Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump asks for Putin's help to win election

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&referer=http://www.nytimes.com/

DORAL, Fla. Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he hoped Russia had hacked Hillary Clintons email, essentially sanctioning a foreign powers cyberspying of a secretary of states correspondence.

Russia, if youre listening, I hope youre able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

Mr. Trumps call was an extraordinary moment at a time when Russia is being accused of meddling in the U.S. presidential election. His comments came amid questions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committees computer servers, which researchers have concluded was likely the work of two Russian intelligence agencies.

You focking kidding me? This man is a traitor! :mad:

Trump's allegiance and love for Putin is well documented. And of course Putin will do everything in his power to see that his number one global competitor is led by a brain-dead moron for the next four years. It would be like allowing the Dolphins to choose New England's coach for the next four years. It sure as hell wouldn't be belichick.

Trump's allegiance and love for Putin is well documented. And of course Putin will do everything in his power to see that his number one global competitor is led by a brain-dead moron for the next four years. It would be like allowing the Dolphins to choose New England's coach for the next four years. It sure as hell wouldn't be belichick.

If this doesn't dissuade his supporters I don't know what the fock will. It is NOT okay to ask a Russian autocrat to meddle in a US presidential election, no ifs ands or buts :mad:

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure his supporters will have no trouble at all making the incredible leap from asking a foreign goverment to hack US computers to influence an American election and being a traitor...because his supporters have shown time and again that they are a very savvy group.

Further proof these PC ninnies have zero sense of humor. Playing right into his hands. He's smarter than you, and proves it time after time.

These two focksticks are gonna blow up the world. Not that I'm mad, I'd like to be there for the end. :banana:

Further proof these PC ninnies have zero sense of humor. Playing right into his hands. He's smarter than you, and proves it time after time.

Yeah this isn't some "politically correct" thing. It's called not being a focking traitor to your country.

This might literally be treason.

Exactly what I look for in a commander in chief: The ability to be a troll. :thumbsup:

Yeah this isn't some "politically correct" thing. It's called not being a focking traitor to your country.

I think you need a breath here. Those 30K e-mails could be out there for anyone to read. Let's hope the Russians can find them. :clap:

1) Worms, I suggest you go find the full content of his comments. Prior to that comment, he made a big deal about how if Russia was responsible for the hacks in to the DNC mail server it showed their total lack of respect for our country.

2) The notion that he was encouraging them to hack in to Hitlery's server has no basis in truth. The server is no longer active. It was wiped, like with a cloth, and is now in the possession of the FBI and not on an open network. It would literally be impossible for Russia to hack her server at this point. Therefore, if anything they already have the 30k e-mails he's talking about. IOW, he was making a joke.

Really hard to have an intelligent conversation when you jump on stupid like this. I guess Hitlery being behind in the polls is taking a toll on you.

1) Worms, I suggest you go find the full content of his comments. Prior to that comment, he made a big deal about how if Russia was responsible for the hacks in to the DNC mail server it showed their total lack of respect for our country.

2) The notion that he was encouraging them to hack in to Hitlery's server has no basis in truth. The server is no longer active. It was wiped, like with a cloth, and is now in the possession of the FBI and not on an open network. It would literally be impossible for Russia to hack her server at this point. Therefore, if anything they already have the 30k e-mails he's talking about. IOW, he was making a joke.

Really hard to have an intelligent conversation when you jump on stupid ###### like this. I guess Hitlery being behind in the polls is taking a toll on you.

You aren't really positioning yourself as someone looking for an intelligent conversation. HTH. :thumbsup:

Exactly what I look for in a commander in chief: The ability to be a troll. :thumbsup:

Because Obama doesn't troll

Treason? That's some good lawyering there boys.

You aren't really positioning yourself as someone looking for an intelligent conversation. HTH. :thumbsup:

It's my pet nickname for her. Just like people make fun of Trumps complexion and hair. The points are still valid.

Really hard to have an intelligent conversation when you jump on stupid ###### like this. I guess Hitlery being behind in the polls is taking a toll on you.

Wow. What a huge focking load of BS. You guys are so far gone you can't recognize treason when you see it, or don't care.

Trump asked Russia to release materials to sway a US election in his favor. Bottom line.

Wow. What a huge focking load of BS. You guys are so far gone you can't recognize treason when you see it, or don't care.

Trump asked Russia to release materials to sway a US election in his favor. Bottom line.

Treason. Doubling down on the over the top stupidity. Better get Comey and Lynch on the case then.

Because Obama doesn't troll

That's why I won't vote for him this fall.

Treason. Doubling down on the over the top stupidity. Better get Comey and Lynch on the case then.

Worms started the thread to troll, then trolled himself.

Before I weigh in on Trump's treason, i am going to have to see these 30000 e-mails.

Worms started the thread to troll, then trolled himself.

