Sign in to follow this  
vino

3 part question, what say you? Pt 1- (flex) Morris or Perine? or Sanu.

Feel free to add your input for 1 of these or all 3 if you have an opinion

Part 1 (1 pt ppr)

Looking for a flex (they're ranking ruffly 14th/15th respectively but maybe you have some more info to add to the table?

Morris on a short week but against the 29th worst def against the run (some have Morris ranked in the 20s but personally I don't agree with that)

Perine who I've never really liked but he's now the lead back

or I can throw Sanu back in who's been good to me in ppr but not guaranteed touches. I'll probably use one of the 2 above unless you talk me into it.

Part 2

Need 3, who to bench (.5 ppr)

Tate (not a great matchup vs Viks)

Diggs (again on my sit list for this week)

Allen (not all that productive this year aside from last week). - I'll probably use Allen as one of the 3

Funchess (I still like Funch even with Olsen returning, at least for this week)

Landry (good old NE will focus on shutting him and Parker down, Stills might be a good play this game imo)

I'm thinking Diggs and ...

Part 3 and I never thought I'd have to debate this but

Dak or Rivers (1 pt ppr)

Morris

Sitting Diggs and Funchess

Dak.

Happy Thanksgiving

Morris

Sitting Diggs and Funchess

Dak.

Happy Thanksgiving

You as well man, thank you!

Morris

Sit Diggs and ? Tough call..... Tate

Daks rushing ability

I think that's what scares me, lol. With the Charger's secondary I think that's one of the few ways Dak might score and in a 1 pt ppr, even for QBs, league I need every catch to count. But yeah, I hear ya, I think Dak is ranked about 1 slot higher than Rivers in most of the rankings I've seen. I just hate how little he's gotten me the last 2 weeks. Idk, I think Dak has the higher ceiling and Rivers maybe a bit more sure thing for points. Idk. All three of these questions are driving me nuts. lol

Morris also..............sit Diggs (matchup) and Funchess (with Olsen back, less targets), hard to sit Ol' man Rivers in a possible shootout-closest decision here for me because Rivers is good and underrated-but Dak is getting his LT back. Go with him, good luck and Happy Thinksgiving.