Strike

Winning! MAGA!

Ahead of Trump’s election to the presidency in 2016, nearly 50 percent of young white men favored Democrats, and 36 percent favored the GOP. That 14-point gain has flipped, and young white men now favor the GOP over the Democrats by 46 percent to 37 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/03/young-white-men-abandon-democrats-flock-to-trumps-economic-nationalism/

Ahead of Trump’s election to the presidency in 2016, nearly 50 percent of young white men favored Democrats, and 36 percent favored the GOP. That 14-point gain has flipped, and young white men now favor the GOP over the Democrats by 46 percent to 37 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/03/young-white-men-abandon-democrats-flock-to-trumps-economic-nationalism/

They probably see the writing on the wall that the Democratic party doesn't care about them, and would throw them under the bus for some MS-13 illegal immigrant. It's head-scratching really, like party suicide or something. I almost feel bad about the butt whupping that's gonna happen this fall. :dunno:

They probably see the writing on the wall that the Democratic party doesn't care about them, and would throw them under the bus for some MS-13 illegal immigrant. It's head-scratching really, like party suicide or something. I almost feel bad about the butt whupping that's gonna happen this fall. :dunno:

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

https://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

https://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

Great read, thanks. They're focked. :thumbsup:

Great read, thanks. They're focked. :thumbsup:

Of course, they'll tell you that they are going to win in a huge LANDSLIDE this November. Just like they predicted the Hillary landslide. You'll see.

Interesting the story it tells 7 years later. The left is desperate for Latino immigrants.

What is interesting is the left traded working class whites for latinos, while most of us would have thought that their goals were similar.

Worst days are ahead unless we:

1. Start executing murders.

2. Start really punishing criminals. Make the ramifications of committing a crime so horrific, you will wish you were dead.

3. Stop letting the stupid breed. - this is a big one that will lower #1 and #2.

4. Quit giving NARCAN to drug addicts. You power out of your coma yourself or die. Nature will decide.

I got others but these are at the top of the list.

When we perfect robotics, the robots will patrol the borders and execute anyone that attempts to get in illegally. They will be our judge jury and executioner.

• Like 1

Worst days are ahead unless we:

1. Start executing murders.

2. Start really punishing criminals. Make the ramifications of committing a crime so horrific, you will wish you were dead.

3. Stop letting the stupid breed. - this is a big one that will lower #1 and #2.

4. Quit giving NARCAN to drug addicts. You power out of your coma yourself or die. Nature will decide.

I got others but these are at the top of the list.

When we perfect robotics, the robots will patrol the borders and execute anyone that attempts to get in illegally. They will be our judge jury and executioner.

I like how you think.

I'll add:

People on Welfare forfeit their right to vote.

Prisoners run in hamster wheels 16 hours/day to generate electricity.

Welfies do yard work for taxpayers.

I'd like to start a discussion on this. If your income is from the state, it seems to me that you are biased to vote for any policies and/or candidates which maximize that income. Combined with the desire to incentivize people to get off of welfare, I philosophically support this concept.

Thoughts? :dunno:

I'd like to start a discussion on this. If your income is from the state, it seems to me that you are biased to vote for any policies and/or candidates which maximize that income. Combined with the desire to incentivize people to get off of welfare, I philosophically support this concept.

What about people that work for the government?

My counterpoint would be: Arent all kinds of people incentivized to vote one way or the other? For just one example people who work in industries that subsist off government contracts.

I like how you think.

I'll add:

:lol: Those are great. I really could use some yard work. I'm paying a kid $20/hour.

My counterpoint would be: Arent all kinds of people incentivized to vote one way or the other? For just one example people who work in industries that subsist off government contracts.

Fair enough. I used to work for such a company, and it had a sizable PAC. When you reached a certain grade "band" you were, umm, encouraged to join the PAC and donate. It wasn't mandatory of course, no... I was hired in at that band and told the local coordinator I'd talk to him about it, but he never got back to me and I didn't push it. I did listen in on updates tho. I was only there a little more than a year and left in March 2016 for my current job; in hindsight it would have been fun to have been there during the election and learn what the PAC thought about Trump. :D

I could really use the yard work though. :dunno:

I vote for who I believe is best for the USA.

Trump 'making an impact' on NATO as allies ramp up defense spending:

President Trump has already made a major, unprecedented impact in getting NATO allies to spend more on their own defense, U.S. NATO Ambassador Kay Bailey Hutchison told "Fox News Sunday."

"I've worked for three presidents, all of whom have said the same thing," Hutchison said. "Now, I think for the first time, we are really seeing the Europeans start going in the same direction. Every ally is now increasing defense spending -- we've had the largest increase in defense spending snce the Cold War."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/08/trump-making-impact-on-nato-as-allies-ramp-up-defense-spending-ambassador-kay-bailey-hutchison.html

Some Trump wins take time like the NATO one. Only president with the balls to tell other countries that its time to pay up.

Some Trump wins take time like the NATO one. Only president with the balls to tell other countries that its time to pay up.

Some see it as balls and others see it as stupidity. The same game thats been played forever. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

Trump's wrath forces Pakistan to double down on push to eliminate terrorist sanctuaries

NORTH WAZIRISTAN, Pakistan – Pakistan has returned to the terrorism financing watch list after a three-year hiatus, the result of a continued effort by the Trump administration to push Islamabad to stop offering financial backing to militant groups.

