Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Cameron Meredith

trending in the right direction.. looks good.,.. any Chicago people lend their insight to him as a FA selection?

thanks

What additional insight do you need?

Last two games are 20 receptions on 27 targets for 243 yards and a TD.

IF he's available as free agent, GRAB HIM!!!

• Like 1

In most cases, he shouldn't be a free agent. If the rest of your league has overlooked him for some bizarre reason of course he is worth an add.. That said, if you have waivers, you probably missed the bus.. He'll be gone. (unless you have a high selection or have FAAB $$$ to spend.

As a Bears fan... I haven't watched football on Sunday in two damn weeks due to work :( . So idk how he looks from my perspective, but from everything I gather is he looks really good. After grabbing him in all my dynasties, I am really excited about his future. He may be the receiver Chicago has been wanting to count on for the future. Plus Hoyer seems more likely to throw away from top coverage. So if Cutler comes back I don't think Meredith will be as good.

He will be huge this week. GB cannot cover anyone right now with the lack of healthy bodies in the secondary.

i've had him 2 weeks and not started him, so I will this week.

(that's fair warning to everybody that he's about to get 1 catch for 3 yrds and fumble and go out hurt...you're welcome)

Bear Fan here too, who just happens to have both Jeffery and Meredith. I know everyone thinks Meredith is a must start this week.... I just have a gut feeling that Alshon is going to break out. The Bears have been coming up short in the win dept and they need try something different in the red zone... And Alshon made it a point to tell the Coaching staff this week that he thinks he's that option that can make the difference. I think they make a concerted effort to get Alshon the ball this week, and I know Jeffery is more than motivated to get some production going, franchise player / contract year and all...

It's Jeffery's week I think.... Hopefully, Meredith will have a great game as well...

Just my gut typing...

i've had him 2 weeks and not started him, so I will this week.

(that's fair warning to everybody that he's about to get 1 catch for 3 yrds and fumble and go out hurt...you're welcome)

Same here though I'm struggling between starting him, Landry or Diggs. I feel if I do start Meredith the prophecy will be fulfilled and a -2 point fantasy game is inevitable.

Same here though I'm struggling between starting him, Landry or Diggs. I feel if I do start Meredith the prophecy will be fulfilled and a -2 point fantasy game is inevitable.

I ended up starting him, figuring Chicago would be playing catch up most the game with Hoyer. It sealed his fate for Thursday and the rest of the season. :(

I ended up starting him, figuring Chicago would be playing catch up most the game with Hoyer. It sealed his fate for Thursday and the rest of the season. :(

Why would you do that to the rest of us?

He will be huge this week. GB cannot cover anyone right now with the lack of healthy bodies in the secondary.

Good call

Yup, me too. A whopping 2.2 points for me. At least Rodgers had a good 2nd half to salvage the night for me. But Meredith's value just bottomed out with Barkley the next man up. If Cutler were to come back it might restore something, but this train has come to a sudden halt.

For who ?

Next week he's my only receiver I have as Landry and Shephard are on byes

Options are

Kendall Wright

Davante Adams

Desean

Michael Floyd

Emunwa

Goodwin

Thielen

Patterson

I also have Corey Coleman and could grab Moncrief but doubt they play next week

Hard to argue against taking a shot for Adams.

He looked really good Thursday.

Very interested to see how K Wright does once again this weekend.

Wasn't picked up this past week in a few of my leagues.

I'm sorry but who are you guys talking about? Never heard of him. Doubt I will again either

Is Meredith droppable now?

Bump this. Now that the qb who loves him so much is out for 8 weeks, are u guys dropping him to put in a claim on someone else or is worth a hold to see how it plays out?

need to decide this too as he is my WR2 this week, as my only other WR's are Corey Coleman, Landry(on a bye) and Allen Robinson.

