DT Elijah Qualls

RAIDERS INACTIVES

QB Connor Cook

WR Issac Whitney

DB David Amerson

OL Jylan Ware

DT Treyvon Hester

DE Mario Edwards Jr.

Both qbs qualify for my theory that qbs that grew up and played college in warm weather areas are prone to sucking in the cold.

Right away the raiders shoot themselves in the foot with a delay of game, false start, and a terrible 4th and 2 where Carr doesn't recognize a jail break blitz.

Raiders needed that dropped pick 6. It doesn't look like Carr is going to do anything.

I swear they're only showing like 4 commercials.

Infiniti with the super hot wife who's dad prefers pecan pie over apple.

The toyota commercial where the chick has the giant hourglass or whatever is going on.

The annoying news jack in the box guy

And of course the apple commercial with the dancers that almost kiss but don't or whatever's going on.

Tj carrie or whatever his name is for the raiders.

He gets beat by agholor, falls down trying to stay with him, the ball is overthrown, and he gets up and celebrates.

You can always tell a terribly coached team. They commit stupid and completely unnecessary penalties. That's oakland.

I like how gruden keeps asking why the raiders don't slide khalil mack to the other side of the line.

Maybe someone in the raiders organization will tip off the coach.

And ertz burns another raiders linebacker. Keep it up though, I'm sure one of these linebackers will figure out how to cover him.

Eagles needed to call that timeout. Ertz is breathing heavy from torching the raiders.

Both qbs qualify for my theory that qbs that grew up and played college in warm weather areas are prone to sucking in the cold.

I need to start betting these unders when i see these.

what's the deal with Alshon Jeffery? I'm unable to watch the game just checking box score.

Foles... He isn't even looking his way so far...

what's the deal with Alshon Jeffery? I'm unable to watch the game just checking box score.

Eagles in general are struggling a bit on offense. Everything is underneath or ertz up the seam. Looks like jeffrey is only running vertical routes. You'd presume the playcalling in the first half is setting up something in the 2nd, but who the hell knows.

Raiders down to the 7 doing nothing but rushing. Time to breakout the shotgun so crabtree can drop another pass.

F'ing Foles is becoming Check Down Foles. So bad right now!

And they became a power run offense in the 1st half.

Eagles had a good run on 1st down on the first possession of the 2nd half, but it got called back by a hold.

Tried a little stretch play that went nowhere instead of throwing the ball on 1st and 20.

Screen got blown up on 2nd.

They throw a 8 yard pass to agholor on 3rd.

They miss wentz

Aw man. 3rd and 19, raiders dial up a big blitz. Eagles pick it up beautifully, but Foles looking anxious misses the throw.

I wonder what the raiders average starting field position is this game. It seems like every drive is starting at their 35 or better.

I think the eagles should've excepted that crackback block penalty. 1st and 20 instead of 2nd and 13, but oakland uas sbown no ability to move the ball.

Nevermind i guess. Carr just gave it away. Cield position not as important now.

Oh my, ajayi with a great run gets in a scrum with 3 raiders and they wrestle the ball free.

Man i had agholor forever on my dynasty team and i finally gave up on him right before he blew up.

Foles just exposed ertz who was wide open at the goaline with a high throw and let karl joseph damn near break his ribs.

Ooohhhh. Jeffrey wide open at the 3 yard line with a drop. Could've scored there.

Eagles are that afraid of the raiders special teams? They kicked off to the up back.

I noticed they were punting short too all game.

Does foles only look to his right?

what the hell is he doing? He only had 6 seconds.

Ooh raiders had that screen set up perfect. The receiver just came back inside. The guard was about to lay that db out.

They ran that same play in the 1st half and almost broke it then as well.