Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Life is full of choices.

Luckily there are still people who make the choice to farm. We need them.

Fair enough.

The way he phrased it is fair enough. Evetnually getting around to it and all.

But thats not what happens. On literally every single issue, all they have in terms of opinion is but Obama... every single time.

My kid and many others were crying and begging for their parents the first day of pre-k last year. Swing by school next September and you'll see it again. Ban pre-k. Kids cry.

For many years, I worked in these pre-ks. That first week with the youngest class was hell. I just did my 30 mins and left and that was awful. Pity the teachers in there all day:

Here's the latest on a lunatic living along the border:

She acknowledges there may be a few "rotten apples" amid the scores of immigrants she sees. But she doesn't think a small minority of criminals should mean those seeking asylum should be shut out of the country.

"I understand that there are some people who do come in here and do bad things, but eventually they're going to pay for it," Ana said. 'If a few MS-13 gang members get thru and rape and/or murder US Citizens, it's a small price to pay so that some poor people can live the American dream." "Trump, what he needs to do is he needs to come down here himself and look at the people and talk to the people and meet the people. Everything he says is not true."

Sure you do.

I wish. Last time I got high was winter of 2012. Sad!

I wish. Last time I got high was winter of 2012. Sad!

I'm in SF this week, I swear to gawd that just walking past the Union Square area today I got a buzz breathing the stuff going on around me. Well, that and the smell of urine from the homeless people that sleep in the area. :dunno:

"We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," Barack Obama

"We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," Barack Obama

Yes, this is the common sense approach anyone would have.

I'm in SF this week, I swear to gawd that just walking past the Union Square area today I got a buzz breathing the stuff going on around me. Well, that and the smell of urine from the homeless people that sleep in the area. :dunno:

The financial district has a lot of great scenery this time of year. :thumbsup:

The financial district has a lot of great scenery this time of year. :thumbsup:

Where is that? I've had a few "how you doon?" moments on the street, which are with myself since these hotties couldn't care less about me. :D

Where is that? I've had a few "how you doon?" moments on the street, which are with myself since these hotties couldn't care less about me. :D

I don't like to gawk because I don't like to be the creepy old guy. But sometimes when I'm walking along the street and some hottie is too, if I'm not in a hurry, I get about five yards behind and let her set the pace while I enjoy those few moments, however long they last, of checking out the motion of that ass, legs, and hips.