Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fitness model uses weight lifting instead of cardio: Results.....

It works for her. An ass like that is somebody else's fetish though.

The pics go hot, hottest, not as hot, in that order.

Typical white guy turned off by a fat ass

He didn't say turned off but just not as hot which I agree with. Still nice but I wouldn't say that's her best look.

Oh I would push my mother down the stairs to get with picture three. I'm not remotely turned of. I just prefer em slimmer is all.

It's like a "would you like your steak medium or medium rare" situation, not a "steak or a McDonald's cheeseburger" situation.

agreed.

she made the wrong choice. I mean im sure shes still plenty hot and all but its funny that she calls herself a "cardio head". I bet that's not at all a weight lifter term for people who are strict runners/cardio workout types :rolleyes:

Oh I would push my mother down the stairs to get with picture three. I'm not remotely turned of. I just prefer em slimmer is all.

It's like a "would you like your steak medium or medium rare" situation, not a "steak or a McDonald's cheeseburger" situation.

Lol just giving you sh1t bro

My thoughts:

1. You should ideally be doing cardio and weights.

2. Unless you want to get big / bulky, high reps (12-15 per set) and relatively low weights are the way to go.

3. Diet is a much easier way to manage weight than cardio. Ideally diet and cardio and strength training is the way to go.

4. Chick looks awesome in all three pics.

My thoughts:

2. Unless you want to get big / bulky, high reps (12-15 per set) and relatively low weights are the way to go.

3. Diet is a much easier way to manage weight than cardio. Ideally diet and cardio and strength training is the way to go.

:thumbsup:

My thoughts:

:doublethumbsup:

I would say if she feels her healthiest in pic 3 that's what she should aim for.

My guess is mostly it's more a mental thing where in the early photos she was obsessed with being thin and then she became obsessed with being strong

Looks great in all 3 and is healthy and in shape in all 3

Winner

My thoughts:

1. "Ideally" from a general health perspective, I agree. But she is training for a specific purpose, which brings into question the premise of the article (other than showing off pics for us old men to gawk at).

2. Meh... 12-15 reps isn't strength training. Most likely if you do this you've plateaued the weight you lift and haven't changed it in a while.

3 and 4. Agree wholeheartedly. I tend to prefer muscle over flab. :thumbsup:

2. Meh... 12-15 reps isn't strength training. Most likely if you do this you've plateaued the weight you lift and haven't changed it in a while.

I haven't found this to be the case. Not that I'd be making huge gains at my age either way. I can tell you that I find doing sets of 12-15 MUCH harder than sets of 6-8 even at much higher reps.

All your's buddy. Not my type.

I've got a variety of types. My wife closely resembles the middle pic but I've dated girls who are like thenfar right

Yea that pic on the right is what I'd go for. Such a juicy delicious ass. Bend that over and it would be like looking at a work of art.

Me neither. She looks a 1000x better in the first two pics. And she doesn't appear more muscular, just fatter with a hint of cellulite.

1. "Ideally" from a general health perspective, I agree. But she is training for a specific purpose, which brings into question the premise of the article (other than showing off pics for us old men to gawk at).

3 and 4. Agree wholeheartedly. I tend to prefer muscle over flab. :thumbsup:

I haven't found this to be the case. Not that I'd be making huge gains at my age either way. I can tell you that I find doing sets of 12-15 MUCH harder than sets of 6-8 even at much higher reps.

higher reps at lower weight = better for endurance / muscle tone / lean physique no?

lower reps at higher weight = better for bulking up no?

higher reps at lower weight = better for endurance / muscle tone / lean physique no?

lower reps at higher weight = better for bulking up no?

Umm... yeah, sure? :unsure:

Not sure what response your looking for. :dunno:

Umm... yeah, sure? :unsure:

Not sure what response your looking for. :dunno:

well you said 12-15 reps isnt strength training (agreed) but that if you did this you have plateaued and havn't increased weight in a while (which might not be true if the goal is a lean physique)

and MDC was talking about huge gains so I wasn't following.

well you said 12-15 reps isnt strength training (agreed) but that if you did this you have plateaued and havn't increased weight in a while (which might not be true if the goal is a lean physique)

and MDC was talking about huge gains so I wasn't following.

I guess you could call it resistance training if you want. How many reps is the cutoff before lifting weights is no longer "strength training"?

I guess you could call it resistance training if you want. How many reps is the cutoff edits lifting weights is no longer "strength training"?

Well that would depend on your body wouldn't it?

I'm a weak little b!tch, so what would be strength training for me would be cardio for someone actually in shape.

yeah what TBBOM said.

but generally speaking I believe you can do like 30 or 40 reps of a weight you can easily handle and you'll be toning your muscles where as guys trying to bulk up and see "gainz" brah, would be doing a few reps of much higher weight... actually needing a spotter and all that.

Yep. I'll agree with that. :thumbsup:

I kinda like the first one best cause she's prolly 18 or so in that pic

Who (besides Bunnybasturds) likes a fat ass? :wacko:

To each their own, I guess

Yea that pic on the right is what I'd go for. Such a juicy delicious ass. Bend that over and it would be like looking at a work of art.

If by "art" you mean some chick with no legs or arms that hangs on your wall, I get it.

Who (besides Bunnybasturds) likes a fat ass? :wacko:

To each their own, I guess

I know I like a girl with a fat ass :dunno:

I know I like a girl with a fat ass :dunno:

Like I said earlier, to each their own :cheers:

My thing is erect nipples. Some guys don't like that, whatevs

Like I said earlier, to each their own :cheers:

My thing is erect nipples. Some guys don't like that, whatevs

You don't like the nipples that are punched in? :lol:

yeah what TBBOM said.

but generally speaking I believe you can do like 30 or 40 reps of a weight you can easily handle and you'll be toning your muscles where as guys trying to bulk up and see "gainz" brah, would be doing a few reps of much higher weight... actually needing a spotter and all that.

A personal trainer once told me if you can't do more than 6-8 reps of a weight you probably can't lift it with good form, and more than 15 and you're probably not stressing your muscles enough. There really isn't much difference between sets of 6-8 or 12-15 except for building strength vs endurance / toning.