President Trump’s tough stance against Pakistan, which includes the sudden suspension this year of more than $1 billion in military aid, has officials in the once closely allied country hastening to demonstrate that they have been annihilating terror hotbeds -- and U.S. officials hopeful it will halt the long-running terror games once and for all.

Global anti-money laundering agency the Financial Action Task Force last week placed Pakistan back on its “gray” list, some three years after it was removed.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/10/trumps-wrath-forces-pakistan-to-double-down-on-push-to-eliminate-terrorist-sanctuaries.html

I like how you think.

I'll add:

lickin_starfish 2028 !!!

Trump administration to dump Obama-era rule allowing unions to siphon Medicaid money

The Trump administration announced Tuesday it planned to end what it suggested was an illegal Obama-era rule allowing unions to collect dues from state subsidies intended for home health workers -- including family caregivers.

Federal law generally prohibits states from skimming money from Medicaid payments bound for independent in-home personal care workers. But in 2014, the Obama administration created an exception, saying that states could divert some of that Medicaid money to unions, on the theory that these workers effectively were public-sector employees.

Eleven left-leaning states have used that provision to raise more than $200 million a year for unions by taking it from health workers who often didn't even realize it, according to top GOP officials.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/trump-administration-to-dump-obama-era-rule-allowing-unions-to-siphon-medicaid-money.html

Trump makes it easier to fire poor-performing federal workers

President Trump on Friday signed three executive orders overhauling the federal bureaucracy, including an order that makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct.

“To empower our civil servants to best help others, the government must always operate more efficiently and more securely,” the president said in a statement.

The White House said Trump, who famously promised to “drain the swamp” in Washington while running for president, signed the three orders Friday afternoon.

The first executive order aims to strengthen accountability for federal employees and makes it easier to fire poor performers in the federal government.

The second executive order creates a federal labor relations working group to analyze union contracts with the federal government. It also makes it harder to pay federal unions to appeal firings and to lobby Congress.

The third executive order, focused on federal unions, is aimed at reducing waste and expenditures and requires federal employees to spend at least 75 percent of their time working on the job they were hired to do, as opposed to working on federal union work. It will also allow the federal government to start charging unions for office space in federal buildings.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/25/trump-makes-it-easier-to-fire-poor-performing-federal-workers.html

President Trump on Friday signed three executive orders overhauling the federal bureaucracy, including an order that makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct.

“To empower our civil servants to best help others, the government must always operate more efficiently and more securely,” the president said in a statement.

The White House said Trump, who famously promised to “drain the swamp” in Washington while running for president, signed the three orders Friday afternoon.

The first executive order aims to strengthen accountability for federal employees and makes it easier to fire poor performers in the federal government.

The second executive order creates a federal labor relations working group to analyze union contracts with the federal government. It also makes it harder to pay federal unions to appeal firings and to lobby Congress.

The third executive order, focused on federal unions, is aimed at reducing waste and expenditures and requires federal employees to spend at least 75 percent of their time working on the job they were hired to do, as opposed to working on federal union work. It will also allow the federal government to start charging unions for office space in federal buildings.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/25/trump-makes-it-easier-to-fire-poor-performing-federal-workers.html

Now THIS is MAGA!

To empower our civil servants to best help others, the government must always operate more efficiently and more securely, the president said in a statement.

The White House said Trump, who famously promised to drain the swamp in Washington while running for president, signed the three orders Friday afternoon.

Good. Tired of the far below adequate service from all form of government.

Have you guys noticed how many sh!tty 911 operators there are now? Someone calls in having a stroke and Shaneqwa thinks he ain makin no sense! and hangs up, guy dies. Seems like thats a story every other week. Hopefully they all get canned.

Great move. A win for every human. Being able to fire lazy, fat ass, low IQ losers who have just been worthless employees is a great thing.

If I were a Democratic politician I would be taking notes, there is something they can learn from Trump. Instead they will focus on finding ways and reasons to rail against him instead of searching for ways to serve the American people.

• Like 1

4.1% 2Q GDP...

Mic drop.

Care to look over quarterly GDP numbers under Obama?

Better pick that mic up and look at projections...

:first:

This guy never disappoints.

• Like 1

You are truly delusional.

:first:

This guy never disappoints.

Pointing out facts?

You are the one who foolishly dropped the mic on a quarterly GDP number

Pointing out facts?

You are the one who foolishly dropped the mic on a quarterly GDP number

WTF are you even babbling about..

:wacko: :wacko:

WTF are you even babbling about..

:wacko: :wacko:

That you are a dumbass who dropped the mic over a quarterly gdp number.

For what it's worth kids, it doesn't exactly take a masters from the Kellogg School to figure out this particular quarter. With threats of trade Wars looming, Traders Brokers and others we're looking to lock in prices before terrorist taxes and fees kicked in.

For example, soybeans went up about 50%. Now, the world didn't just suddenly have a hankering for more soybeans. This is a very clear example of what I discussed above. So yeah, you're going to get a major bump.

Can you guess what happens when those inventories of soybeans aren't depleted next quarter or the quarter after that? That's why it's important not to get too much of an erection over any one particular quarter. Smoothing is still important. Always has been, always will be.

Not trying to minimize anything, that's just a basic fact. You can figure that one out all by yourself.