Sign in to follow this  
MikeyNavy

Must Win Situation - WR Advice Needed

2 weeks ago I was sitting comfortably in 2nd place. Now I'm in 4th in a 6-way tie fighting for the last playoff spot (this is last regular season week). WR has been a thorn in my side for a few weeks now...especially Devante Parker. My current WRs are Hopkins, Parker, Sanders, Benjamin, and I just picked up Doctson...although I'll need to drop someone as soon as Olsen comes off IR and I have to make a roster spot. That being said...it is a must-win this week and my opponent started off slow early in the season but has a hot lineup right now. I'll be starting Big Ben at QB (over Brees) and my RB/Flex are Ingram, McCoy, and Murray. Assuming Olsen comes off IR as expected, I'll be starting him (no other real options). Which 1 of these WRs would you trust most in Week 12 with Hopkins:

Doctson

Crowder

Maclin

Coleman

Davis

Kupp

or Parker or Sanders (although I'm not particularly high on either this week...Miami doesn't have an offense that can utilize Parker it seems...more so Landry and Stills...and Denver is trying out a new QB). I'll need to part with one to pick up another receiver and am leaning on dropping Parker.

Also...it is standard scoring.

Leave link to yours and I'll happily help.

Crowder, with no thompson he becomes the check down guy.

Davis

Crowder has seen a big uptick in targets lately and with Thompson out I would expect that to increase.

I like Doctson has a higher upside play on Thursday night but I think Crowder is the safest of the bunch. I think he's pretty much a lock for 80 yards tonight.

Kupp

I'm fine with u dropping Parker, Sanders, or Benjamin for Olsen. I would personally drop Benjamin. Takes time to build chemistry and Bills are a run first team.

Well...right now I'm rolling with Crowder...fingers crossed. It looks like I wasn't clear in my original post. I already have Olsen...he's sitting in my IR spot which should clear anytime now. I'll have to drop someone to get him back in my lineup...I'm thinking Parker right now so I can get Olsen into my lineup. The other receivers listed were available on waivers. Fingers are crossed because I'm still torn about Doctson and Kupp as well...Kupp burned me earlier in the season though and Doctson has big upside but likely gets the better of NY's corners. It is also a division rivalry game and on Thanksgiving, so you'd think that the Giants will at least "try." Of course...with the luck I've had the past 3 weeks...it won't matter who I start...they will bust or at least still get beat by my opponent:)