Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

What do you disagree with "your side" about

Name what "side" you "belong" to, and some issues you think they are wrong about.

Obviously, I tend to lean left.

Death penalty - First degree murder? Two appeals, and fry baby fry. Would extend that to child rape like Louisiana tried to do recently and was blocked.

Affirmative Action - Using race as a basis for a decision is racism. Period.

Tranny crap - its a mental disorder. If you want to practice it, have at it, but leave me out.

Open border - I'd close it tomorrow.

Environment - I strongly support the environment. Most of the ways we go about doing so are crap.

• Like 1

Name what "side" you "belong" to, and some issues you think they are wrong about.

Obviously, I tend to lean left.

Death penalty - First degree murder? Two appeals, and fry baby fry. Would extend that to child rape like Louisiana tried to do recently and was blocked.

Affirmative Action - Using race as a basis for a decision is racism. Period.

Tranny crap - its a mental disorder. If you want to practice it, have at it, but leave me out.

Open border - I'd close it tomorrow.

Environment - I strongly support the environment. Most of the ways we go about doing so are crap.

So the only thing you agree with is Tax and Spend?

Every says that Trump is a senile, orange, lying, racist, bigoted, sexist ass hole who makes fun of the handicapped. I don't think he's senile.

Way to troll, rather than answer the question.

I do not believe that multiculturalism can be successful.... Not to say people from multiple backgrounds and cultures can co-exist, but they need to have a common center culture they are working for

I don't have a side.

That's why I put "side" in quotes. Most of us have one that the others would label us with.

Personally, if the entire damn united states congress went on a cruise and the boat sank, it would be a win, regardless of majority party.

I vote for whom I see fit. Things I tend to disagree with are:

1. The constant attacks on planned parenthood. They do more then abortions.

2. Abortion is legal, leave it alone.

3. Trickle down doesn't work.

4. Enough with the gender crap. Use the restroom that matches your genitalia.

5. End affirmative action. As said above.

6. Taxing the rich more isn't the end all be all.

7. Illegal immigrants are just that, illegal.

8. Sanctuary cities are wrong.

9. Large, wealthy corporations shouldn't receive government aid.

10. Single payer health care is not the answer.

11. Intervening in the middle East is almost always wrong and ends in failure.

I could go on and on. It's hard for me to find a good candidate, but have always been a fan of the Paul's.

Both sides do that. Oh wait, the Republicans prefer to spend and cut taxes, my bad.

Now your turn. Put up or shut up.

I do not believe that multiculturalism can be successful.... Not to say people from multiple backgrounds and cultures can co-exist, but they need to have a common center culture they are working for

I disagree. I honestly believe that the fact that America is one of if not the first multicultural nation was a huge reason we "won" the 20th century. Look at all the stuff that was invented here by outsiders. We have many different ways of thinking.

You are right though, in that the secret to our success was taking many peoples and making them into ONE people who shared a set of ideals. That seems to be slipping.

That's why I put "side" in quotes. Most of us have one that the others would label us with.

Personally, if the entire damn united states congress went on a cruise and the boat sank, it would be a win, regardless of majority party.

Yeah, I know. But despite what some of our extreme right-leaning posters may think, most of us think through the issues in non-partisan terms.

I'm so apathetic to the whole political process I can't get too excited either way. I'm satisfied trying to live my life ethically while ignoring most of the bigger "issues".

I lean right but I'm more of a trumplican than republican.

I disagree with his stance on common core. That being said I think the states and school districts should decide what's best for their community which is what Trump wants in the end.

Im pro choice

I also think we need to move away from employer provided health. I don't know what the answer is but the government being involved would just make it worse...

My side chick?

Yeah, I know. But despite what some of our extreme right-leaning posters may think, most of us think through the issues in non-partisan terms.

To be fair, I often find myself paining all our righties with a broad brush, and then find that many are much more reasonable than I thought. It isn't just them that does that.

Every says that Trump is a senile, orange, lying, racist, bigoted, sexist ass hole who makes fun of the handicapped. I don't think he's senile.

