Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WW Wk 17 targets? (I know, I know ..)

There are plenty of options but you'll be taking a leap of faith on their workload/effectiveness...

Charcandrick West, KC (illness, missed practice)

Malcom Brown, LAR
Corey Clement, PHI

Also have Fitzgerald Toussaint in PIT... not sure how the workload will be split.

I think they want to give Ridley the reps with new team and he was in during Pats game not FT. But yes there is a possibility it goes other way.

I have this feeling that Akeem Hunt will be the primary chiefs back this week. West plays a role in that offense as a third down back, if they're throwing in the towel this week u don't see why his work load would increase. I'm avoiding the situation but that's my guess.

I have this feeling that Akeem Hunt will be the primary chiefs back this week. West plays a role in that offense as a third down back, if they're throwing in the towel this week u don't see why his work load would increase. I'm avoiding the situation but that's my guess.

Are we sure Kareem will sit?

With Gurley out, Kareem has a shot at the rushing title.

Even if he just plays the first half, it could be worthwhile:

They rested him during a strength during the season, in which he might have had the rushing title.

I think he sits.

I own him and Bell going too hurt.

Have a shot for most total points, but we shall see.

It's a tough weekend but it's also a lot of fun.

Good luck.

Happy New Year.

Genesis 1:1&16&21&26&27&31.

West ruled out.

West ruled out.

Source? I can't seem to find anything saying he's out for sure. I think Akeem has a shot being a great play week 17. He can be explosive

Source? I can't seem to find anything saying he's out for sure. I think Akeem has a shot being a great play week 17. He can be explosive

Rotoworld says he's out.

Who has better day @ QB

Marriota

Flacco

Brissett

Eli

Unreal the championship will be reliant on one of these guys...what do you guys think?