Sign in to follow this  
BigMek

Rank my team fellas....

I'm going to list them in the order they were picked.

1.09 - Ronnie Brown

2.04 - Larry Fitzgerald

3.09 - Willis McGahee

4.04 - Willie Parker

5.09 - Jeremy Shockey

6.04 - Kurt Warner

7.09 - Rod Smith

8.04 - Indianapolis Colts Defense

9.09 - Joseph Addai

10.04 - Ernest Wilford

11.09 - Heath Miller

12.04 - Ashley Lelie

13.09 - Jay Feely

14.04 - Joe Jurevicius

15.09 - Mark Brunell

16.04 - Brandon Lloyd

What do you guys think?

Also...already, I was proposed a trade in which I'll send Larry Fitzgerald and Willie Parker for Dominick Davis and Steve Smith. What's your thoughts on that offer?

Great draft in the first four rounds!

What do you start? Your RB depth looks great

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1Flex

1Kicker

1DEF

i think it looks good too. especially thru round 7. I am not quite so high on the Colts D, but i won't knock the pick.

Good start, but I think you reached for Shockey and the Indy D.

Maybe on the Indy D. But I dont think round 5 is that far off for Shockey. I can guarantee he couldnt get him in the 6th. If he liked Shockey I dont see whats wrong with pulling the trigger in the 5th round. Thats were Shockey and Heap have been going in all my mocks....

i think you did really well. i would NOT make the trade. who knows if dom will even play half the season? fwp will be solid, not great. smith will be very good, not as good as last year & i think fitz has agreat chance of being his equal this year. that trade boiles down to dom vs. fwp. i wouldn't make that trade because dom scares me. (so does my wife).

Willis Magahee at 3.09....Calling B.S :pointstosky:

Seems about right to me. You'd understand if he was on your team last year.

Really? How high are Gates and Gonzo going? 3rd and 4th?

I've seen Gates go as high as 2nd round. But usually he goes in the 3rd. And Gonzo goes early 5th.

You need help at the receiver position. I think you should of taken two receivers instead of Shockey and Indy! I'd give your team a C+

nice rb depth...I think round 5 is good for shockey. 8 is too high for Indy D, if I got a D that high it would be someone like carolina or chicago. QB's are solid, you might need a younger backup, both Warner and Brunell are both about to draw social security. WR's are ok, not spectacular, if Lelie gets dealt to a team in need of help you'll be great. you should compete though.

You ask me...I think picking up Shockey in the 5th round was a lil bit of a steal. Most ADP sheets have him going in either the 3rd or 4th round. In my league, Gates went in the ending of the 2nd round and Todd Heap was gone in the middle of the 3rd round.. And at the pace WR's, QB's and Team Defenses going in the early rounds, I felt that I had to secure one stud TE since I missed out on getting a stud #2 WR. So that explains the Shockey selection in the 5th round..

As for my Team Defense, My original goal/plan was to get my Team Defense anywhere between round 8-10. The way our point system works, team defenses are now almost as valuable as position players. I was soo intent on snagging the Chicago Bears defense anywhere between rounds 8-10. But...a GM broke the ice in Round 7...and soon after him, everybody started thinking defense. Luckily for me, I had Indianapolis ranked in my top 5 among team Defenses. So I'm really not mad with that selection...

I would not do the Fitz/FWP trade.

QB's are a little shaky if you ask me, Warner is a bit of a gamble, especially in the 6th with his injury history, and then to back him up with Gimpy Brunell, I would look to see what is available on the waiver wire or by trade. I would not trust those 2 to be my starting QB for the whole season. McGahee at 3.09 is a steal, and can really help if he plays well, giving you a chance to improve your team by trading away some of your depth. Otherwise I agree that Indy's D was a reach, but all else seems pretty good.