I can drop Meredith or Derrick Henry for the likes of:

Davante Adams(probably won't get due to waiver order)

Anquan Boldin

Brandon LaFell

Marquise Goodwin

Cordarelle Patterson

so this week I have to either play Meredith against Minn or can pickup Adams(probably won't get due to waivers), Boldin, LaFell, Goodwin, Enunwa, Patterson

so this week I have to either play Meredith against Minn or can pickup Adams(probably won't get due to waivers), Boldin, LaFell, Goodwin, Enunwa, Patterson

Sounds like you're looking for a http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=13 Personally, I'm sitting Meredith right now since there's a better chance of Cutler completing more passes to the other team's DBs than to his own WRs. But I wouldn't sit him over the guys you mention.

Stop it, it's over the NFC south is there's too win now.

Proverbs 12:5

Wtf. Why didnt the Bears match that offer??

I think it was him or Kevin White. Maybe they have a 2nd or 3rd round draft guy at WR. Who knows what the Bears scheme will be given the new players on offense. Having Burton now may mean more 2 TE sets and less focus on the slot receiver?

Plus I imagine they could be worried about his knee situation.

From what I read: yeah, da Bears are worried about Meredith's injury. Although, I also read that A-Rob's knee sure didn't impact them signing him!!

By the interest Meredith received from other teams, it didnt seem like his knee was much of a concern. I think the Bears fvcked that one up big time.

From what I read: yeah, da Bears are worried about Meredith's injury. Although, I also read that A-Rob's knee sure didn't impact them signing him!!

A-Rob is a risk worth taking. He is way more gooder than Meredith if healthy. ☺

Wtf. Why didnt the Bears match that offer??

Already too many WRs - White, Robinson & Gabriel. Theyre not going to pay another guy decent money just to crowd out someone else.

Already too many WRs - White, Robinson & Gabriel. Theyre not going to pay another guy decent money just to crowd out someone else.

Meredith looked a lot more capable than White. It was bull shlt money anyway. Why not stock up on receivers for Trubisky. Two of those receivers are new. The Bears had the 5th most cap space available, and they payed Marcus Wheaton 6 million the year before. If his knee is bad, then I understand. If it's fine, like the saints believe, then it's a huge fock up by the Bears.

Trubisky needs all the help he can get. Too bad for him.

Agreed.

He does.

Trubisky needs all the help he can get. Too bad for him.

Sure. But it's not about quantity. They still believe in White. They drafted him top 10 overall for a reason. And I'm sure they have a budget on their WR group in place. They will most likely draft a WR in the first 4 rounds if they really like one that much.

Sure. But it's not about quantity. They still believe in White. They drafted him top 10 overall for a reason. And I'm sure they have a budget on their WR group in place. They will most likely draft a WR in the first 4 rounds if they really like one that much.

You must not have seen what Meredith did two years ago with the worst qbs in the league. Hopkins and Landry do it, they are super studs. Meredith does it, meh. They lost at worst a quality WR2 for a pittance

What?

They still have K White, and?

It's going to be another long tough season for Bears fans.

Psalm 116.

You must not have seen what Meredith did two years ago with the worst qbs in the league. Hopkins and Landry do it, they are super studs. Meredith does it, meh. They lost at worst a quality WR2 for a pittance

I'm not saying he didn't do well. I'm just speculating that the Bears want to see now what they have in White. Make him the number 2 or 3 and if he can stay healthy they will know. And if he doesn't stay healthy then at least they know. Let's see what their draft is as well.

I'm not saying he didn't do well. I'm just speculating that the Bears want to see now what they have in White. Make him the number 2 or 3 and if he can stay healthy they will know. And if he doesn't stay healthy then at least they know. Let's see what their draft is as well.

If he doesn't stay healthy what does that tell them, that they don't already know?

That he can't stay healthy.

The better move was keeping Meredith and then see what you have in White.

See.

Proverbs 12:17

If he doesn't stay healthy what does that tell them, that they don't already know?

That he can't stay healthy.

Proverbs 12:17

Sure. Go Meredith. His 2017 stats were amazing.

Meredith 12:17

Sure. Go Meredith. His 2017 stats were amazing.

Anger.

No your right, keep White because he's been so good.

Don't keep a wr2, let him go for a long shot too even stay on the field.

Lol.

Psalm 117.