Sign in to follow this  
jets24

My boy has made his college choice...

Rooned?

You didnt have to post in the thread 9+ times some of them back2back - you have a way of ruining good threads.

I'm just sayin :thumbsdown:

You are right.

I didn't have to.

I was just giving my honest opinion.

Jets also didn't have to laugh at my brother's suicide and suggest I kill myself as well. Were you here saying he shouldn't have posted what he posted, then? No. So FACK YOU!

Also .... for a drama queen going to Tisch and living in the Village (like the ghey epicenter of the universe) .... hand guns are really hard to get. He may have friends that do a lot of Meth .... but he wont have access to guns.

It's kinda too bad because ... that's a lot less painful death than a long drawn out battle with AIDS.

That's right Jets .... I hope your phaggot son contracts AIDS and dies a painful death, poor on the streets of that cold city .... and THEN maybe you will listen to me when I say,

"Jokes are jokes .... but family should be off limits."

Right?

FACK YOU!

I take that back. It's not his fault you are an asshoal to people you never met before for no other reason than your own amusement. I hope he writes the next great Broadway play, and lives a long healthy life as an open and proud ghey.

GL Jets Jr. Be aggressive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoPwdIZhTc

BTW I could totally recommend some teachers there, some that are very accomplished theater arts professionals, but I wont. As an alumnus, I could write a letter recommending he be granted further scholarships. Wont do that either.

Does Al Gore still teach there? I totally wanted to take his class when I was at NYU but it didn't fill any requirement and would have cost me like an extra $4000.

BTW ticket sales for Broadway plays have tanked in the last 10 years. Budgets are smaller, and more and more it's just .... gays and tourists. Seriously.

If your son isn't gay ... lotta people are gonna just assume that he is, and they might not be very nice to him if he isn't. It's a gay dominated industry in New York. Sorry for the harsh news, it's just the truth.

BTW ticket sales for Broadway plays have tanked in the last 10 years. Budgets are smaller, and more and more it's just .... gays and tourists. Seriously.

If your son isn't gay ... lotta people are gonna just assume that he is, and they might not be very nice to him if he isn't. It's a gay dominated industry in New York. Sorry for the harsh news, it's just the truth.

Hey asswhole, I can usually tolerate your bi-polarism and overall maniacal ramblings, but how about you start your own thread instead of being a dooshbag anymore in this one. Jets is proud that his kid got accepted to a college. Either congratulate him or get the fock out.

Where were you when he was trolling me over my brother's suicide?

Huh?

Now you show up to protect him from my posts?

How do you rationalize that?

And I don't even want an apology. Not even a whole thread devoted to it. Jets24 said some shiat to me that if I ever meet him in real life ... I'm throwin. Better focking defend yourself punk ... I will kick your ass!

Where were you when he was trolling me over my brother's suicide?

Huh?

Now you show up to protect him from my posts?

How do you rationalize that?

I don't recall that that or I would have probably called him out on it. You had your say, why not let a proud father have a moment to be happy? Stop being a tool.

It happened. Almost everyone ganged up on me, and treated me like shiat. You don't remember because you don't care. It was a crowd mentality and you were part of the crowd. You didn't call him out. You didn't defend me. Nobody did ... that would be going against the crowd.

But I was seriously, personally offended. All I could do was cry to Mike and ask him to delete posts. But Jets24 used it against me, for like 3 years .... every post I made here, he'd say stuff like, "Go kill yourself, like your brother." You never noticed it?

Well too focking bad. It happened. So don't tell me how to react to react to his posts. Mkay?

Like I said, I ever meet him ... expect blows to be thrown.

Is this the first time you remember hearing about my brother's death? Do you remember ever saying a nice word to me about it? I remember the people that were nice to me about it. You are not on that list.

FACK YOU!

No response? Figures. Poosay.

NorthernVike .... I can tell you is a good guy. SUX ... couple other people here are good guys. There are even people here that donated to my brother's kids college fund. I appreciate that.

Jets24 .... berated me for years, any chance he could get, for his own amusement. He is not a good guy.

Is this the first time you remember hearing about my brother's death? Do you remember ever saying a nice word to me about it? I remember the people that were nice to me about it. You are not on that list.

