Sign in to follow this  
matthews

yahoo fantasy football leauge

Ok I soo far have 7 people signed up for a yahoo fantasy football pool. We would love to have 5 more people join we can get 20 teams max.so those who havent signed up please do. All money must be handed in before the draft day which will take place on aug 3rd time to be determined. Ok soo if u know anybody who would like to join please let me know through email.

Draft day :

Time: TBA

Place: Yahoo sports

Day: Sunday Aug 3rd

If for some reason you can not make the draft you can pre-rank ur players and yahoo sports will pick ur team for you.

The order of the draft is determined by yahoo sports and will be posted 30 mins before the draft begins.

Price/Payment:

Price: $25

Payment: You can make payment for this pool by email money transfer for people who live in canada or paypal or you can mail check to me address is 399 highview drive st.thomas ontario n5r 6c4 please when u sign up email me and let me know how you would like to make payments.

Prizes: If 12 people join

1ST --- $175

2ND--- $ 75

3RD--- $ 50

After the draft is over u can pick up free agents those players that were not pick by other players and you can make trades. Very good luck to everyone and if u havent joined yet please do, soo i know how many people we are going to get and if anyone knows anybody please get them to sign up we can have up too 20 people join if u have any questions please email thanks

Ryan Matthews

Email me if interested and we can get u signed up should be a fun year my email is matthews_202@hotmail.com