Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Ryan Leaf

Former San Diego Chargers first round draft pick QB Ryan Leaf was arrested Friday and charged with felony burglary, misdemeanor theft and criminal possession of dangerous drugs.Ryan Leaf was arrested today and charged with felony burglary among other charges.

CAPTIONBy Kevin Higley, AP

Leaf posted a $76,000 bond late Friday, officials at Cascade County Detention Center told the Great Falls Tribune.

Leaf was chosen with the second pick of the 1998 NFL Draft by the Chargers and was signed to a $31.25 million contract. Broncos QB Peyton Manning was the first pick that year.

In four years in the NFL, Leaf threw 14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions in 25 appearances.

Does it get any lower than this!! What a complete loser!!

Has anybody ever been to Great Falls, Montana? That's where Leaf is from. I worked there for a couple years. I've never met so many people with so many self-inflicted problems in my entire life.

I don't feel sorry for him but the dude has problems.

I cringe everytime he shows up in the headline because they never fail to mention WSU, my poor alma mater. :shocking:

He had a world of talent I just don't get it. I can only imagine he was marshmellow soft emotionally and cracked under the pressure.

Dan Patrick is going to have a field day. They had Leaf on the show and he sounded like he had gotten his entire life back together. Turns out, he's forever a hopeless clown.

I started believing in the Colts scouting/drafting abilities when they picked Manning over Leaf. I had a friend of mine that was a huge Colts fan like me and we watched the games every week at my house partying it up. Up until the day of this draft, he was saying we should take Leaf. I was like no freaking way. Peyton was born and breed to be an NFL QB. Gives me chills just thinking about how big this pick was and what a disaster it would have been if the Colts drafted Leaf.

Not only was Leaf the biggest bust ever, Peyton is arguably the GOAT. Could be the biggest contrast of a pick between two players ever with the 1st overall pick.

I loved Leaf in college. I dont have any allegiances to any college teams, but WSU has always been closest to the local team. I figured Leaf would have some growing pains, but would eventually figure it out as he had too much talent to fail.

Even then I still would have drafted Manning. You can never pass up a sure thing.

Has anybody ever been to Great Falls, Montana? That's where Leaf is from. I worked there for a couple years. I've never met so many people with so many self-inflicted problems in my entire life.

I don't feel sorry for him but the dude has problems.

Hey there, let's leave great falls out of this. :lol:

Hey there, let's leave great falls out of this. :lol:

:lol: is that where you are from?

Honestly, it's a fun town to party in if you're single. Lots of bars with lots of horny females. I don't think I could live there on a permanent basis.

:lol: is that where you are from?

Honestly, it's a fun town to party in if you're single. Lots of bars with lots of horny femles. I don't think I could live there on a permanent basis.

No, I am from bozeman, but I like great falls. It has amazing fishing.

What happened to this dude's 20 million or what ever he got as guaranteed money? Seriously? Sad Sad Sad. Charles Rodgers isn't doing much better!

Sadly one of the most overrated in the draft that year. That reminds me of Tim Couch, Matt Leinart, and several others..

What happened to this dude's 20 million or what ever he got as guaranteed money? Seriously? Sad Sad Sad. Charles Rodgers isn't doing much better!

I have heard he is financially ok. He invested his money well. It is just got to be a lot harder to get oxycodone in Montana than it is on the streets of Oakland.

Leaf was arrested again this morning for stealing drugs. per ESPN

Did anyone read the details of his arrest? After getting a warrant, they were able to mine his GPS in his vehicle and were able to locate every last driveway he was in...lmao. This one will take a while to play out as they notify everyone he might have stolen from.

Did anyone read the details of his arrest? After getting a warrant, they were able to mine his GPS in his vehicle and were able to locate every last driveway he was in...lmao. This one will take a while to play out as they notify everyone he might have stolen from.

Going to have to go alway back to San Diego for that. :ninja: