Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Whats up with the caravan?

If I were Trump, .....

you'd need to seek medical attention as your erection lasts past the 48 hour mark?

So a small part of a caravan entered the US. About 400 of them splintered off from the main caravan and were rushed to the border by bus. It mostly consists of LBGT people. Mattis responded saying he is on his way there now. Outlook doesnt look good for this event people

TIJUANA Tijuana has asked the Mexican federal government for $4 million so the city could accommodate thousands of migrants who part of a caravan that for the past month has been making its way to the border.

Almost 2,000 members of the migrant caravan have already descended on this border city about 5,000 more are expected to arrive in the coming days.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/as-migrant-caravan-reaches-tijuana-overwhelmed-city-asks-mexican-government-for-4-million

TIJUANA Tijuana has asked the Mexican federal government for $4 million so the city could accommodate thousands of migrants who part of a caravan that for the past month has been making its way to the border.

Almost 2,000 members of the migrant caravan have already descended on this border city about 5,000 more are expected to arrive in the coming days.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/as-migrant-caravan-reaches-tijuana-overwhelmed-city-asks-mexican-government-for-4-million

And the locals don't want them there either. Should be fun to watch.

Yeah, they totally want 4 mil to get these people back in shape and to continue moving on to the US. They don't want to be the bad guys and don't want these people where they live.

Was it here that someone suggested what we should do with our wall is the same as Hungary did with theirs? I guess they we having an immigration problem and have a unique law similar to ours that once they touch US soil they are our problem. So instead of building their wall directly on the border, they built it about 20 miles inland so the illegal immigrants could technically come in, but after no help was offered they realized their best bet was to move on. Sounds brilliant. Build a huge wall 20 miles into the US border, sure you can come on in and just leave them there until they turn around and head back south.

Migrant caravan faces opposition from angry Tijuana residents

Reports of insults being shouted, rocks being hurled and even physical fist-fighting has escalated over the weekend.

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum has referred to the arrivals as “bums” and questioned whether a referendum in the city of 1.6 million is needed to determine whether or not they should be allowed to stay.

“Human rights should be reserved for righteous humans,” Gastelum lamented last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/angry-tijuana-residents-clash-with-migrant-caravan

Migrant caravan faces opposition from angry Tijuana residents

Reports of insults being shouted, rocks being hurled and even physical fist-fighting has escalated over the weekend.

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum has referred to the arrivals as bums and questioned whether a referendum in the city of 1.6 million is needed to determine whether or not they should be allowed to stay.

Human rights should be reserved for righteous humans, Gastelum lamented last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/angry-tijuana-residents-clash-with-migrant-caravan

That settles it. If the mayor of TJ calls them bums there's no way anybody should be entertaining the idea of letting them in this country. Get back on those busses and head home fucksticks.

Can't believe you guys are keeping this thread alive. You're doing a better job following this than fox news is so I guess you got that going for you. :D

Seriously though, some of you need to get a life.

Can't believe you guys are keeping this thread alive. You're doing a better job following this than fox news is so I guess you got that going for you. :D

Says the guy who just posted, thereby keeping the thread alive. :doh:

Do drugs much??

Migrant caravan members who reached a U.S. border crossing near San Diego were met with an icy reception in Tijuana this weekend, and the group is waking up Monday with the realization they could be stuck on that unwelcoming side of the fence for months if they try to enter America the legal way.

Adding to the increasing certainty of the group’s situation, the U.S. Border Patrol temporarily closed all northbound lanes at the busy San Ysidro Port of Entry early Monday morning as the U.S. continues to "position additional port hardening materials.

"Unfortunately, some members of the caravan are purposely causing disruptions at our border ports of entry," Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen posted on Twitter. "There is a legal and illegal way to enter the U.S. We have deployed additional forces to protect our border."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-caravan-may-be-in-tijuana-for-the-long-haul-while-u-s-shuts-down-san-diego-area-crossing

More than 500 criminals are traveling with the migrant caravan that’s massed on the other side of a San Diego border crossing, homeland security officials said Monday afternoon.

The revelation was made during a conference call with reporters, with officials asserting that "most of the caravan members are not women and children". They claimed the group is mostly made up of single adult or teen males and that the women and children have been pushed to the front of the line in a bid to garner sympathetic media coverage.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-caravan-may-be-in-tijuana-for-the-long-haul-while-u-s-shuts-down-san-diego-area-crossing

Not surprised they went to Tijuana. AZ or TX would have just shot them. Not sure about NM. :dunno:

Can always tell when Trump says something so stupid that even Fox can't find a way to back it. All you have to do is watch Tucker or Hannity to prove this theory.

So what's Tucker covering tonight? He's back to the caravan! LOL

Can always tell when Trump says something so ###### stupid that even Fox can't find a way to back it. All you have to do is watch Tucker or Hannity to prove this theory.

So what's Tucker covering tonight? He's back to the caravan! LOL

I'm gonna guess your go to news sources, maddow and Colbert are STILL on trump.

:doh:

• Like 1

I'm gonna guess your go to news sources, maddow and Colbert are STILL on trump.

:doh:

I'm guessing the same.

That settles it. If the mayor of TJ calls them bums there's no way anybody should be entertaining the idea of letting them in this country. Get back on those busses and head home fucksticks.

No sh!t. If the mayor of the city mainly famous for people watching chicks get focked by donkeys dont want em, we don't either.

No problem. If they are in Tijuana, then those migrants will stop in and see a donkey show. They will never leave Tijuana. :banana:

No sh!t. If the mayor of the city mainly famous for people watching chicks get focked by donkeys dont want em, we don't either.

I've been to Tijuana, and I live too close to have not seen this donkey focking whoores thing dambit. :mad:

I've been to Tijuana, and I live too close to have not seen this donkey focking whoores thing dambit. :mad:

I went when I was on Spring Break back in 1987. Some things you just can't unsee. :lol:

I went when I was on Spring Break back in 1987. Some things you just can't unsee. :lol:

:wall:

Everything the left has said about this "caravan" has been wrong. It's far away, it's peaceful with few criminals, it's full of women and children, they are refugees. None of it true.

and liberal 9th court frisco looney judge files a restraining order against keeping people out illegally

yah that will fly

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/donald-trump-9th-circuit-court-of-appeals/index.html

I would just order the Border Patrol to ignore their decision

Thats an interesting take on a judge ruling that Trump cant rewrite the laws. Whether or not you or I agree with the law is a different story. But the law is still clear.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/asylum-united-states

Asylum is a protection granted to foreign nationals already in the United States or at the border who meet the international law definition of a refugee. The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocol define a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980.

As a signatory to the 1967 Protocol, and through U.S. immigration law, the United States has legal obligations to provide protection to those who qualify as refugees. The Refugee Act established two paths to obtain refugee statuseither from abroad as a resettled refugee or in the United States as an asylum seeker.

There are two primary ways in which a person may apply for asylum in the United States: the affirmative process and the defensive process.Asylum seekers who arrive at a U.S. port of entry or enter the United States without inspection generally must apply through the defensive asylum process. Both processes require the asylum seeker to be physically present in the United States.

Affirmative Asylum: A person who is not in removal proceedings may affirmatively apply for asylum through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). If the USCIS asylum officer does not grant the asylum application and the applicant does not have a lawful immigration status, he or she is referred to the immigration court for removal proceedings, where he or she may renew the request for asylum through the defensive process and appear before an immigration judge.

Defensive Asylum: A person who is in removal proceedings may apply for asylum defensively by filing the application with an immigration judge at the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) in the Department of Justice. In other words, asylum is applied for as a defense against removal from the U.S. Unlike the criminal court system, EOIR does not provide appointed counsel for individuals in immigration court, even if they are unable to retain an attorney on their own.

I think that he has the right and the responsibility to keep people from coming into the country illegally

Asylum from what I have read, has to be people fleeing from a war torn country, not for better economics, and still must stop in the next safe country

Honduras is not in the midst of a war, and those seeking asylum should stop in Mexico

Either way, Trump has said that if someone wants to seek asylum come to a proper port of entry. Seems reasonable

As the laws are written now, they need to be re-written, you can't just have someone claim asylum by the thousands, I think we all agree with that

and we all know that since its the 9th of SF, you know that it would turn out this way.

I didn't see any judges put a restraining order on the illegal mandate of requiring healthcare

• Like 1

I think that he has the right and the responsibility to keep people from coming into the country illegally

Asylum from what I have read, has to be people fleeing from a war torn country, not for better economics, and still must stop in the next safe country

Honduras is not in the midst of a war, and those seeking asylum should stop in Mexico

Either way, Trump has said that if someone wants to seek asylum come to a proper port of entry. Seems reasonable

As the laws are written now, they need to be re-written, you can't just have someone claim asylum by the thousands, I think we all agree with that

Agree 100%.

The fact still remains that the laws are what they are right now, and the judge is following the laws. Do liberals file in the 9th circuit, where theyre more likely to get favorable rulings? Sure. Just like conservatives file in the 5th circuit. I dont think it changes what the law says in the instance though. And contrary to what you believe, Trump has zero right to rewrite the laws. It would actually be very dangerous to our democracy if any president had that right. Thats the job of Congress.

according to what you just added, that is thru the refugee act, I dont think Hondurans, Mexicans, Guatemalans or the like qualify as refugees

due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980.

not seeing the reason they would be considered refugees