FACK YOU!

Ever hear about the boy who cried wolf?

Have you ever considered that you come up with so many outlandish, bulls!t stories that perhaps some people didn't take you seriously? That's a possibility. Or that people have a hard time feeling sympathy for soneone who makes it clear that he's a pervert pedophile? I'm not defending Jets24. I do t recall your thread about your brother. It probably blended in with ten others you started that day.

I can assure you that I never made fun of the fact that your brother died. I know the line between what's message board nonsense and what's real life. Drobeski and I spend all day insulting each other, but when he started a thread about a tragedy his daughter went through, I was one of the first to send my condolences. I'd have done the same with you.

I do find it ironic that Jets's son is going to turn into Giants Fan. :lol:

I will never understand why parents feel obligated to pay for their kid's college expenses. It's just a gold paved highway of entitlement until the age of 25, you go broke paying their loans while they trip their balls off in between skipping classes and posting pron on the internets, and then the ungrateful pr!ck will lock you up in an old folks home by 2020 and spend every cent you ever saved to pay for poppers while he takes it in the mudshoot from his 3 guy friends with AIDS. Have fun storming the castle, or something something.

Ever hear about the boy who cried wolf?

Have you ever considered that you come up with so many outlandish, bulls!t stories that perhaps some people didn't take you seriously? That's a possibility. Or that people have a hard time feeling sympathy for soneone who makes it clear that he's a pervert pedophile? I'm not defending Jets24. I do t recall your thread about your brother. It probably blended in with ten others you started that day.

I can assure you that I never made fun of the fact that your brother died. I know the line between what's message board nonsense and what's real life. Drobeski and I spend all day insulting each other, but when he started a thread about a tragedy his daughter went through, I was one of the first to send my condolences. I'd have done the same with you.

Oh c'mon! I'm 42 years old. The woman I'm after right now is 31. I like 'em young! It's all really a joke. Little piece of advice .... the guys that really want to molest kids, don't ever make the kinda jokes I make. I'm not ACTUALLY a pedophile. It's a joke. I also, honestly ... never meet any single women my age that I am attracted to.

Are you just figuring that out now? Really?

I will never understand why parents feel obligated to pay for their kid's college expenses. It's just a gold paved highway of entitlement until the age of 25, you go broke paying their loans while they trip their balls off in between skipping classes and posting pron on the internets, and then the ungrateful pr!ck will lock you up in an old folks home by 2020 and spend every cent you ever saved to pay for poppers while he takes it in the mudshoot from his 3 guy friends with AIDS. Have fun storming the castle, or something something.

My parents didn't help me. Despite what some people here might assume, I paid for graduate school myself. Zero help paying the bills from my family. It's not that they didn't approve it's just ... it was my decision. They didn't have anything to do with it. Undergrad I got a free ride pretty much because my dad was an employee of the University, full time was like $400 a semester, but I had to pay my own room and board. Course ... cigs and beer aren't cheap either.

I worked in HS though. I used to wash dishes for $3.35 an hour. My parents never bought me a car .... never paid my car insurance. I let the cat out of the bag too early that I was smart enough to take care of myself.

Thanks for all the kudos guys! :thumbsup:

Seriously, it's a wast of time, money and energy. Have him join the military and become a man.

It's not too late. :bandana:

Thats great Jets. Its not an easy field to get a break in but he is at the right place and he must have talent to get the scholarship.

One of my best friends comes from a sort of theatre family. His father was a small bit actor and was theatre director in Boston and his older brother works in the biz in new york. I think his older brother went to Boston University and majored in Theatre. He wanted to act on stage but he is in his early 30's and has yet to get any kind of a break. But he has found a lot of work in theatre production, stage design and set up and doing stuff like wiring performers. He bounces around from production to production. He doesn't make a ton of money but enough to afford a cool little studio on the upper east side. Thats the lifestyle of a theatre person who does not make it big. Its not a 9-5 type job, it's more like hooking on to a job that you know may only last a couple of months and riding it out as you look for better opportunities. But my friend's brother loves it, mainly because he loves the work. There may be a lot of gheys in the industry but my friend's bro pulls down major pooon taaang in New York and gets to see plenty of naked hotties backstage.

