Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Suicides reaching epic proportions

Seriously. It's good to see you opening you eyes to the truth. I understand it must be hard for you to see it.

People shouldnt name call, good point seafoam.

Fvcking idiot. And flaunting it. Jeez.

That didnt take long.

• Like 1

Fair enough. I’ve met plenty of people without much responsibility who are stressed out - it’s all in the eye of the beholder.

Isn’t that the definition of a SnowFlake?

This reply is a great example of what happens when you out a liberal. They implode and name call because they got nothing else to offer.

"You're delusional" "Go snuggle" - How is this a logical reply? It's not.

Did you notice the post I was responding to? Was cdub trying to have a civil discussion? Are you?

Everyone has a point where they break, some have a lower point, I feel badly for them.

Everyone has a point where they break, some have a lower point, I feel badly for them.

Agreed. And true.

I've had people say, "there is no way I'd ever.....no matter how I felt....blah blah blah".

I've told them, "bullsh!t, I bet it if 20 people all on different shifts, 24 hours per day...all got to poke or smack you with a stick and slap your face with their palms. (4-5 poking at one time)...24 hours a day....7 days a week, and they took 5 minute breaks every 7 hours, and it was non-stop except for breaks, you'd be looking for a way to kill yourself eventually." and then I go into, that's the way some people feel with whatever life is throwing at them.