Before I weigh in on Trump's treason, i am going to have to see these 30000 e-mails.

Ha!

Calling Putin a friend....jesus, that man is one of the more evil people in history.....it just gets worse with this guy.

It would only "sway" the election if there was something confidential or otherwise damaging in it. But we know Hitlery turned over all those e-mails already so the only additional e-mails the Russians could have would be related to Chelsea's wedding and yoga sessions. So I don't think there's any treason here. On the other hand, if there was damaging confidential information in them, wouldn't that be more of an indictment of Hitlery than Trump? Not to mention proving that her server was actually hacked and that she is absolutely disqualified from being President. I would think you would be interested in that information. Unless you're just a partisan hack.

Hillary would totally be above that right?

as far as the emails, I hope Russia has them, but then that would mean that the DNC finally hasn't lied about everything. At least Russia releasing them, can show how weak this administration and party is

Calling Putin a friend....jesus, that man is one of the more evil people in history.....it just gets worse with this guy.

jeezus dude relax, have you ever talked to a single person from Russia, or even Armenia

everyone is "my friend" or "bro"

No, I don't think Trump is guilty of treason.

No, I don't care that he wants Russia to find the missing emails

No, I don't care that Russia chose to release the Wikileaks emails one day before the DNC

What I do care about is that Russia badly wants Trump to win this election and there are people too dumb to understand what that means.

I sure hope Russia has them instead of ISIS or any of those other Muslim groups. We are at war with them after all. But, maybe if HRC had done the right thing and secured them, we wouldn't have to worry about Isis getting a hold of them. Russia is a lot less worrisome than Muslims hell bent on our destruction.

I sure hope Russia has them instead of ISIS or any of those other Muslim groups. We are at war with them after all. But, maybe if HRC had done the right thing and secured them, we wouldn't have to worry about Isis getting a hold of them. Russia is a lot less worrisome than Muslims hell bent on our destruction.

I really doubt ISIS cares what Hillary was buying for her niece's baby shower.

jeezus dude relax, have you ever talked to a single person from Russia, or even Armenia

everyone is "my friend" or "bro"

I have, one even taught me how to hit on French wimmen, successfully I would add.... I have no issue with your average Russian, in fact I hold them in high esteem....they are not whiners like we have around here, but Putin is a very.....very bad person.

I have a suspicious feeling that if Hillary Clinton were to say anything like that, all of the Trump defenders here would suddenly have no sense of humor.

Everything bad about their hero is PC.

I have a suspicious feeling that if Hillary Clinton were to say anything like that, all of the Trump defenders here would suddenly have no sense of humor.

You better believe it, Hillary would be eviscerated, and deservedly so....

No, I don't think Trump is guilty of treason.

No, I don't care that he wants Russia to find the missing emails

No, I don't care that Russia chose to release the Wikileaks emails one day before the DNC

What I do care about is that Russia badly wants Trump to win this election and there are people too dumb to understand what that means.

Trump also suggested during his news conference that Russian President Vladimir Putin's lack of respect for the US prompted him to once call President Barack Obama "the N word." There are no published reports to back up Trump's claim about Putin's use of the racially derogatory term.

"I was shocked. Number one, he doesn't like him. Number two, he doesn't respect him," Trump said.

He called Russia's potential involvement in the hack another sign of Russia's "disrespect for our country."

Trump said U.S.-Russia relations would be better under his presidency than if Clinton ascended to the Oval Office, saying he would treat Putin "firmly," but would seek to bolster ties between the U.S. and Russia.

"He will respect me," Trump said.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I think Trump is a smart guy, god business sense and all that.....but he is not in the same zip code as Putin when it comes to strategic thinking......not even remotely close.....

lol Can you imagine what Putin's actual thoughts are on Donald Trump? He wants him to win the election because it severely weakens the US. Who wouldn't want their enemy led by a thin-skinned, developmentally stunted moron?

what if the emails show treason by the twat ? Typical lib ignore the real issue and shoot the messenger.

Be afraid be very afraid

It would only "sway" the election if there was something confidential or otherwise damaging in it. But we know Hitlery turned over all those e-mails already so the only additional e-mails the Russians could have would be related to Chelsea's wedding and yoga sessions. So I don't think there's any treason here. On the other hand, if there was damaging confidential information in them, wouldn't that be more of an indictment of Hitlery than Trump? Not to mention proving that her server was actually hacked and that she is absolutely disqualified from being President. I would think you would be interested in that information. Unless you're just a partisan hack.

this

In other Trump news, this morning he called Obama the most ignorant President in history at an event where he said Tim Kaine was the governor of New Jersey and mistook David Hinckley for John Hinckley. You can't make this stuff up folks. :doh:

Obama is ignorant, but I don't know if he's the most ignorant of all time though. I give this statement 2 1-2 spray tans for accuracy