Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

MASSIVE tax returns for low wage earners

I wanna beat a focking puppy to death with a trash bag full of kittens. I work with some folks that make around 25 to 30k a year. They are laughing that they are getting 10 FOCKING THOUSAND back in taxes. This is the first year EVER I won't OWE money. Fock you, your mom , her mom, her sisters mom, your sisters mom. :mad:

• Like 1

I wanna beat a focking puppy to death with a trash bag full of kittens. I work with some folks that make around 25 to 30k a year. They are laughing that they are getting 10 FOCKING THOUSAND back in taxes. This is the first year EVER I won't OWE money. Fock you, your mom , her mom, her sisters mom, your sisters mom. :mad:

Might want to see it for yourself. Some folks embellish.

I am still waiting for some forms, but I did see how much I have had withdrawn already. It aint pretty.

My welfare ranger sister in law breeder used to get 8k back from the EIC. Used to make me sick.

Might want to see it for yourself. Some folks embellish.

I am still waiting for some forms, but I did see how much I have had withdrawn already. It aint pretty.

It's low income with child tax credits. It absolutely blows my mind these people can pay off a 20k car loan or school loan in 2 years without focking trying with my focking money. They scream they can't afford medical insurance? Get the fock out of here. 2 of them are driving brand new 30k vehicles. System is broke as fock

I dont believe them, but I also dont care.

I've heard from too many not to (In laws included) :mad: . That's nice

What don't you agree with

I dont know whether those stories are all true (and it doesnt matter).

I dont like the increase of child tax credits that Trump put in place. I didnt like encouraging the poor to have more kids before and doubling those credits seemed silly. The system is broken.

I dont know whether those stories are all true (and it doesnt matter).

I dont like the increase of child tax credits that Trump put in place. I didnt like encouraging the poor to have more kids before and doubling those credits seemed silly. The system is broken.

So you agree with everything I said.

I have gotten over 10k back like 4 years in a row. Not this year though.

Situation helps bruh. What is it?

I dont believe you can get more back than you pay in. If they are paying in $10k of income taxes while making $30k, thats a high effective rate. Even if theyre single, they should only be paying in 12% for Federal at that income level...I think the highest state rate is around 10% (California?). Thats 22% compared to 30% that they claim.

If they are single, the standard deduction is only $12k I think, so they would still have some tax liability.

Interesting. Are there credits that dont solely offset tax?

I've seen the check. Didn't ask for details :dunno:

I've seen the check. Didn't ask for details :dunno:

The IRS hasn't even began processing tax returns yet have they?

The IRS hasn't even began processing tax returns yet have they?

Past checks. This isn't a new or partisan thing.

Looks like we're going to get about 500 back. Still have a few goodwill reciepts to add so maybe a hundred or two more but thats it.

I guess we're doing it about right... close to even. We've paid in 2 of the last 3 years... so this will be 2 for 4.

Taxbill $33,000 federal... :(

You might be racist..... ^_^

Hows that golden arches retirement plan working out for ya? Seriously, where the fock you work where everyone makes $20k a year? Walmart?

Not sure about this on the low income end. Seriously doubt it to be honest considering the source. I do know I am going to get an accountant this year. Trump focked us on deductions and I will be paying more. But unlike the toilet dwelling turd that started this sh!tty thread, I don't mind giving a little. Just going to hire someone to help mitigate it a bit.

I dont believe you can get more back than you pay in.

They are called refundable tax credits. Google it.

Hows that golden arches retirement plan working out for ya? Seriously, where the fock you work where everyone makes $20k a year? Walmart?

Not sure about this on the low income end. Seriously doubt it to be honest considering the source. I do know I am going to get an accountant this year. Trump focked us on deductions and I will be paying more. But unlike the toilet dwelling turd that started this sh!tty thread, I don't mind giving a little. Just going to hire someone to help mitigate it a bit.

So, you didn't have an accountant the prior years, but you are getting one this year. That makes sense.

Shows you how stupid the government is. If the government wants to give them $10k, why not make everyone happy and don't take taxes out initially? By taxing them, you're costing companies money by processing the information. You are then costing the government money by verifying the returns. Just don't tax the people at all. They'll have more money every week and can plan for it in their budgets (if they actually have one), instead of waiting all year for that money.