Can you give an example of Trump saying or doing something racist or bigoted?

As far as the "sides" thing:

I am a financial conservative and social liberal. I don't like the Conservative views on gays, and I don't like the Democrats aversion to obeying the law.

Dallas

* Red Garrett - in way over his head, not equipped to lead a team. Easily panics, plays away from strengths, no balls, 30 yard pass is his default and among the tops (if not the) worst focking clock manger there is.

* Jerry Jones - his heart overrides his football instincts way too often... Unwilling to let others make crucial calls - although he has gotten better.

* Football philosophy - Jerry, Red, Stephen, somebody.. they insist on thinking you can win titles with patch work defenses. Leading the league in offense stats gets you Pro Bowlers, not SBs.

* Jerry World - as grandiose as it is, it's pathetic as a home field advantage. It's literally too big, all the yelling and screaming gets faded out by the sheer size of the place.

:)

Can you give an example of Trump saying or doing something racist or bigoted?

As far as the "sides" thing:

I am a financial conservative and social liberal. I don't like the Conservative views on gays, and I don't like the Democrats aversion to obeying the law.

He was sued for racism for not allowing blacks to rent his apartments.

Mexicans are rapists.

Damn, I wish all questions were this easy.

Lean right (duh)

Gay rights (save for the absurd bathroom garbage) - They should have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us. Marry away.

Gun control - The registering of all firearms should be mandatory.

The reason I do not have a side is because I do not think the Republicans are fiscally conservative enough, they are all talk.

I am as strong on environmental issues as anyone who has personally worked on fracking a well or in a coal mine.

I am also probably the most socially liberal poster on this site, way more liberal than the ones that argue about it all day.

This Thread is going to be great to watch the two biggest trolls on this board politically not ever answer this question.

Lean right (duh)

Gay rights (save for the absurd bathroom garbage) - They should have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us. Marry away.

Gun control - The registering of all firearms should be mandatory.

Lean right over ;)

Both sides do that. Oh wait, the Republicans prefer to spend and cut taxes, my bad.

Now your turn. Put up or shut up.

I disagree. I honestly believe that the fact that America is one of if not the first multicultural nation was a huge reason we "won" the 20th century. Look at all the stuff that was invented here by outsiders. We have many different ways of thinking.

You are right though, in that the secret to our success was taking many peoples and making them into ONE people who shared a set of ideals. That seems to be slipping.

exactly.... many cultures came together and brought many things together BUT all worked to be Americans with a common goal and a cement that bonded many cultures and people all bringing something different to the table which is great.

Multiculturalism was working fine until Muslims got thrown into the mix.

Was it? I dunno man studies have shown over and over people and society in general does better when you are surrounded by people of the same race.

It's not that people can't live together it just breads tention and mistrust.

This Thread is going to be great to watch the two biggest trolls on this board politically not ever answer this question.

I believe in American's rights to own guns

I am for the death penalty

How'd I do?

Not really. The constant influx of illegals has had a significant detrimental effect on cities like Los Angeles and others along the southern border. In smaller quantities people tend to assimilate. In the quantities the illegals have been coming they set up their own communities and don't.

I believe in American's rights to own guns

I am for the death penalty

How'd I do?

I want a married gay couple to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns.

I don't really have a side. up until the Clinton impeachment, I'd been a Republican. Since I loathe George W Bush so intensely, maybe I gave the impression I may be a Dem but that was never the case.

I;m not going to punt this by leaving it there though.

With the Dems I disagree with entitlement programs and welfare state, can't stand Black Lives matter, political correctness, over the top gay/trannie issues, affirmative action sets me off big time.

I use to hate Tax-and-Spend Dems until I encountered Borrow-and-Spend Republicans who are ten times worse.

With the GOP, I hate the obsession with tax cuts, especially targeted at the rich cuts, trickle down economics has led to massive deficits, neverending nation building excursions in the Middle East, environmental neglect, religious extremists, anti-science

I prefer mashed over baked