Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Remember when people tried talking out their ass...

Every chance they got about how Brady was a system qb

:lol:

You must not have read much back then

How about providing some links to back up your claim?

I'm not saying people didn't do it but I don't remember anyone talking about that. Of course, I've only been here for a year and a half so maybe I missed it, which is why links are important.

How about providing some links to back up your claim?

I'm not saying people didn't do it but I don't remember anyone talking about that. Of course, I've only been here for a year and a half so maybe I missed it, which is why links are important.

Maybe. Right now I feel like I drank a gallon of Titos

Yeah. I also remember people saying the Patriots were done. I also remember people saying Brady was done.

BB is the GOAT.

He most definitely is a system QB. The system requires the receivers to be smart and read the same D that the QB sees. The system gives the receiver multiple routes based on where the defender lines up. No one else can run that system.

I tell you what, if some defender could read and predict Bradys plays the way Romo was doing during the game oh, it would be all over for him.

Romo may be the best play by play guy I've ever heard in football. He nailed it so many times.

I tell you what, if some defender could read and predict Bradys plays the way Romo was doing during the game oh, it would be all over for him.

Romo may be the best play by play guy I've ever heard in football. He nailed it so many times.

Exactly. I thought I'd hate listening to Romo based on how much of an idiot he looked like out on the field. He's definitely the guy with the smarts, but only average talent.