Shows you how stupid the government is. If the government wants to give them $10k, why not make everyone happy and don't take taxes out initially? By taxing them, you're costing companies money by processing the information. You are then costing the government money by verifying the returns. Just don't tax the people at all. They'll have more money every week and can plan for it in their budgets (if they actually have one), instead of waiting all year for that money.

Because it is impossible to predict who is going to fall into that catagory?

Not sure who you're referring to as "clueless people", but I've never been in a situation where I'd need to know about EITC.

Read the thread Sherlock!

It appears the Lefties are upset because they have been proven to be liars again when they said the Trump tax cut only benefited the rich.

Read the thread Sherlock!

It appears the Lefties are upset because they have been proven to be liars again when they said the Trump tax cut only benefited the rich.

Didnt realize thats where you were going with it.

You all are losers for not being sovereign citizens like me! Taxes are for suckers!

😂

Because it is impossible to predict who is going to fall into that catagory?

No it isn't. There's a 100% way to predict it. Make it a law and everyone making less than $23 an hour will ask for a pay cut to $14 an hour (depending on the state you work in).

The Democrat mindset of... 'why work when someone else will do it and give me money anyway', will ensure that these people don't go over $30k.

Check out this website: https://neuvoo.com/tax-calculator/

I live in NJ. If I make $30,001 in a year, I will net $25,299. Under this agenda, what's the benefit of that? If I make $29k and they're going to give me back $10k, that's $39k in a year. I will make almost $14k extra... by NOT WORKING! In order for me to net $39k, I have to have an annual salary of $48k / $23 an hour, (I make more than that... this is just anecdotal), which will get me $39,094. If I make $20 an hour, damn right I'll ask for a $6 pay cut. At $20 an hour, I'll gross $41,600 and the net will be $34,292. Why would I strive to make $20 per hour only to watch someone else who doesn't want to work, make $39k?

No it isn't. There's a 100% way to predict it. Make it a law and everyone making less than $23 an hour will ask for a pay cut to $14 an hour (depending on the state you work in).

The Democrat mindset of... 'why work when someone else will do it and give me money anyway', will ensure that these people don't go over $30k.

Check out this website: https://neuvoo.com/tax-calculator/

I live in NJ. If I make $30,001 in a year, I will net $25,299. Under this agenda, what's the benefit of that? If I make $29k and they're going to give me back $10k, that's $39k in a year. In order for me to make that, I have to make $48k, which will get me $39,094. In order to get that, I must make at least $23 an hour. If I make $20 an hour, damn right I'll ask for a $6 pay cut. At $20 an hour, I'll gross $41,600 and the net will be $34,292.

There are tons of entitlement programs that should be eliminated because there are far too many people who have that mindset of "why work". Even the people begging on the street corner - they can double dip (get money under the table from stupid people who give it to them and then get public assistance). Disgusting.

There are tons of entitlement programs that should be eliminated because there are far too many people who have that mindset of "why work". Even the people begging on the street corner - they can double dip (get money under the table from stupid people who give it to them and then get public assistance). Disgusting.

Agreed.

I must edit my above post. I was wrong... to an extent. I was not taxing the $30k people. A person making $29k will net $24.5k. The extra $10k will put them at $34.5k which is a $20 an hour job. The point still remains, why would you try to make $15-$20 an hour only to make as much as $8k less per year (someone who make $31k will net $26k after taxes)?

Agreed.

I must edit my above post. I was wrong... to an extent. I was not taxing the $30k people. A person making $29k will net $24.5k. The extra $10k will put them at $34.5k which is a $20 an hour job. The point still remains, why would you try to make $15-$20 an hour only to make as much as $8k less per year (someone who make $31k will net $26k after taxes)?

This is a pretty sad reality

$20 an hour is a pretty decent job in many areas. You cant pay student loans, rent, and also save extensively for a house on a $20 an hour job

Agreed.

Those who do not pursue a path to better themselves though education, sacrifice, and effort are locked into a small set of roles that afford them access to a limited amount of money. Once in that status, it really becomes rather challenging to escape it. The value of good parenting is evident in this.