So, I guess what i am saying is that is great you suport your son 100%. But just cautioning that when he graduates, he needs to grow some thick skin cause there will be a lot of people discouraging him. He may need your encouragement even more at that time.

Fock all the naysayers and political bullsh!t. You should be very proud jets24. Your kid has a chance to do exactly what he wants to do in life, and while the road may be tough at times at least he won't be stuck in some worthless job posting incessantly on a lightly trafficked fantasy football forum. :)

Fock all the naysayers and political bullsh!t. You should be very proud jets24. Your kid has a chance to do exactly what he wants to do in life, and while the road may be tough at times at least he won't be stuck in some worthless job posting incessantly on a lightly trafficked fantasy football forum. :)

:pointstosky: Thank you sir. I don't mind the naysayers really. The kid is 17 years old. Who the heck knows what the world is going to be like in 4-5 years. Good grief Charlie Brown. All I know is that he's going to likely have an incredible experience at college, something that I wasn't able to do. Pretty cool by the way, the gentleman who runs the department is the one who read all of my sons writings and made the decision to accept him, has written 44 episodes of Law & Order, as well as the "Marine Biologist" episode of Seinfeld! (Run on sentence for sure)

Hey, and it's your birthday, too. Happy birthday, guy. :cheers:

:pointstosky: Thank you sir. I don't mind the naysayers really. The kid is 17 years old. Who the heck knows what the world is going to be like in 4-5 years. Good grief Charlie Brown. All I know is that he's going to likely have an incredible experience at college, something that I wasn't able to do. Pretty cool by the way, the gentleman who runs the department is the one who read all of my sons writings and made the decision to accept him, has written 44 episodes of Law & Order, as well as the "Marine Biologist" episode of Seinfeld! (Run on sentence for sure)

Congrats to your son. It is dog eat dog everywhere, so you might as well be doing what you want to do. He needs to go for it!

If you can do what you love and make a living out of it, you're a wealthy man.

My niece and her husband both went to work for Disney out of college and have never looked back. I admire them for their persistence and courage. I was 50 before I had the balls to say "fock it, I'm going to do something that means something to me".

Congrats to you and your family jets24.

No, I went there.

My brother went to U of Arizona Law School. Worked hard, started his own firm, got ripped off by his partners, was in massive debt, about to lose his house and 4 years ago, to the day, put a Smith and Wesson to his forehead and pulled the trigger.

How does it feel to be the less successful brother of a guy who blew his brains out?

I take that back. It's not his fault you are an asshoal to people you never met before for no other reason than your own amusement. I hope he writes the next great Broadway play, and lives a long healthy life as an open and proud ghey.

GL Jets Jr. Be aggressive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoPwdIZhTc

BTW I could totally recommend some teachers there, some that are very accomplished theater arts professionals, but I wont. As an alumnus, I could write a letter recommending he be granted further scholarships. Wont do that either.

Does Al Gore still teach there? I totally wanted to take his class when I was at NYU but it didn't fill any requirement and would have cost me like an extra $4000.

:lol: Yeah, I bet you have a lot of pull over there.

It happened. Almost everyone ganged up on me, and treated me like shiat. You don't remember because you don't care. It was a crowd mentality and you were part of the crowd. You didn't call him out. You didn't defend me. Nobody did ... that would be going against the crowd.

But I was seriously, personally offended. All I could do was cry to Mike and ask him to delete posts. But Jets24 used it against me, for like 3 years .... every post I made here, he'd say stuff like, "Go kill yourself, like your brother." You never noticed it?

Well too focking bad. It happened. So don't tell me how to react to react to his posts. Mkay?

Like I said, I ever meet him ... expect blows to be thrown.

I remember that well. Here's a tip... if you don't want people mocking you, KEEP YOUR LOONEY TOON SAD PATHETIC BULLSH!T OFF THE INTERNET! You fill every other thread with pages of your crazy talking to yourself rambling crap, and then get pissy when people mock you.

