Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Ballistic missile warning in Hawaii

Meh. Just be glad Trump is in charge if it's anything.

Yea it was a mistake. False alarm

What a sbithole of a warning system. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Fixed it by playing tic tac toe?

Shall we play a game?
  • Like 1

Yep. False alarm. They say you have 10 - 15 minutes to react in a true launch, so waiting for the news to report it probably isnt a great strategy. Not really sure what the best course of action is - I filled bathtub with water, got headlamps, lighter and life straws, and moved away from the windows.

Im sure some of you fvckos have bunkers and would prep your weapons. Anyone know if there is SOP for a nuclear strike?

ETA And post on a lightly trafficked sh!thole

Anyone know if there is SOP for a nuclear strike?

Fock the hottest woman you can find in 30 seconds and hope you cvm before you die? :dunno:

Yep. False alarm. They say you have 10 - 15 minutes to react in a true launch, so waiting for the news to report it probably isnt a great strategy. Not really sure what the best course of action is - I filled bathtub with water, got headlamps, lighter and life straws, and moved away from the windows.

Im sure some of you fvckos have bunkers and would prep your weapons. Anyone know if there is SOP for a nuclear strike?

Come clean to your wife that you never really loved her? :dunno:

Yea. You head to a fallout shelter. Your house isnt going to withstand that. Have a bugout bag ready to go in case of such things. Theres usually fallout shelters around towns. I know where the closest one is to me so I figure a place like Hawaii thats close to countries that could/would bomb us has plenty of them

:overhead: <------- TP twirl

Come clean to your wife that you never really loved her? :dunno:

I wonder how many people "came clean" to their spouses? :lol:

One theory is that there was a missile and we shot it down. :unsure:

Nah. If thats true then whoever shot it would be about to catch hell from Mattis. That guy doesnt fock around and would light whoever shot it up

Well....that and Trump wouldnt be able to resist tweeting about it

One theory is that there was a missile and we shot it down. :unsure:

Maybe a test fire that was too close for comfort.

Jake Tapper on Twitter:

"So sorry for all the people in Hawaii who went through that — we know someone who’s there with her family. Crying in closet texting goodbyes to loved ones, husband shielding their baby. Sounds traumatic. Hang in there, folks."

Maureen McCormack: "My family in #Hawaii got a phone alert and hid in the bathroom w kids for a good 10 minutes thinking “This is going to be it” So terrifying!"

Puts pen coming here in perspective.

Jake Tapper on Twitter:

"So sorry for all the people in Hawaii who went through that — we know someone who’s there with her family. Crying in closet texting goodbyes to loved ones, husband shielding their baby. Sounds traumatic. Hang in there, folks."

Maureen McCormack: "My family in #Hawaii got a phone alert and hid in the bathroom w kids for a good 10 minutes thinking “This is going to be it” So terrifying!"

You guys make me feel safe :dunno:

Apparently Im finding out a lot of people have no clue about fallout shelters in towns. They usually have one at courthouses and libraries. Usually a little sign outside the building thats yellow or orange saying that theres a fallout shelter. Since youre in Hawaii Pen thats good knowledge to have. When I was at Lackland it was considered a big target for missiles. Not only are there multiple military bases there but its also training bases. Add to the fact that there are actual nukes there (yes that is an accurate statement) and it makes it a big potential target. Since then Ive made it a habit to find the nearest fallout shelter closest to me

It's all TRUMPS fault!

Trump did it!

It's all because of TRUMP

Sincerely,

Wiffletard

Trump was golfing at the time

Jake Tapper on Twitter:

"So sorry for all the people in Hawaii who went through that we know someone whos there with her family. Crying in closet texting goodbyes to loved ones, husband shielding their baby. Sounds traumatic. Hang in there, folks."

Maureen McCormack: "My family in #Hawaii got a phone alert and hid in the bathroom w kids for a good 10 minutes thinking This is going to be it So terrifying!"

Focking snowflakes and their look at me moment. You're in Hawaii. If it's your time , might as well die sitting on a beach drinking a beer. :cheers:

Sounds like the finger-pointing has already started feds are blaming the states on this case estate. Hawaii. And apparently this type of warning only goes out once they hear from Western command. So the good news is, it's either somebody who works for a y or somebody who works for the federal government. So that narrows it down quite a bit. Unless the system was hacked. In which case it's neither of them. Hope that makes you feel better.

• Like 1

Trump was golfing at the time

It's the only place the Democrats cant listen in on him using their illegally obtained Fisa warrants. Can't blame him.

Apparently Im finding out a lot of people have no clue about fallout shelters in towns. They usually have one at courthouses and libraries. Usually a little sign outside the building thats yellow or orange saying that theres a fallout shelter. Since youre in Hawaii Pen thats good knowledge to have. When I was at Lackland it was considered a big target for missiles. Not only are there multiple military bases there but its also training bases. Add to the fact that there are actual nukes there (yes that is an accurate statement) and it makes it a big potential target. Since then Ive made it a habit to find the nearest fallout shelter closest to me

Only 3 on Oahu, and two are inaccessible. They’ve previously released a statement that the shelters are impractical for the island.

Only 3 on Oahu, and two are inaccessible. Theyve previously released a statement that the shelters are impractical for the island.

That blows. Being where Im at I dont really have much to worry about. Places like NY and Florida would be more of a target than the Carolinas

Do you have a boat or plane? I would take yours, or steal one, and go. Bring some food and water of course.

You may want to practice this a few times...just in case.

I'm guessing hack. Imagine this occurred while the stock market was open?