Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

WTF,Wilmington police asked not to intervene on looting

apparently by management of a Family Dollar.

Report on not to intervene is at end of video :dunno:

Was the store flooded? Prolly don't have flood insurance but do have a Business owners policy which covers theft. ;)

Was the store flooded? Prolly don't have flood insurance but do have a Business owners policy which covers theft. ;)

Insurance company rep,"sorry we have video of your management requesting no police intervention,claim denied." :D

Insurance company rep,"sorry we have video of your management requesting no police intervention,claim denied." :D

I was wondering about that myself. I wouldn't be surprised if there's such a clause in contracts.

Ev'ryone can see us lootin' together
As we walk on by
(Hey) and we just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Where'd ya get dat toaster?
Just let me state for the record
I didn't see nuffin.

:music_guitarred: :Mr-T:

I was wondering about that myself. I wouldn't be surprised if there's such a clause in contracts.

Honestly, I don't know. I don't think there is but I'm not sure. They could argue in court that the police are needed more to help those in peril than to respond to looters.

Ev'ryone can see us lootin' together

As we walk on by

(Hey) and we just like birds of a feather

I won't tell no lie

(ALL!) all of the people around us they say

Where'd ya get dat toaster?

Just let me state for the record

I didn't see nuffin.

:music_guitarred: :Mr-T:

Are those real rap lyrics by some well-respected, updstading member of teh rap community or did you write them?

(Guessing theyre real)

They could argue in court that the police are needed more to help those in peril than to respond to looters.

Which would be for the police to decide, not store management.

Which would be for the police to decide, not store management.

True. And that's why I don't think it would be excluded.

Are those real rap lyrics by some well-respected, updstading member of teh rap community or did you write them?

(Guessing theyre real)

A quick, not so good remake of We Are Family (Dollah)

Also she's lucky she didn't get shot. :shocking:

That was my first thought as well,"b!tch get dat camera out mah face!"

So when someone says "Is ________ really worth someone's life?" (wanting victim to just give the criminal free passage) you should reply "well, apparently the criminal thought so since he's stealing _________"

Dollar stores everywhere. If they all use the same insurance company then it's in the best interest of the insurance company to pay off this store and not lose the big account.

love to sit in my store with a shotgun.

Like the carnival game shooting the yellow ducks. Except they wouldn’t be yellow, they would be...well, you know.

love to sit in my store with a shotgun.

Most of these stores are run by mangers and in turn employees that have less of a commitment and would far rather participate in the evacuation notice.

It's amazing we let people break the law because nobody wants to be racist

• Like 1

Most of these stores are run by mangers and in turn employees that have less of a commitment and would far rather participate in the evacuation notice.

Yea but asking cops not to intervene seems like a corporate decision passed down from above.

I might very well be that they either claim everything in the building on insurance or just write it off, no matter what.

Why have the police risk their lives for stuff that is more or less already "gone" in the eyes of the company.

If the savages want to go in there and take stuff, and they aren't legit harmed, let the dirtbags do what the dirtbags will do.... :dunno:

so I want you guys to remember this story the next time the activist start talking about food deserts in the Inner City. And how it's so hard for persons of color to eat and find nutritious food.

Well no . You think the owners of Whole Foods or watching this thinking hey there's a place I really want to do business and put my employees lives at risk!

so I want you guys to remember this story the next time the activist start talking about food deserts in the Inner City. And how it's so hard for persons of color to eat and find nutritious food.

Well no ###### ######. You think the owners of Whole Foods or watching this thinking hey there's a place I really want to do business and put my employees lives at risk!

The second set of ##### isn't Sherlock, is it?

yeah i get that. but if i had a small local shop i owned and worked my life for and these focks decided to loot....black, white, purple....id sit there with largest arsenal i could get and not think twice about blowin limbs off. what have weve become that this is acceptable???

Doesn't this belong in the "Is this a black thing" thread?

CBFalcon will have you know that white people steal also, and that you are a racist.

You're welcome.

:banana:

yeah i get that. but if i had a small local shop i owned and worked my life for and these focks decided to loot....black, white, purple....id sit there with largest arsenal i could get and not think twice about blowin limbs off. what have weve become that this is acceptable???

Agree completely. Unless the store owners themselves asked the cops to stop, hey, its their call right?

I might very well be that they either claim everything in the building on insurance or just write it off, no matter what.

Why have the police risk their lives for stuff that is more or less already "gone" in the eyes of the company.

If the savages want to go in there and take stuff, and they aren't legit harmed, let the dirtbags do what the dirtbags will do.... :dunno:

Give them an inch.... :nono:

Consistently strikes me as just the absolute lack of Shame. I honestly don't know if shame is even present in Black communities. I Mean it is hugely prevalent in Asian cultures. Certainly in Catholic and Jewish culture.

but there just is this absolute 'you do you' culture when it comes to those kind of people.

It's not just a sense of entitlement. You see it in other behaviors as well. Remember Randy Moss saying that nobody tell him what to do except his mama!?

Tell me that's not cultural. I be disrespected! Because somebody yelled at him to do his job. How many times have we seen that?

it's one thing if these people were slinking in and out, but there is just up right and cocky about it. Like it was freaking Christmas.

It's not that they don't give a shiit about the cops seeing them on TV later. They know that if dey mama or Dey Grandma , dey won't be yelt at.

Their friends, their family, the preacher, not an ounce of Shame.