Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

The 2018 Winter Olympics Babes Thread

I don't see the big deal, it's just a nipple. like seeing Beiber with no shirt on

I haven't seen the supposed nip pics yet. Is it possible someone was just talking about her giant honker, and those that hadn't seen her face assumed a nipple popped out?

I haven't seen the supposed nip pics yet. Is it possible someone was just talking about her giant honker, and those that hadn't seen her face assumed a nipple popped out?

I looked all over the internet (well not really I spent a good five minutes and gave up) for it and only saw censored versions. Then Thor comes through and provides pics and you say "I didn't see it" when the link is right there in front of you.

I looked all over the internet (well not really I spent a good five minutes and gave up) for it and only saw censored versions. Then Thor comes through and provides pics and you say "I didn't see it" when the link is right there in front of you.

Instead of focusing on whether or not I've seen the nip, you should focus on my well crafted joke about the beak on her face.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gabriella+Papadakis&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib_uWq_rTZAhVL-qwKHeayC_wQ_AUICygC&biw=1922&bih=938#imgrc=KiuWew4Oi5Q4yM:

Instead of focusing on whether or not I've seen the nip, you should focus on my well crafted joke about the beak on her face.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gabriella+Papadakis&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib_uWq_rTZAhVL-qwKHeayC_wQ_AUICygC&biw=1922&bih=938#imgrc=KiuWew4Oi5Q4yM:

and who is that hunk on the ice with her? Mingya!

so many of the women cross country skies are smokes and their bodies are tight AF

I am guessing 9 months from now, there are going to be a lot of single mother's

• Like 1

A few cute ones in this Curling final.

Yeah, that South Korean in the glasses turns me on, especially when she starts screaming.

Yeah, that South Korean in the glasses turns me on, especially when she starts screaming.

Her and Anna from the Swedes. :thumbsup: