Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump wins because he understands what Real Americans care about

You know, Real Americans don't give a s*** about health insurance or the budget or tax plan, that's just Washington Insider bulshit.

Trump blew the doors off the establishment because he understands what Real Americans are worrying about when they go to bed at night.

I can't tell you the number of Americans who sit around the dinner table say grace and then talk about and worry about whether or not they'll ever be able to take home their African elephant ivory trophies.

Obama, being an African Muslim, couldn't possibly understand that. But just yesterday, very quietly, Trump signed off to allow African Ivory trophy prizes to once again be allowed to be imported into America after us hard-working red-blooded elephant shooting Americans killed them elephants fair and square.

I kid you not. POTUS took time off his busy tweeting schedule to make this happen.

I'm sure the fact that his two psychopath sons are big game Hunters certainly helped him realize this kind of kitchen table issue that red-blooded Americans have been living with for far too long now.

Mutilating

African

Game

Again

I did find it funny that a big game hunter was killed by an elephant recently and two tourists (woman got too close while trying to take a picture and guy died trying to rescue her) were crushed to death.

Gotta love it when nature strikes back.

I mean, I'm not f****** Greenpeace guy, but how does this make it to the president's desk? I mean, we all know the answer, his spoiled Sons wanted it to happen.

So how does today go down? "What's that melanoma? Winter is coming and you can't buy baby seal fur ear muffs? Somebody get my executive order pen!"

I did find it funny that a big game hunter was killed by an elephant recently and two tourists (woman got too close while trying to take a picture and guy died trying to rescue her) were crushed to death.

Gotta love it when nature strikes back.

Absolutely.

Truth? Facts? Decency?

He is only the 45th president to realize those things. That he knows we don't care about trophy hunting gives him something on his predecessor.

You know, Real Americans don't give a s*** about health insurance or the budget or tax plan, that's just Washington Insider bulshit.

Trump blew the doors off the establishment because he understands what Real Americans are worrying about when they go to bed at night.

I can't tell you the number of Americans who sit around the dinner table say grace and then talk about and worry about whether or not they'll ever be able to take home their African elephant ivory trophies.

Obama, being an African Muslim, couldn't possibly understand that. But just yesterday, very quietly, Trump signed off to allow African Ivory trophy prizes to once again be allowed to be imported into America after us hard-working red-blooded elephant shooting Americans killed them elephants fair and square.

I kid you not. POTUS took time off his busy tweeting schedule to make this happen.

I'm sure the fact that his two psychopath sons are big game Hunters certainly helped him realize this kind of kitchen table issue that red-blooded Americans have been living with for far too long now.

Mutilating

African

Game

Again

And another Wiffle Jacking moment. Dude, didn't your mom tell you you're going to go blind wiffle-jacking so much?

And another Wiffle Jacking moment. Dude, didn't your mom tell you you're going to go blind wiffle-jacking so much?

Dude, face it,' that's so fetch' just isn't working for you. It's never going to be a thing.

Dude, face it,' that's so fetch' just isn't working for you. It's never going to be a thing.

Dude, face it. You have a huge hard on for President Trump and he lives MFRF in your head. He's the first thing you think of when you wake up, and he's the last thing you think about going to bed. :lol: :lol:

Dude, face it. You have a huge hard on for President Trump and he lives MFRF in your head. He's the first thing you think of when you wake up, and he's the last thing you think about going to bed. :lol: :lol:

Coming from the man who follows around another poster, invents nicknames about him and starts threads to introduce those nicknames to the board. :lol:

Coming from the man who follows around another poster, invents nicknames about him and starts threads to introduce those nicknames to the board. :lol:

Yeah, my ONE post to mention his TENS/HUNDREDS of posts about his infatuation with President Trump. Yes, "invented" the nickname describing his focking obsession with Trump. Ya really got me good Honcho...you really got me. :lol: :rolleyes:

Perhaps he won because he knows what American don't give a sh1t about?

This, I tried to give a sh!t but, in the end.. I just couldn't.

Mutilating

African

Game

Again

...he says, while munching on his burger.

TDS.

Tell me again what privilege you're attempting to grant a elephant that you won't give a cow?

:rolleyes:

PS: is there a link to support your post that you'd like us to discuss? Or just your spin on whatever information you've gathered?

Eeeesa hambush :mellow:

Trump doesn't have an agenda. He had campaign promises targeted at every day folks, but 'his agenda' is all driven by McConnell and Ryan who were on the Jeb! train as was 90% of congressional delegation. This is the Jeb! agenda, not the Trump agenda, and they can shove it up their asses,

But we're talking about African elephants.

Some buddy who's a big game hunter made a phone call and Trump said 'OK. ' I doubt he put much thought into it.

Some buddy who's a big game hunter made a phone call and Trump said 'OK. ' I doubt he put much thought into it.

It was also an Obama grandstanding dictum, and we know how much Trump loves undoing those. Win-win.

