I never called him a n**ger.

yeah, this place is pretty racist. I assume most of us do it as a joke or to have a laugh, I do anyway, whenever I do.

my best friend steve is a black dude from Georgia. We golf at least 1 a week together (summer). we are always cracking racist jokes at each other. Pretty sure I never called him a n**ger.

This. Hell, even I, as an Obama supporter and equal rights advocate, make the occasional Michelle Obama-Patrick Ewing comparison. To get a laugh. There's a difference between making jokes and being a disgusting racist.