Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

The Bat Signal isn't this effective.

Too bad you can't get a woman to respond like this. Meow

After reading this thread, I can't understand why more women don't come forward when sexually assaulted. :unsure:

If only she had come out WHEN she was sexually assaulted, not 35 years later when it was politically convenient.

What lies are you talking about, so I know and can comment correctly? Lies about this accusation?

It doesn't matter how it might have gone. We'll never know, and it's unfair to hold that against Kavanaugh today. Maybe she didn't come forward cause she was drinking underage? Maybe it didn't happen? Maybe she was afraid? maybe maybe maybe??? That's not how our system works. Just like we can say maybe it's made up? Maybe she was drunk and confused about it be Kavanaugh? Maybe she had buyers remorse after making out with him? Maybe she agreed to a 3 some and then regretted it? See, that's not fair to her either.

That's why you need proof.

OMG...how many times does it have to be said.

You are saying even if he did it, he should not be held responsible for his actions when he was 17 and should be able to go for his dream job. Im saying...if he really did it when he was 17...he is now lying about it and allowing the woman to be dragged through the mud...and that should be 100% agreed upon as disqualifying behavior for the Supreme Court.

I agree there are a lot of maybes...that is why it shouldn't just be tuned out as if nothing ever happened and not looked into. Our system also shouldn't be to slam the woman, never really look into it and then let the accused sit on the highest court because the timing wasn't convenient enough for everyone.

bot saying the evidence will come out anytime now if we give it a chance. While ignoring exculpatory evidence.

wiff trying to sweep it under the rug

mdc pure trolling, because he knows his party is nuts and won't defend them

honcho got nothing so pretending to troll.

Typical day here in the geek club.

• Like 1

You tender little soul. Disgusting comments??? I liked getting in bras and panties in HS & college. Oh the ###### horrors . Thats a strange ###### crew there in the psa. The rest is ok but those ###### freaks. None of them admitted to liking teenage sex back in the day.

Yes...where you diminished the accusations by trying to act as if all young people did it.

Have fun over here...again, not like you really left there Uncle...run along now. Don't worry though, here your little beaver buddy is around to back you up.

If only she had come out WHEN she was sexually assaulted, not 35 years later when it was politically convenient.

Again...you see why she didn't with the way people treat accusers...again, put yourself at 15, prep school boy whose mom is a judge. You think people are believing her over him and wouldn't be out to ruin her?

Pathetic how some act here towards these issues...unless its a lefty or a hollywood type...then they are the worst pieces of ever.

When its a republican...defend and deflect all day long.

Even if this is true.....it's beyond ridiculous!

It's simply the left doing all they can the best they know.

Again...you see why she didn't with the way people treat accusers...again, put yourself at 15, prep school boy whose mom is a judge. You think people are believing her over him and wouldn't be out to ruin her?

Pathetic how some act here towards these issues...unless its a lefty or a hollywood type...then they are the worst pieces of ###### ever.

When its a republican...defend and deflect all day long.

Just shut the f up. Do you not see the difference in this situation? You really need some mental help. Seriously.

Simple. She gets in front of the country and tells her side or she's a POS. Easy enough.

This is some serious Kevin Bacon crap. We know the Donald loves him some Twilight movies. And hates him some Kristen Stewart for cheating on Trump's boyfriend Taylor Lautner. Now that was weird enough when he sent off like 31 different tweets about that. But here's how we tie it to these days.

Kristen Stewart was in a movie called speak. It's about a privileged boy who attempts to rape her at a party. And for the longest time she refuses to speak about it.

This is basically the sequel called 30 years later.

The Bat Signal isn't this effective.

Mean girls assemble!

So you get off on being a troll? That's messed up.

You read a lot into posts...I wasn't trolling, just couldn't believe how fast you guys responded. How many F5 keys do you three go through a day?

You read a lot into posts...I wasn't trolling, just couldn't believe how fast you guys responded. How many F5 keys do you three go through a day?

You are delusional.

People still post from a desktop? Poor people I guess.

Beaver talking about anyone else being a troll is always great for a laugh.

and MDC will troll and troll and troll.

Wow. What is wrong with you?

Beaver talking about anyone else being a troll is always great for a laugh.

Wrong again but that is what you do here. You make stuff up and then scream FACTS!

Yes...where you diminished the accusations by trying to act as if all young people did it.

Have fun over here...again, not like you really left there Uncle...run along now. Don't worry though, here your little beaver buddy is around to back you up.

Uncle got the boot because you ratted me out . Cant believe a normal person would do that.

The place missed beav amongst others who have been chased off. Have fun with some of the boys & ladyboys there, you knew who I mean

• Like 1

Pathetic how some act here towards these issues...unless its a lefty or a hollywood type...then they are the worst pieces of ###### ever.

When its a republican...defend and deflect all day long.[/quotes]

Everybodys parents are a somebody at schools she/he went to

yea. Easy to dissmiss with a wow.

Well it was a pretty dumb thing to say. :dunno:

Well it was a pretty dumb thing to say. :dunno:

says a guy that believes the crap the democrats are slinging. The only reason this is happening is a delay tactic. kavenaughs reputation is worth it if they can delay till after the election. It is their makeup for garland.

says a guy that believes the crap the democrats are slinging. The only reason this is happening is a delay tactic. kavenaughs reputation is worth it if they can delay till after the election. It is their makeup for garland.

I dont believe what theyre slinging. Its possible Kav did it but also unprovable. Its a political tactic.

Moore had too many accusers and too much of a known rep to write it all off.

Uncle got the boot because you ratted me out . Cant believe a normal person would do that.

The place missed beav amongst others who have been chased off. Have fun with some of the boys & ladyboys there, you knew who I mean

Never ratted or reported you chief...you got rightfully busted for being a piece of lately.

No place ever misses a jackass like Beave except other jackasses.

Kavs buddy wont testify under oath and has gone back to cant recall anything territory.

Lab/GOO spokesperson acted as of what ever Ford says happened sounds more like horseplay to try and diffuse this...weak and pathetic effort there.

Left leaning jizzbuzzards believe a woman with obvious political motivations who can't remember what year or where this occurred. Then they call conspiracy and feign disbelief at all the evidence/investigations pointing to the Obama Admin colluding with Russians and the Clinton Crime family to rig the 2016 election then thwart Trump at every step.

Pathetic losers..

No it wasnt, you admitted a few days ago you get off on trolling.

Your delusional. What is wrong with you?

Senator Dianne Feinstein of California conceded Tuesday that she cant attest to the veracity of Christine Blasey Fords allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were in high school.

[Ford] is a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted. On this . . . I cant say that everything is truthful. I dont know, Feinstein told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked if she believed the allegation.

Isnt that lovely