It was also an Obama grandstanding dictum, and we know how much Trump loves undoing those. Win-win.

If only Trump spent a fraction of the time governing as he did lashing out and trolling, wed be running trillion dollar deficits and enjoying world peace. :(

The thing with that is that a lot of these big African game like lions and elephants are endangered so Obama made it difficult for hunters to take their trophies home in order to discourage their collection.

(Then you have the Chinese who use elephant tusks and rhino horns for traditional Chinese medicine, import all they want at outrageous prices and don't give a sh*t about endangered status or no.)

At least Trump tries to keep some African things out of America. Mainly Africans.

At least Trump tries to keep some African things out of America. Mainly Africans.

It's easier for the new Germans and Swedes to pile into a liferaft and go to Europe.

The thing with that is that a lot of these big African game like lions and elephants are endangered so Obama made it difficult for hunters to take their trophies home in order to discourage their collection.

I know why Obama did it. But there is no evidence that big game hunters are aiding the extinction of anything. In fact, the ridiculous permit fees they pay are helping protect the animals from poachers, who are the real problem.

Yeah, my ONE post to mention his TENS/HUNDREDS of posts about his infatuation with President Trump. Yes, "invented" the nickname describing his focking obsession with Trump. Ya really got me good Honcho...you really got me. :lol: :rolleyes:

Your one post? Lol😂

Seriously, given his record low approval ratings, how does General Kelly even let this into the oval? I hope they got Ivanka doesn't develop some sort of Cruella Deville fetish.

Seriously, it's a good thing Obama didn't come out with a proclamation in favor of puppies. Trump would deploy nuclear weapons against them tomorrow.

Donald? He told a joke about you like 5 years ago. Get the f*** over it already.

I know why Obama did it. But there is no evidence that big game hunters are aiding the extinction of anything. In fact, the ridiculous permit fees they pay are helping protect the animals from poachers, who are the real problem.

That is true, unfortunately. Controlled killing to save many more

When youve got no job and nothing to worry about except a woman peaking in your blinds this is the result

Your one post? Lol

Seriously, given his record low approval ratings, how does General Kelly even let this into the oval? I hope they got Ivanka doesn't develop some sort of Cruella Deville fetish.

1 post meaning I started 1 post to mention it. You start numerous Trump threads to get your rocks off.

Approval ratings? You mean the same polls that said Clinton would win? Seriously, Santa Claus is more real than your ficticious polls, :doh:

1 post meaning I started 1 post to mention it. You start numerous Trump threads to get your rocks off.

Approval ratings? You mean the same polls that said Clinton would win? Seriously, Santa Claus is more real than your ficticious polls, :doh:

Yeah hes an idiot. They pick and choose the demographic and get the results they want, anyone with half a brain can see that.

For example, if they took the Geek Club the approval rating would probably be 60-75 percent, but we all know it is lower than that. Why cant they accept that its higher?

• Like 1

So, you're going to stay with this about as long as you stay with the 57 states thing? Might as well throw in Vince Foster too.

You're right, he's incredibly popular. And this whole ivory thing? Is a brilliant idea.

And if you're smart enough to read a f****** newspaper, you'd see he got such massive push back that even Captain Cheeto had to pull yet another 180 on this.

Trump was so right about being able to play you guys. If I win the election? The results are legitimate the people have spoken! If I lose? The results were rigged! Lol

And you slack-jawed Yokels just nod your head and drool...uh huh.. he said so. FAKE news..maga...

So, you're going to stay with this about as long as you stay with the 57 states thing? Might as well throw in Vince Foster too.

You're right, he's incredibly popular. And this whole ivory thing? Is a brilliant idea.

And if you're smart enough to read a f****** newspaper, you'd see he got such massive push back that even Captain Cheeto had to pull yet another 180 on this.

Trump was so right about being able to play you guys. If I win the election? The results are legitimate the people have spoken! If I lose? The results were rigged! Lol

And you slack-jawed Yokels just nod your head and drool...uh huh.. he said so. FAKE news..maga...

Tilt

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

:cry: :cry: Hillary won the popular vote. Trump's a liar. :cry: :cry:

• Like 2

Nailed it. The perfect POTUS for the idiot Twitter generation. Idiocracy come true. 👌

Nailed it. The perfect POTUS for the idiot Twitter generation. Idiocracy come true.

Off. Wiffle wiffel-jacks all over the place and MDC quickly comes in to lap it all up like a good, obedient lap dog.

However, like the rest of us, I know you don't understand 95% of what wiffle says but yet you're shaking your head in agreement anyways.

Off. Wiffle wiffel-jacks all over the place and MDC quickly comes in to lap it all up like a good, obedient lap dog.

However, like the rest of us, I know you don't understand 95% of what wiffle says but yet you're shaking your head in agreement anyways.

1. You misspelled oof.

Seriously, it's only three letters. Damn. LOL

2. No one shakes their head in agreement. They nod their head in agreement.

No wonder you have a hard time understanding anything.

Off, what maroon!!!😂