Personally, I think Mikey suspending Jets for that was the biggest pvssy move I've seen here at FFToday. (I may catch a vacation myself for this, but fock it, It's the truth) I'd have told you to shut up personally (of course, I'd have bannorated your crazy pedophile ass years ago.)

How does it feel to be the less successful brother of a guy who blew his brains out?

:o

Jeez TBBOM, don't hold back or nothin'. :unsure:

Yeah, that was a bit much. I'm just sick of his pages of talking to himself whiney crap. I'd delete my posts, but that would be lame.

However, just keep in mind what happened to Me2006 after he went to collage. Dude went from conservative to raging liberal in just a couple of years. :overhead:

I was going to ask when I became a raging liberal, but after reading the rest of the thread, it didn't seem nearly as important. :D

I was going to ask when I became a raging liberal, but after reading the rest of the thread, it didn't seem nearly as important. :D

:D

I was only kidding.

For the record, I apologized to GFIAFP when I returned from my banishment. Having said that, I still have no idea if the guy was even telling truth about his brother. He is without a doubt the biggest liar on this board. Lets just see....he's an award winning fish enthusiast, he can bench press twice his body weight, can kick everybody's butt in a fight, can beat anybody here in poker, saved a guys life after a bar fight, is related to the Quaker Oats guy, carried bodies out of the buildings during 9/11, lives off welfare but still has money to play poker every day and send audition tapes to Survivor, is a professional coupon shopper, is the reason for Mike's success with this site, went to like five colleges and was a very successful teacher, and many more b.s. stories. Now, we are supposed to believe that he has some "pull" at NYU. :lol: Let's not forget that the guy has posted numerous times web-sites with girls as young as 14-15 in skimpy outfits, defending why he's not a pedophile but at the same time saying things like "don't tell me you wouldn't do them if they were in front of you", etc. So, forgive me if I didn't believe him that his brother put a bullet into his brain. Who focking knows with this guy? Either way, I did apologize and do so again if the story is true. It's like the Molester who Cried Wolf with this moron.

Also, thanks to all the other geeks for the congrats. :cheers:

For the record, I apologized to GFIAFP when I returned from my banishment. Having said that, I still have no idea if the guy was even telling truth about his brother. He is without a doubt the biggest liar on this board. Lets just see....he's an award winning fish enthusiast, he can bench press twice his body weight, can kick everybody's butt in a fight, can beat anybody here in poker, saved a guys life after a bar fight, is related to the Quaker Oats guy, carried bodies out of the buildings during 9/11, lives off welfare but still has money to play poker every day and send audition tapes to Survivor, is a professional coupon shopper, is the reason for Mike's success with this site, went to like five colleges and was a very successful teacher, and many more b.s. stories. Now, we are supposed to believe that he has some "pull" at NYU. :lol: Let's not forget that the guy has posted numerous times web-sites with girls as young as 14-15 in skimpy outfits, defending why he's not a pedophile but at the same time saying things like "don't tell me you wouldn't do them if they were in front of you", etc. So, forgive me if I didn't believe him that his brother put a bullet into his brain. Who focking knows with this guy? Either way, I did apologize and do so again if the story is true. It's like the Molester who Cried Wolf with this moron.

Also, thanks to all the other geeks for the congrats. :cheers:

I wanted to clarify that, in my earlier rant, I was not calling Mikey anything. I was calling GFIAFP a pvssy for running to daddy and lobbying for a suspension.

Anyway, congrats to the boy jets. I've always dreamed of writing a novel (historical fiction) but never get around to starting. Prolly cause I'm always on this place.

I wanted to clarify that, in my earlier rant, I was not calling Mikey anything. I was calling GFIAFP a pvssy for running to daddy and lobbying for a suspension.

Anyway, congrats to the boy jets. I've always dreamed of writing a novel (historical fiction) but never get around to starting. Prolly cause I'm always on this place.

Thanks Titan. :cheers: By the way, I never thought you were calling Mikey anything earlier. Either way............GFIAFP.

We all are... me, you, Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater...

I'm glad your kid got in jets but -holy hell- I really worry. From what I understand, creative writing specifically is singled out as a brutal, brutal field to go into. The competition for jobs is intense.