Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

California---More leftist insanity

Ok, that could explain some slight deviations between violent and non-violent, but we're still talking a 50% overall reduction.

yah check the 3rd and 4th ones I just posted

in the 90's it was a violent crime to beat a spouse

now its not

yah check the 3rd and 4th ones I just posted

in the 90's it was a violent crime to beat a spouse

now its not

It doesn't matter if it's violent or non-violent. That just moves it from one category to another. Both of which are down 50%. According to government statistics at least. How much truth you put into those statistics is another story. :)

It doesn't matter if it's violent or non-violent. That just moves it from one category to another. Both of which are down 50%. According to government statistics at least. How much truth you put into those statistics is another story. :)

yah I dont trust any of their numbers, if it was down so much, why is prison so much more overcrowded now?

Question. Does California place crimes in only 2 categories... either "Property Crime" or "Violent Crime"? I ask this because you're saying "violent or non-violent", but the graph you posted doesn't say "Non-violent", it says "Property Crime".

Question. Does California place crimes in only 2 categories... either "Property Crime" or "Violent Crime"? I ask this because you're saying "violent or non-violent", but the graph you posted doesn't say "Non-violent", it says "Property Crime".

I dont know, to be honest.

I found this, which seems to suggest theyre used interchangeably.

Non-violent crimes are those crimes that do not involve the use of any force or injury to another person. The seriousness of a non-violent crime is usually measured in terms of economic damage or loss to the victim. Most non-violent crimes involve some sort of property crime such as larceny or theft.

yah I dont trust any of their numbers, if it was down so much, why is prison so much more overcrowded now?

My personal opinion is mandatory minimum sentences, the old 3 strikes law, the $$$ to be made in mass incarceration, etc. Basically the failure of our criminal justice system as a whole.

I'm going to give California some credit. We bag on them a lot but I'm impressed that they remove that judge that only gave Brock Turner a six-month sentence. And also that they nominated a republican to run against Democrat for governor at least giving the people of that state and option. Well done.

I'm going to give California some credit. We bag on them a lot but I'm impressed that they remove that judge that only gave Brock Turner a six-month sentence. And also that they nominated a republican to run against Democrat for governor at least giving the people of that state and option. Well done.

if you look at the map you will see a huge majority of the counties are heavy red

John Cox won San Diego, Riverside, Orange, and San Bernadino counties over Newsom by huge numbers

it may be closer than people expect

California's new water rules

“Please sir, I want some more,” is no longer a sentiment just for Oliver Twist in the orphanage. A new law in California limits how much water can be used by each household. Now their showers, how many flushes, and how often they can do their laundry will be under the watchful eye of the state government.

This from politicians who have pushed policies creating homeless and drug abuse crises throughout the state. They have now decided to clamp down on the use of the most basic needs of civilized living.

As the blog Zero Hedge put it, “it’s now against the law to do laundry and shower on the same day in the Sunshine State,” and they’re not exaggerating. Under the guise of addressing “climate change,” the new bill rations water to a degree that makes it impossible to maintain a healthy home environment

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/07/tammy-bruce-californias-new-water-rules-are-making-people-flee-golden-state.html

California's new water rules

“Please sir, I want some more,” is no longer a sentiment just for Oliver Twist in the orphanage. A new law in California limits how much water can be used by each household. Now their showers, how many flushes, and how often they can do their laundry will be under the watchful eye of the state government.

This from politicians who have pushed policies creating homeless and drug abuse crises throughout the state. They have now decided to clamp down on the use of the most basic needs of civilized living.

As the blog Zero Hedge put it, “it’s now against the law to do laundry and shower on the same day in the Sunshine State,” and they’re not exaggerating. Under the guise of addressing “climate change,” the new bill rations water to a degree that makes it impossible to maintain a healthy home environment

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/07/tammy-bruce-californias-new-water-rules-are-making-people-flee-golden-state.html

Fake News from the King of Faux News Reporting...

"legislation sets water efficiency goals for water districts and municipalities on the territorial level, but it does not regulate what individual Californians or businesses can and can’t do: “There is nothing in this bill to target households or companies. Water use objectives are on territory-level of a water agency. There is nothing regulating the time a person may shower or when they may or may not do laundry.”
Given that the average shower uses about 17.2 gallons of water, while most high-efficiency clothes washers use only 15 to 30 gallons of water per load, most California residents (depending upon their personal habits and the efficiency of their home appliances and water fixtures) shouldn’t find it too difficult to accommodate a daily shower and a daily laundry load while staying within the 55 gallons per person per day guideline. But either way, nothing in either legislative bill specifically levies fines against customers who do laundry and shower on the same day.

They shouid move all the Muslim refugees there.

