Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump asks for Putin's help to win election

In fairness to Trump, he only suggested Russia would be rewarded for espionage if they found and released information that would damage his political opponent. He didn't ask them to take a look around and see what other info that could find that could affect or harm the US.

It's somewhat like the Ozymandias episode of Breaking Bad. Sure, Walter wanted Jack's gang to come to the desert and help him escape with his money, but that's all. It's not on him that they went ahead and murdered Hank and Gomez, made Jessie a slave. Walter didn't ask for that, and nobody could have seen any of it coming, so it's on him.

If only saddam Hussein weren't dead - maybe Trump could've gotten his help too.

Kim Jong-Un is available though.

Laurence Tribe is a much smarter man than I and he thinks it might be treason.

But I guess drobs and RP are smarter than him :doublethumbsup:

"He thinks it might be". That's some solid legal analysis right there. Let us know when he makes a determination. I thought you might be a lawyer.

"He thinks it might be". That's some solid legal analysis right there. Let us know when he makes a determination. I thought you might be a lawyer.

Semantics Pilot returns!

Semantics Pilot returns!

I thought plagerism was a big deal with the lib-bots? Only when a supermodel does it? I guess not when it comes to legal scholars that you cite. As if him thinking corporations are people wasn't bad enough. He's not that smart, obviously.

Yeah, that's it. :wacko:

He does....I've never seen anyone in someone's heads more than Trump is in the lefties. Everything he does you goofs have a aneurysm. Can't stop talking about him...can't stop giving him attention. All the mental real estate...he has it.

Keep it up...you guys are getting him elected.

He does....I've never seen anyone in someone's heads more than Trump is in the lefties. Everything he does you goofs have a aneurysm. Can't stop talking about him...can't stop giving him attention. All the mental real estate...he has it.

They really are. Everyone hates these safe space, micro-aggression touting, whiny PC crybabies, and when you see these idiots flipping out about sarcasm and throwing around treason (my god), all it does is align democrats with these campus crybabies offended by sushi in the cafeteria. Worms, I'd like to introduce you to a young lady. Her name is Lena Dunham. Talk amongst yourselves. Im sure you have a lot in common

They really are. Everyone hates these safe space, micro-aggression touting, whiny PC crybabies, and when you see these idiots flipping out about sarcasm and throwing around treason (my god), all it does is align democrats with these campus crybabies offended by sushi in the cafeteria. Worms, I'd like to introduce you to a young lady. Her name is Lena Dunham. Talk amongst yourselves. Im sure you have a lot in common

All you have to do is look how many threads on here are about trump. Its crazy

Anyone who votes for someone because people are pointing out his many flaws...should be smacked in the head with a hammer.

Anyone who votes for someone because people are pointing out his many flaws...should be smacked in the head with a hammer.

Says the contrarian troll who doesn't take a side. Yeah that's a noble stance.

Says the contrarian troll who doesn't take a side. Yeah that's a noble stance.

I don't take a side?

Why...beccause i wont vote for these two lying jackholes?

Poor logic once again...especially for someone agreeing with the bored's biggest troll.

I don't take a side?

Why...beccause i wont vote for these two lying jackholes?

Poor logic once again...especially for someone agreeing with the bored's biggest troll.

If you're not going to vote for either then shut the fock up. If you can't vote for either you're just trolling everyone else's opinion.

If you're not going to vote for either then shut the fock up. If you can't vote for either you're just trolling everyone else's opinion.

Only Trump and Hillary supporters can post opinions now. Awesome.

Benghazi, E-mails, Whitewater all not guilty. 40+ years of public service deserves some appreciation.

Is she a liar? Sure. This is politics. They all are liars. Bill Clinton did quite well in Presidential matters for 8 years and he was called a liar every single day. Mainly by Republicans. Because that's what they do.

But here's what worries me about Trump. No matter what he says, be it stupid, illegal, treasonous or he's told by his family that it's wrong, he just says things like 'I was kidding' or I didn't really mean that or he walks stuff back by changing what he said. And the press doesn't call him out on it. It's like oh he's not a politician. He's just being Donald.

Now if he was running for PTA President or even Mayor of a podunk town, fine. But President of the United States. My God are we giving the rest of the world a chance to laugh at us.

Yes, I'm voting for Hillary. Because if you don't vote or vote 3rd Party, you're voting for Trump. Think about that. Both sides of the aisle.

Still waiting to hear what the problem is here.

Those were 30k personal emails. What harm could come from that?

Whilst I don't normally respond to Ignore Trolls,

Obviously, even Trumps campaign saw the problem as they immediately tried to spin this as joking and sarcasm.

Either you think you're doing the world a favor or you're joking, there's no middle ground.

It's funny when his trumpeters back him on shiit then even he doesn't ultimately back.

Still waiting to hear what the problem is here.

Those were 30k personal emails. What harm could come from that?

bump. ...what are the ready for Hillary team afraid of ?

Interesting watching how this reads months later.

"Nope! No contact with Russians at all!"

"Well, Oh - THOSE Russians?"

:D

• Like 1