Sign in to follow this  
Squintz82

Too early for a Week 1 Streaming DST thread?

Looking ahead at playing DST by committee this season. Who's on the waiver wire in your league that looks good for the first (maybe more) weeks?

While the Texans scared me away last season, their first 4 weeks look great on paper.

Wk 1 - Redskins

Wk 2 - Raiders

Wk 3 - Giants

Wk 4 - Bills

Any thoughts?

Right now week one the Steelers def vs the Hoyer off sounds like a winner for week one to be .

This thread is about waiver wire DST options, not late round draft picks.

Both that thread and this thread have "streaming" and "DST" in the subject line... How is that different?

Both that thread and this thread have "streaming" and "DST" in the subject line... How is that different?

Those threads are the same thing like posty said. Streaming d/st are when you pick a defense each week to start. So for week 1 you would be drafting one of the defense people were listing from that thread. That being said my defense I picked up last night for streaming and matchups were the steelers. They have the browns first game so should be a nice one

People really grabbing the Texans? A lot of good players on that D....but good lord....RG3, Morris, djax, and garçon? I'm sure you can get a couple sacks....but man...could get torched bad too.

People really grabbing the Texans? A lot of good players on that D....but good lord....RG3, Morris, djax, and garçon? I'm sure you can get a couple sacks....but man...could get torched bad too.

We had one guy reach for Houston. I don't get it. Sure, Clowney is impressing in the preseason, but after him and Watt who have they got? Especially in the secondary? I just don't see them playing good coverage against the deep ball.

Jets get raiders at home week one

That's who I have in my lineup.....but the jets secondary is awfully banged up right now.

Steelers D vs browns week 1 is my main target. Then jets vs raiders. But I also think the steelers D will get drafted every year regardless of rank simply cuz the word "steel" and the steel curtain from the 70s. Its ingrained that steel is hard so the defense must be as well. Laugh all you want but I think thats true, its human nature word association.

Steelers D vs browns week 1 is my main target. Then jets vs raiders. But I also think the steelers D will get drafted every year regardless of rank simply cuz the word "steel" and the steel curtain from the 70s. Its ingrained that steel is hard so the defense must be as well. Laugh all you want but I think thats true, its human nature word association.

Ok I will laugh LOL. That being said though I did draft them two days ago for my team cause of their week 1 matchup