Assembly Bill 1668 is where it gets personal. This establishes limits on indoor water usage for every person in California and the amount allowed will decrease even further over the next 12 years. ‘The bill, until January 1, 2025, would establish 55 gallons per capita daily as the standard for indoor residential water use, beginning January 1, 2025, would establish the greater of 52.5 gallons per capita daily or a standard recommended by the department and the board as the standard for indoor residential water use, and beginning January 1, 2030, would establish the greater of 50 gallons per capita daily or a standard recommended by the department and the board as the standard for indoor residential water use …’”

I've been to California 4x. Loved it everytime. The last time was 2005. It seems like it has changed so much since then.

I've been to California 4x. Loved it everytime. The last time was 2005. It seems like it has changed so much since then.

It's deteriorating more and more each year. When I go back and visit friends a lot of the discussion is centered on where they are going to move either at or before retirement. We all lament how much it's gone downhill since we were kids. My Mom would move in a heartbeat except she's old and all her friends are there.

It's deteriorating more and more each year. When I go back and visit friends a lot of the discussion is centered on where they are going to move either at or before retirement. We all lament how much it's gone downhill since we were kids. My Mom would move in a heartbeat except she's old and all her friends are there.

If you had asked me in 2005 what was the best state in the US I would have said California without hesitation. Now I don't think I'll ever go again. I never thought that before, looked forward to going again. Not anymore.

Vegas is far west as I've gone and will ever go

Assembly Bill 1668 is where it gets personal. This establishes limits on indoor water usage for every person in California and the amount allowed will decrease even further over the next 12 years. ‘The bill, until January 1, 2025, would establish 55 gallons per capita daily as the standard for indoor residential water use, beginning January 1, 2025, would establish the greater of 52.5 gallons per capita daily or a standard recommended by the department and the board as the standard for indoor residential water use, and beginning January 1, 2030, would establish the greater of 50 gallons per capita daily or a standard recommended by the department and the board as the standard for indoor residential water use …’”

So, it's not illegal to take a shower and do laundry at the same time then? Hack.

If you had asked me in 2005 what was the best state in the US I would have said California without hesitation. Now I don't think I'll ever go again. I never thought that before, looked forward to going again. Not anymore.

Even in 2005 you could see it coming. I moved out in 2006. But growing up in the 70/80's there? Easily the best state in the union.

It’s a problem that’s costing the city of San Francisco hundreds of millions of dollars annually to try to solve – and for its new mayor, something that's starting to become increasingly smelly too.

London Breed says the amount of feces scattered on the streets of the wealthy city in recent months is among the worst she has ever seen, and San Francisco reportedly is set to spend nearly $280 million in its next budget fighting homelessness – an average of $37,300 for each of the city’s estimated 7,499 homeless residents.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/19/san-francisco-continues-to-spend-big-in-fight-against-homelessness-but-is-it-working.html

Its a problem thats costing the city of San Francisco hundreds of millions of dollars annually to try to solve and for its new mayor, something that's starting to become increasingly smelly too.

London Breed says the amount of feces scattered on the streets of the wealthy city in recent months is among the worst she has ever seen, and San Francisco reportedly is set to spend nearly $280 million in its next budget fighting homelessness an average of $37,300 for each of the citys estimated 7,499 homeless residents.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/19/san-francisco-continues-to-spend-big-in-fight-against-homelessness-but-is-it-working.html

Love it.

I don't understand how responsible people can justify living in such a city. The epitome of a decadence.

San Franshitsco

Than Franthithco

San Franshitsco

The Shitty

So crappy its the most valuable property and highest rent in the world.

That's why it's been such a good idea to import all those homeless people who sh*t and piss everywhere as it helps bring down the property prices.

That's why it's been such a good idea to import all those homeless people who sh*t and piss everywhere as it helps bring down the property prices.

Every big city has bums who soil the place.

One of my biggest fears is that California becomes such a shithole that all those loony focks decide to move east.

Has actually been happening, but most are moving to Arizona, Utah and Colorado.

Has actually been happening, but most are moving to Arizona, Utah and Colorado.

Oregon too. But people don’t move because it’s a crap hole, they move because it’s so great it’s too expensive.

Oregon too. But people don’t move because it’s a crap hole, they move because it’s so great it’s too expensive.

Isn't Evergreen St in Oregon? Hopefully that thing shuts down, racist sh!thole....

Isn't Evergreen St in Oregon? Hopefully that thing shuts down, racist sh!thole....

Nope. That's in Olympia, WA.

also Portland, Seattle, LA and SD are experiencing record numbers of feces in the streets

THANKS LIBTARDS

I am seriously considering stopping everything I do and moving to Kansas

Denver is similarly screwed - almost identical - with legal weed to boot.

Housing is absurd, homeless insane, I don't know what the answer is.

The legal weed brought a whole new element - or at least a lot more of it.

I gotta figure you guys get a lot of weed tourists there.

If it was legal everywhere, as it should be, you wouldnt have to put up with everyone elses stoners.

You are NOT comparing Denver home prices to Los Angeles or San Francisco!! And don't you live in the Springs? ROFLMAO

You are NOT comparing Denver home prices to Los Angeles or San Francisco!! And don't you live in the Springs? ROFLMAO

Not to mention Denver is 1000 miles from the pacific. Lulz.