Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Speaker of the house Paul Ryan won’t seek re-election

Hes an awful Congressman no doubt. But hes still a war hero.

What did he do in the war that made him a hero?

Hes an awful Congressman no doubt. But hes still a war hero.

There are plenty of examples of good people making poor choices. Your past does not guarantee you a free pass for all future missteps. He's willingly corrupt therefore he's no longer a hero. I would thank him for his service as I close the door to his jail cell in Gitmo.

Hard to believe a man who endured torture like he did accepted one penny from the Saudis, the animals who still chop peoples heads off in the public square. Shame.

What did he do in the war that made him a hero?

Crashed a bunch of Navy equipment. Risked lives and probably got a few people killed. Oh and got captured. Oh and daddy made sure his son continued to advance his military career.

Well, now there is absolutely no reason why Ryan couldn't and shouldn't remove Devin Nunez from the select committee.

Well, now there is absolutely no reason why Ryan couldn't and shouldn't remove Devin Nunez from the select committee.

Is there a reason he should?

A little too effective against those 'you hate' yet defend over and over again? :wave:

A little too effective against those 'you hate' yet defend over and over again? :wave:

You might want to flex a brain cell every now and then.

Dunno wtf...

You might want to flex a brain cell every now and then.

Dunno wtf...

You take a sharp hit on the noggin kid? You posted why Ryan could and should remove Nunes from committee which caused me to respond. On what grounds do you think Nunes should be removed? Just because he's too effective making the case against your girl Hillary and Barry?

Mixed feelings. The guy was good at talking about deficits - while the Dems were in the White House. When the GOP was in the White house deficit reduction fell off his agenda completely. A complete and total hypocrite/fraud.

And then he was a bought and paid for, corporate-owned Republican rather than a Janesville, Wisconsin owned Republican. Always looking out for the former's interests rather than the later on issues of trade, fiscal policy, and immigration.

But then you're happy to see the bums thrown out but there are just more bums. And the GOP caucus is out of control, he didn't want the Speaker job, he was just seen as the least awful choice for it. The House GOP has management issues.

Hopefully though, and this is why I want him to go, I want a changing of the guard in the GOP. Away from the corporate owned GOP to a populist, everyday people of the sort that backed Trump. The Bush/Romney/Ryan/McConnell Republicans are welcome but they can be the junior partners in the coalition as I'm tired of putting up with them anymore. The more of them that leave office, replaced by true-believing teaparty types, the better. So there's the door. bye. :wave:

Trump Republicans > Bernie Democrats > Hillary Democrats > Ryan Republicans > Zombie Apocalypse > BLM Democrats

why ? Are you worried he's getting too close to the truth?

Glad youve found your messiah. You should aim way way higher though.

Like Hillary? Bath house Barry?

Oh, Id aim miles higher than that.

Like who?

Crashed a bunch of Navy equipment. Risked lives and probably got a few people killed. Oh and got captured. Oh and daddy made sure his son continued to advance his military career.

You guys are garbage. Cant believe you actually think this about a POW just because Trump told you to :thumbsdown:

You guys are garbage. Cant believe you actually think this about a POW just because Trump told you to :thumbsdown:

McCain is scum like you.

how about you, want nunes gone ? If so, why ?

Because he is in over his head...a weasel running cover for the White House and his chair ship of that committee is a joke.

Its a cult.

link ?

There are plenty of examples of good people making poor choices. Your past does not guarantee you a free pass for all future missteps. He's willingly corrupt therefore he's no longer a hero. I would thank him for his service as I close the door to his jail cell in Gitmo.

McCain is a terrible Congressman no doubt, I just draw the line at denigrating his war service or implying that brain cancer isnt an illness because you hate the man. That is insane.

Because he is in over his head...a weasel running cover for the White House and his chair ship of that committee is a joke.

seems like a biased opinion from someone who's a big time sore loser and supports and fake investigation by criminals designed to cover up their criminal treasonous deeds.

seems like a biased opinion from someone who's a big time sore loser and supports and fake investigation by criminals designed to cover up their criminal treasonous deeds.

Seems like an opinion based in his partisan actions and lack of objective investigation and reporting on his part.

Sore loser? No...

Fake investigation? You want to claim Im biased but you call it a fake investigation? If you are referring the Nunes work on the committee...then yes, he performed a fake investigation. Even his republican peers on the committee stated it was a joke.

And the rest of your rant is the usual conspiracy bs that has zero basis in fact.

If anyone needed proof of you being a hack...this post of yours is a shining example.

It's the truth and getting captured cause you're a dumb ass doesn't make you a hero. Just like serving doesn't make you an automatic hero.

We've been over this.

It's the truth and getting captured cause you're a dumb ass doesn't make you a hero. Just like serving doesn't make you an automatic hero.

We've been over this.

Anyone who survives POW camp in the Hanoi Hilton is a hero in my book. Especially one who had the chance to leave and chose to stay with his men.

Anyone who survives POW camp in the Hanoi Hilton is a hero in my book. Especially one who had the chance to leave and chose to stay with his men.

Stayed with HIS men! Lol.

Seems like an opinion based in his partisan actions and lack of objective investigation and reporting on his part.

Sore loser? No...

Fake investigation? You want to claim Im biased but you call it a fake investigation? If you are referring the Nunes work on the committee...then yes, he performed a fake investigation. Even his republican peers on the committee stated it was a joke.

And the rest of your rant is the usual conspiracy bs that has zero basis in fact.

If anyone needed proof of you being a hack...this post of yours is a shining example.

why are you ok with the Doj and the fbi withholding information from the committee? Shouldn't they have turned it over right away ? Do you not think there should be oversight of these agencies?

Wouldn't you want an investigation into a duly elected president to be fair and legit ? What is wrong with you?

why are you ok with the Doj and the fbi withholding information from the committee? Shouldn't they have turned it over right away ? Do you not think there should be oversight of these agencies?

Wouldn't you want an investigation into a duly elected president to be fair and legit ? What is wrong with you?

I believe they have legal reason to withhold information from that committee at this point.

I think there should be oversight...Nunes is providing what oversight now? If you really believe in oversight...you would not be happy with many of the Trump administrations actions thus far.

How about oversight of Nunes and his work on the committee?

I do want fair and legit investigation...that is what Mueller is doing.

If you believe Nunes work has been fair and legit (despite all that is known out there about what he has done)...you are a joke.

Fair enough. You can see him as a hero if you want. I don't. Murica

Seriously I hope karma gets some of you fockers. This is way over the line

Thanks for the laugh. You win today's lack of self awareness trophy.

Maybe it already has?

Edit:

You pm is full.

Then you probably dont want to read Newts (and some here) words on Mueller. A man that volunteered for the Marimes rather than go to law school and fought in Vietnam.

you want us to arm isis and attempt to sabotage a presidency ? :dunno:

Then you probably dont want to read Newts (and some here) words on Mueller. A man that volunteered for the Marimes rather than go to law school and fought in Vietnam.

and knowingly sent 2 innocent men to prison,intentionally ruined another's life, forcing the government to pay this guy 6million for the injustice amongst many other things. Your hero.