Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Yup, I'm on the right side of history...

When I see these videos, when I read Newbie/Sho daily posts, I know 100% I'm on the right side of history...

You strike me as the kind of guy who jerks off to himself in the mirror a lot. Amirite?

Enjoy the Philippines....

You strike me as the kind of guy who jerks off to himself in the mirror a lot. Amirite?

Now that you mention it, he does seem like that type of person.

I watched American Psycho last night for the 4th time or so.

It had been a while.

Love the scene when he's focking the hookers and looking at himself in the mirror and posing. Classic.

Also, how about Jared Leto being in that movie :o

You're no less of a trolling retard, and you still can't make a post without referencing either me or Shonuff, but I have to hand it to you, you actually started a thread and came up with an idea. Rather than just quote one of us and make an elementary school-level insult. Proud of you. :thumbsup:

When I see these videos, when I read Newbie/Sho daily posts, I know 100% I'm on the right side of history...

They literally don't even know what they are talking about! That is focking hilarious. You can literally see the dude blowing bubbles think to himself "Oh they are chanting now I need to chant too." Focking robots man.

• Like 1

You're no less of a trolling retard, and you still can't make a post without referencing either me or Shonuff, but I have to hand it to you, you actually started a thread and came up with an idea. Rather than just quote one of us and make an elementary school-level insult. Proud of you. :thumbsup:

Speaking of trolls... Wentz sucks.

:banana:

You sunnofa... :mad:

• Like 1

Alshon Jeffery sucks if he's not opposite a great WR

2012: 24 catches (48 targets), 367 yards, 3 touchdowns (With Marshall)

2013: 89 catches (148 targets), 1,421 yards, 7 touchdowns (With Marshall)

2014: 85 catches (145 targets), 1,133 yards, 10 touchdowns (With Marshall)

2015: 54 catches (94 targets), 807 yards, 4 touchdowns (No Marshall)

2016: 52 catches (94 targets), 821 yards, 2 touchdowns (No Marshall)

Haha....unprovoked sniper fire.

They literally don't even know what they are talking about! That is focking hilarious. You can literally see the dude blowing bubbles think to himself "Oh they are chanting now I need to chant too." Focking robots man.

It's amazing. These Newbie/Sho robots are so clueless. Just be glad you are on the right side of history....

"racism at the airport" :lol:

OMG are these people lost / clueless :doh:

"to be ignorant is a choice at this moment" :thumbsup:

Is it really much different from what MDC and slow and Newbie say?

Is it really much different from what MDC and slow and Newbie say?

Ignorant armies of leftists. We are right, they are wrong.

You can cherry pick dummies from both sides. I guarantee there are videos showing the other side is just as bad.

Also, this board seems to have all the cherry picked dummies from both sides... you all suck.

Keep telling yourself that...

http://i.imgur.com/7X8kSC8.jpg

Confederate and Nazi symbols right there with the MAGA hat. How did history work out for those two again?

http://i.imgur.com/SlzEjis.png

I'm sure these alpha winners talk about cucks and betas all day long.

http://i.imgur.com/FB79J2F.jpg

Someone is finally striking back against Markism! :thumbsup:

Keep telling yourself that...

http://i.imgur.com/7X8kSC8.jpg

Confederate and Nazi symbols right there with the MAGA hat. How did history work out for those two again?

http://i.imgur.com/SlzEjis.png

I'm sure these alpha winners talk about cucks and betas all day long.

http://i.imgur.com/FB79J2F.jpg

Someone is finally striking back against Markism! :thumbsup:

Bwahahahaha Does Faghawker really think that the left has a monopoly on retards? I never did understand the point of posting some radical, mentally impaired dingbat and his/her antics. Of course, Flahawker/12th Man is a few chromosomes short, so it's understandable.

Bwahahahaha Does Faghawker really think that the left has a monopoly on retards? I never did understand the point of posting some radical, mentally impaired dingbat and his/her antics. Of course, Flahawker/12th Man is a few chromosomes short, so it's understandable.

:thumbsup:

Plenty of ignorant choades on both sides. They're also usually front and center at these rallies and sh!t.

Bertrand Russell put it pretty well; “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.”

:thumbsup:

Plenty of ignorant choades on both sides. They're also usually front and center at these rallies and sh!t.

Bertrand Russell put it pretty well; “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.”

General rule: If you have the time to attend a rally, or put on a sign and stand somewhere all day, you're probably not worth listening to. Regardless of affiliation.

General rule: If you have the time to attend a rally, or put on a sign and stand somewhere all day, post all day on low rent message bored instead of doing your job, you're probably not worth listening to. Regardless of affiliation.

:lock:

:lock:

Hey look, our Seattle retard is up at 5:00 am and his first move is to stalk me. Color me shocked! :doh:

Hey look, our Seattle retard is up at 5:00 am and his first move is to stalk me. Color me shocked! :doh:

I was up at 4 am.